Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Sev Onasi

S
Howdy folks. I've never managed to get a Sith going, but maybe with this new rule about selecting our own rank, this will stick.

By which I mean, if you've ever met Tiland, this is half-senile, retired assassin, Sith Lord uncle. The Anzat skirmish was just too good of an opportunity to pass up, for a more cheesy Evil villain.

Jokes about the skirmish being delivery was too much to resist. So, we'll see what happens with this one.

Ao Xian

Everyone Forgets the Tail Flick
[member="Mithridate"] [member="Niysha"] [member="Hannibal13"] [member="Azza Kortun"]

Welcome to TSE! If you have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to ask!

Korvus Starfire

K
The dark side... Anyways, just thought I'd drop in and say hello, I've got a pretty good concept for this character, definitely a force user. Looking forward to working with you all! Check my Bio if you have further questions. Let me know!

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Greetings.

My character is Darth Excidium, and he's focused on Sith Alchemy and Dark Arts. I've had numerous years playing as a Sith Master on another site that has been inactive for a while now, and that character was focused on martial arts and lightsaber combat, so this time I wanted to try something different.

I have my Jedi vs Sith source book on all things Force (considered legends I guess, now) so that has a lot of stuff about alchemy and spells and whatnot - so that should be fun!

Overall, I guess I'm looking to do some more writing and to have some fun with the Sith. Also, I work two jobs and have a child, so if I don't respond immediately that's probably why.

Good meeting you all.

Greetings, friendos!

Mulokhai here's a starfighter ace and someone with a severe need to control; the real nice kind of boy you want in a Sith Empire. He's pretty decent with a lightsaber, and isn't that familiar with the force yet, though he's got a particular talent for telepathy.

Writing a Sith is super new for me, I haven't ever done it before so I'm looking forward to the new experience with all you guys!

Impressive post count. Been here long [member="Darth Carnifex"] ? :p

On a more serious note; this character is an intern/doc and as stated, her system is now in Sith space.
Now I would appreciate if you don't cut my tongue out for asking; but what of the systems that the sith have taken over?
How are the populations treated...like that of the Roman Empire; Conquer, make them Romans?
....or like that of Vikings and Huns; Conquer, divide the spoils and raze the lands?

...er, your lordship. *bows showing due respect of her conqueror*

Much more like the Roman model.

The Sith Empire strives to treat its own citizens moderately well, you can't build a sustainable government on the bones of your own people.

Other government's citizens or those that live outside of our domain (and aren't planned on being absorbed into the Empire)?

Not so much.

[member="Ayda Elisantra"]

Then I have to assume that The Allied Tion Med Center can continue to run as it has? That is, provide medical assistance ...to all [member="Darth Carnifex"] ?

There are benefits in allowing humanitarian services outside your realm, my lord.
One being a means of continuing to allow said resources for propaganda purposes. Having the galaxy see that sith are...compassionate?

If you can read my mind, you will know that I will do my all to provide medical assistant to any in need. It is of an oath I have taken. It cannot be broken, my lord.

Jantar Keltainen

Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak
I brought cookies...but the bus ride here was longer than anticipated...and I was peckish...

giphy.gif

They say it's the thought that counts :) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom