Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Carida OOC

I'm not disregarding your attacks, I'm responding to them. I'm a force user, so I'm going to be using the force. I'm sorry if I'm not going to write, "Racket shot my guy in the chest, he's now dead." I'm taking injuries from you and countering with what is at my disposal. The only attack that has been disregarded is mine (the rocks and helmet).

Yes the rocks and helmet were being thrown which I wrote about flying all around. I only said that I saw them because with your light saber moving non stop in one hand blocking (20 some odd blaster bolts) , then you continuously moving doing god knows what to dodge so quickly takes a lot of attention, and then focusing on specific rocks/ a helmet-throw said objects- and be able to hit the same tiny target better without looking at it then you did with a blaster aiming at me? Not likely. That is why your attack was witnessed but yes slightly disregarded.
@Ki'an Karr

I'm just having difficulty with understanding why you think I'm acting invincible. I've got a broken rib from the thermal detonator, I've been shot in the shoulder and the knee and my latest post indicates I'm wearing down and need help from my master.

But besides this, we really shouldn't be hashing it out here on this page. If you want to talk about it more feel free to PM me. I've rather enjoyed our fight so far and feel we're both giving as good as we get.

IC Short simple answers - I'm super competitive, Have a hard time playing with others, Hate force users for being wizards, refuse to break character on OOC boards. I'm an F'd up little bunny when I write RAcket.
Connor speaking; I'm sorry and you are doing a great great job. I'm not being sarcastic. I just get worked up because of what I listen to and where I put myself mentally. He's a fracked up creature so in turn I have to embody that. In all honesty I wanted to just have a fun battle with you Pads because I saw that you weren't having anyone show up on your door step. But then the character's wants and feelings took over.
This character is an Ass Bag. I'll be the first to say it. That's why it's sooooo much fun though.
@Ki'an Karr

Dropped out the RP, I'm done with this shambles of a RP. The rules dont state that I MUST list my entire ship list if I dont want to, you are already aware that I had a Flag Ship of around 1.6 metres and the reinforcement cruisers amounted to a total of 8000 metres. Kids today...

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
[member="Mike Zenima"]

Mike, seriously. Everybody else listed their fleets, so why should you be any different?

Also, [member="Ayden Cater"], just as a warning, very soon, you'll have to make a choice, both options for which suck, but one sucks slightly less than the other for the short term, while the other...well...you'll just have to wait and see what I have planned.

[member="Mike Zenima"]

Mike Zenima said:
Dropped out the RP, I'm done with this shambles of a RP. The rules dont state that I MUST list my entire ship list if I dont want to, you are already aware that I had a Flag Ship of around 1.6 metres and the reinforcement cruisers amounted to a total of 8000 metres. Kids today...
How unreasonable for people to want you to disclose your composition when they all have so you can’t potentially pull a fast one on them later!
I think you’re completely justified in fighting the tyranny of fair play!

I am this

250px-Herglic.JPG

and this

HerglicBodyguard-GOI.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Herglic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom