Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Carida OOC

J3C0

J
7VaA4Bh.jpg

[member="Tahira Solo"]; [member="Rosa Mazhar"] - I am absolutely cool with this! And there are options! I mean, the three of us are healers, and some of us are fighters of varying degrees as well. We can take a major objective, or fulfill a support role to keep people going (e.g. medical station, etc). Options, I say!

I'm going to play soccer right now so I won't be on for a few hours.
In the mean time....
I thought Carida being a Republic planet meant that the military base would be ours. If it's not and I am mistaken please inform me and I will edit my post when I get home.

And I know that picture is HUMUNGO! My computers graphics card or whatever is messing up every time I try to open the photo to adjust the size of it.

Lord Ghoul

L
Sorry to double post, but I'm gonna give up my slot in the invasion for [member="Ashin Varanin"], since I'll already have a Jedi Padawan involved in this shindig.

[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

Attention One Sith: I want the hardest possible fight you can give me. Will accept a 2v1 if pressed, but a 1v1 against one of your strongest would be awesome. Cheers :)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Alen Na'Varro"]
Sorry, bro, I think the hard hitters are after me, today. You know what they say:

sumo1023_mongolia-asashoryu1_650x455.jpg

When you have milkshakes, they'll show up.
[member="Darth Shara"] [member="Daella Apparine"] [member="sabrina"] [member="Alicia Drey"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom