Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

[member="Katarina Vox"] [member="Darth Olympus"] [member="Zena Tarro"] [member="Ari Zanareth"] [member="Zahori Denko"] [member="Maxmar Gricori "][member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Mako Suruzashi"]

Late to the party but welcome/welcome back everyone! Let us know if you need anything, cookies and active thread list are on the splash page, or join us in our discord!

Sereda Pendragon

S
Don't ya hate it when you get so bored, you think up a whole character to fill in blanks just so you could have a Sith Lord as an adversary to the faction of another character of yours?

I sure do!

Hello guys! I joined a week or so ago and finally put together my app (although there are still things to put together here and there, but you should get the idea). I have been part of a few different rp forums and can't wait to take over the galaxy! WOOO!

Anyone want to do a scene and/or a mission? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom