Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Aargonar

Remember, we can attack other planets too as part of this, a diversion or other attack to draw off enemy strength. If they fail to defend we get ourselves another planet, but if they do defend we lose nothing if we're driven off.

Cedric Dorn

C
OH dear lord. Why is there so many objectives? Why can't we just say "Go find a Sith, stab it in the face, win."?

Seriously, this is waaaaay over complicated.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
the planet has been changed because as Sarge pointed out Anzat was too far away but Charros four is the new location and be ready. The sith are going to be launching a counter invasion

Matsu Ike said:
the planet has been changed because as Sarge pointed out Anzat was too far away but Charros four is the new location and be ready. The sith are going to be launching a counter invasion
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"], a Role-Play Judge and Sith directly tied to Anzat, informed me that she believes the planet is close enough for an Invasion.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Daella Apparine"], @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] has been talking with us to get a new location after @Sarge Pottiger said it was two hexes over to @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]. That is what I know

Charros IV is not the target. Aargonar is. That is my official stance. I will not have Kaine pick our target, especially when it is out of the way and moves us no where closer to the Sith core.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Vix Wul'Tof"] that sounds good when this starts it will be quite a sight to see. Last invasion my padawan did great against the sith

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom