Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Carida OOC

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
[member="Popo"]

I know, I was just giving you a chance to use them rather than just assuming that they would be in a certain spot (which will be written off IC as either a brief sensor malfunction or as them being in defensive positions by the Republic fleet, since the Sith formation only just left their own ships)

Darth Armyss

[member="Popo"]

No worries.

Besides, your fighters launched first, therefore they would start off with the initiative in this engagement anyway.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Alicia Drey"]
Just a couple of things.

First off, please don't write my ships' damage. I'm more than happy to take hits, especially in fleeting, so please don't write them for me.

Second, the I'm on the MC180, not the Justicar, though if that was deliberately written that way, carry on.

Third, you were targeted by a tractor beam by the H.O.C.

Darth Armyss

[member="Popo"]

Maybe it's bad intel/lack of communication that led to her believing you were aboard the H.O.C?

And besides, I have a cunning plan to deal with the tractor beam (it's one that's been used in the Expanded Universe anyway, so it's not a problem)

[member="Popo"]

Misread, will address the 'mistake' IC'ly next post.

I'm not used to fleeting here, but on my old website we stated what damage we were causing on the other ship, whilst keeping the damage realistic and logical. If we thought the damage being taken wasn't right, we would get in touch with someone similar to an RPJ. But if you want me to leave you to writing about taking damage, so be it.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Alicia Drey"]
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll take the hit, no worries. Just a pet peeve of mine. Last board I was on everyone did that sort of thing and staff there never did anything about it telling me usually to "suck it up", so it just strikes a chord with me is all. Thanks though :)

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

I changed my name so there's no more apostrophe. You can tag me now!!! :D
and I edited your name out.

BTW @All One Sith
That Military Base is tighter than a witches butt after a midnight broom ride. Come get some!!!! hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom