Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Alderaan -- Where are you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Ellain Hadrin"]

Oh, I was unaware you were missing limbs, I had though we intervened in time to save you. I'll flee from my fight with Darth Praelior once she has a chance to post a response and come to your aid.

That works. The armored battalion is entering the city now for support. Regrouped air units heading towards palace.

Any chance the fleeters can send some turbolasers down to the surface?

The library is on the verge of collapse. A barrage or two of artillery should send it all the way down, making the objective score 1 to 1 or so.

Kian Karr said:
Nm, apparently the center was destroyed by a giant monster.

So an honest question here, why does the One Sith always seem to be far better prepared for Invasions then we are? I've really enjoyed the other invasions, but this one has seemed a bit...uncoordinated.

Is that just me?
No, they blitzkrieged us. We didn't have time to get up a coordinated defense because they were attacking with so many people in so many places with lots of posts in a short timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom