Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Alderaan -- Where are you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone on this?

We're down alot of players it seems. And I hate to say it but the Archives are being held by Saki and a thread and we just lost a Jedi Master, probably one of the best :(

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Anarya Drast"] I think we need people at the palace unless you want to face Hauntruss again. She's at the library... the medical center has bombs and a Kaiju prepared near it and I think November and Havoc are its only defenders..... and most of Havoc squad is fighting the Kaiju

Saki

[member="Anarya Drast"] I have no idea I am not there... last I heard from [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] the bridge leading to it had been destroyed on like page two

Saki

[member="Niamh Raste"] meh I'll notice it randomly when catching a second wind or so and then go on from there. Got bottlecap shooting, Hauntruss on a speeder and all I can keep thinking is WWFCD What would Fabula Cavataio Do? She'd pick up a speeder and bash everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom