Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Alderaan -- Where are you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the Republic's Jaeger corp?

If possible, I'd suggest yes, but if we just pull everyone from our current fights to the palace as well, it could end up being counter-productive, with so many Sith Lords concentrated in one area without enough Jedi Masters to counter them. Anyone not engaged might be better heading to the palace.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
if we pulled everyone to defend the palace they would send everyone there and these small spread out fights we got would be a large cluster. I don't want glitter and sparkle at the palace. I don't want to face Hauntrusses magic, Kaine's mental prowess, Isolda's visions, Junra's fighting skill,plus all the other sith at the same time. That is a painful thing and I don't have enough sensu geltabs

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Kian Karr"] but then they will get a giant bird that hunts our giant bird that eats their giant worm.... forcing us to get a larger bird that eats their giant bird brought in to hunt our giant bird to kill their giant worm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom