Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Carida OOC

Yes, well, relying on warships from 750 years before isn’t exactly the wisest move either, yet that’s what the One Sith are resorting to.

I’ll be sure to let the USA watch for marauding carracks and dhows up the Chesapeake Bay. Those crossbows can be nasty….

Valeria Aetani said:
Yes, well, relying on warships from 750 years before isn’t exactly the wisest move either, yet that’s what the One Sith are resorting to.

I’ll be sure to let the USA watch for marauding carracks and dhows up the Chesapeake Bay. Those crossbows can be nasty….
Our space canoes will wreck yours.

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
[member="Valeria Aetani"]

In our defense, we were basically forced into fleeting for this one before we were even ready, unlike Coruscant, where the fight was more or less even.

[member="Albrecht Tagge"]
Then maybe you shouldn’t have picked a fight with the faction with the largest fleet until you WERE ready.
I thought the whole ‘return to the shadows’ thing was supposed to be until everything was ready for the final destruction of the Jedi…

Not a ‘Uh, sorry, Darth Omnipotent, we started the invasion…aha…without a fleet. But we have got this impressive array of ancient ships we can use instead! Yeah, what luck that we found a museum with 35 star destroyers in it!’

/cynicism

When I saw that you guys were using a Scythe-class, which is basically a space hammerhead shark packed to the brim with spud bazookas, I knew that this one would be over quickly.

By the by, would a decently powerful One Sith mind spawning on the planet to give Alen something to do?

Nine times out of ten objectives are "duel here" beacons

Fleeting on the other hand is like playing space chess on a unicycle with four wheels stacked atop each other like gears, while a flamboyant Russian pop artist plays bad 80's music on a North Korean boombox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom