Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Alderaan -- Where are you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Kiskla Grayson"] [member="Asmundr Varobalder"]

I am not near the worm I am moving towards the palace and getting [member="Niamh Raste"] and [member="Fadeyka"] a chance to escape/regroup. Also in the middle of that approaching sithspawn/black blade/massassi army that is marching on the palace

I'm still in the library, about to fall into the basement. Anyone give me a lift somewhere? Or some IC knowledge of what's going on beyond the archive?

I also just realized if the Sith take Alderaan, I'll lose my garden. :(

We must drive them off!

Thank you and everyone that had joined and had a great time writing. Sorry I did not get involved in the takeover myself but I wanted Theo coming back to make sense and not just pop out of nowhere to defend Alderaan.

His mother had ordered him off the planet months before the invasion and he carried out that order. Sad as it is he could have been a great help in defending Alderaan . His mother may have fled but Theo would have definitely stayed and fight even if it could have met his death.

Great job though peeps I see some great story angles coming out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom