Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Greetings friends, local angry lizard here. Also known as Bird Prime or any of my characters, you've probably seen them about.

In real talk, this is the second Force Sensitive character I've made on this forum, though the other isn't a part of any faction and is a Hutt arms dealer. I wanted to make a fresh new character to bring into the Sith Empire and well, here I am.

Chances are I'll need a master and someone to teach me a lot of the basics onward through threads, though I've decided to not even affiliate the character with the faction yet as I'd much prefer to have him join the Empire through a thread of being found and brought in. If anyone's down to do that, I'd love to hear from you.

If I had to choose a particular 'path' for my future Sith to go down, I think martial might and utilizing the force to assist him in such matters would play to his strengths, although I wouldn't mind learning and branching off to pick up different skills of the dark side; who knows where we might end up.

Any feedback is welcome about the character as I'm pretty much a sucker for improvement yet rarely act upon it, something that I wish to change and be more proactive about, hopefully this'll be a step in the right direction.

Thanks for reading!

[member="Kizaark"],

Welcome to the Sith Empire! You can look here at the Master Request thread for anyone that you might want to work with! You can also look at our Sith Empire Registry, and possibly find someone there as well. Otherwise, you could also just start a faction thread labled for your intro to the faction, and I am sure that someone will join!

If you have any question at all, my PM box, and Discord are always open, or you can even ask here, or our own private discord server here.

Welcome to the Dark side.

Greetings. I, am Darth Arioch. I am seeker of arcane knowledge of the dark side and looking to rule my own kingdom. Worry not, I covet not the seat of the Sith Emperor (at the moment...). Merely to claim something my past would never have given me.

Also, I plan on making weird things with alchemy and magic. So....sorcerer buddies, anyone? :p

Hello!
I am Juliet, Juliet Varos, I am very sure you have heard of me, the singular greatest and most perfect being to ever grace this universe. I decided this place was worth my time, and I am rewarding you with my presence.
You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom