Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Hehe, this almost reminds me of how the Sith Empire was the first faction I ever really joined... and now I'm joining you guys again, but I put [member="Baara"] on the registry and joined the discord before introducing myself.

Hey, it's Marf, Vereshin is my main character.

This is my second Sith I'm going to start building up and I'm looking for anyone who would like to RP with him.

Vereshin

V
[member="Dakil"] Welcome, I like me some grimdark stuff too. If you're looking for someone to RP with I'd be happy to write with you.

Yay Sith. Jedi are boring. Yadda yadda.

Hi, it's Elijah Brockway here. I still haven't come up with anything clever to say yet, so I'm going to continue beating the [insert comment here] joke into the ground until somebody decides to do the same with me. Other than that, yay, I get to meet new people.

Mór-rioghain

Tempestuous Pyre
Greetings all. I've recently returned to the site after losing my desire to write. I thought, why not branch out and write with some new people? Thus that's why I am here today. I look forward to weaving some tales with you fine people. :)

Hello all!

Returning with a new character to hopefully...finally...nail down a Sith!

Joon is a nasty, violent, cruel, cunning, cold and volatile Jedi/Sith hybrid-messed-up-DNA-clone specimin.

She wants to have it all, and destroy the Light. End of.

No baggage. Just Darkness.

I would love to integrate with you all and join your ranks and cause some chaos together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom