Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Greetings and Salutations,

As I have thrown Amelia behind the TSE in regards to the attack on Alderaan - and due to interest in expanding the Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty and the various Sorenn-Syrush companies - I thought it prudent to join the TSE.

So I'm here!

I'm a vampire!

I like the women folk!

Get used to it!

Or you know, get tired of me and ultimately hate my existence...

Which ever comes first.

Oh for the love of-

Grrr.... Now I'm going to have to put in a request to have some sentry put on watch over the hospital's blood supply [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] . :angry:

How is it that things just don't go right around this galaxy?!

Dok is here to join The Sith Empire, and has several possible paths he could go down, including leaving the Dark for the Light depending on who all and how he interacts with people. The force inept Acolyte who barely skirts the line of insubordination, stays out of the web of politics, and harbors doubts of his path is here for breaking training and advancement. I'm curious to see exactly where he ends up, and honestly have no idea what path he'll go down if left without guidance. Probably roll for it eventually.

Sebastian Thel

S
HELLO FRIENDS. Marf here.

My muse for Vereshin has been dying for a while now and I need to take a break from him. This is my new character, another science dork who has only just realized he can use the Force. He'll be working for a Sith company soon and joining you all for adventures and training.

Greetings!

I'm actually sort of returning to the site after an unforeseen absence. I apologize if I started anything with anyone and appeared to up and leave. That said, I'm excited to return.

I'm looking to start fresh with this character and hopefully do him some justice. My goals(hopefully) include: Finding a master who can shape Rexus into a hate-fueled juggernaut of pain, crushing my enemies and seeing them driven before me, going on an epic adventure or two, and maybe finding a way for Rexus to overcome his injuries for good.

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
Hello, everyone. I've been inactive for quite some time, but I'm back!

Just your not-so-average lover of all things pleasurable in whichever side of the spectrum you wish to stay on. If you're in the middle, that's even better!

But, I'm Inon. Decided to make a character within Darth Voracitos' Coven after reading about it and looking over The Lady Envy, it seemed quite an interesting challenge to try and write from this sort of perspective.

If you're looking for a twisted little adventure, don't be afraid to let me know, hm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom