Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Alderaan -- Where are you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who can do what now?

:3

Should I bring a ship in or just do what little I can pretending to control a small force that'll probably just support a forcer in a duel.

XD

@Veino Garn

Dammit I'm used to big boards but crap the lack of organization!! Where are the diverging threads for the different areas?

Actually why don't we do that? Why not have a space thread, a Medcenter Thread, a Palace Thread, and a University Thread? It would keep everything much less cluttered!!

I mean I'm not that much of a stickler for post order considering the size of these threads, but seriously can we split them up?

XD

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
they slow down eventually, for the most part the medical center is under heavy attack the palace is under heavy attack but the library is defended

Saki

I am now fighting the Hiss Hiss, oh this is going to be fun. We're already throwing things at each other and smashing the ground. Though she told the other sith to rush the entrance she created in the wall

Saki

[member="Niamh Raste"] yes I could but be warned this might end up being a Man of Steel level of saving the city. Have your people go and plug the hole in the wall where the sith might go to try and get in

Saki

[member="Niamh Raste"] good that will come in handy set up and get ready

[member="Veino Garn "] same thing. I have a feeling either next post or tomorrow Sparkles will be unleashed and then 2km's of darkside corrupted worm for us to fight. Ever seen Dune? This is going to be cooler

Well we could use some help in the medical center, unless [member="Kiskla Grayson"] is in need of you elsewhere.

Although be warned, I'm having trouble following what is going on in the medical center...its a jumbled mess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom