Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Alderaan -- Where are you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So imagine you have been sleeping super cozy. You wake up super nice and so you turn to that table thing by your bed. You retrieve your tablet of choice and decide to cozily check out if that one thread you really like but is going reaaaaaally slow was updated.

Yay! You have a notification! Wait, who is [member="Kiskla Grayson"]? You know who she is but you have nothing going with her. Why would she-...

You open the thread. It's chaos. Your home planet is being invaded and you have no idea what to do and that is how I got to experience the shock as something unexpected happens.

This RP is proving quite immersive.

Spoiler: No longer especially cozy. Damn sith ruin everything.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Kana Truden"] well come and help cause me [member="Asmundr Varobalder"], [member="Niamh Raste"] and [member="Veino Garn "] are going to kick some butt against the 2km, 20,000 ton sith corrupted worm when Val'ryss brings it around

[member="Saki"]

I will have to square some things away with the guy in that thread I sorta mentioned in my post. If things check out I can play a the role of that blabbering, no-combat-training fool! Everyone wins! ...or loses.

This was supposed to be objective not PVP.

*shakes head* Alot went a bit south. Atleast some stories turned out. We have some things we need to review from this.

Ya'll enjoy what is left, please try not to get captured or killed.

I'm not sure if anyone is available, but I put in a call for help with the beast. Seeing as the objective for us was to defend the medical center...which isn't going great, I'm thinking some air support would help :) Anyone around with a ship that feels like blasting the crap out of that creature?!?

Nm, apparently the center was destroyed by a giant monster.

So an honest question here, why does the One Sith always seem to be far better prepared for Invasions then we are? I've really enjoyed the other invasions, but this one has seemed a bit...uncoordinated.

Is that just me?

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
We don't need to send people to a lost objective, we're needing reinforcements at the library and palace. Once that worm shows up to eat all the jedi we are going to need all the help we can get.

and in answer to they coordination they had planning for the invasion since day one of empress teta. Knew it was coming and worked to go from there, didn't know the objectives until less then a week ago but knew it wasn't going to be pure pvp... also they have synergy usually. That they broke up the original idea of having the kaiju and worm attack the medical center is a lucky thing cause two giant monsters would really have made it fast.

The Republic has its coordination as well but we also have the burden of being attacked by the remnants of the sith empire, some of the order and ones who have been working in the one sith to improve themselves. They still have ones like Kaine, Arcis, Faust who haven't appeared but will know exactly where they need to go.

[member="Saki"] and all

Yes, please disregard the request for troops, I was working under the assumption that the medical facility was still intake, but apparently it was destroyed....go figure.

I need to get Force training. Echani Jedi are most useful.

And I don't particularly care for all the spammage that happened without the chance for a lot of Republic people to join... Very underhanded in my opinion. Things went boom before a lot of people even saw the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom