Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread

Well.....welcome to the New Republic. I, too, am Navy guy for it and hopefully promoted to Captain myself after the invasion that should begin next week.

If you haven't joined the discord yet, that's a great place to chat with other members of the NR and get some stories lined up too. Really are a friendly bunch there.

Krenis Skirata

K
Hey folks, went ahead and brought Alpha-class ARC trooper from the Clone Wars over. Thought he could fit along well over here, if you don't mind his Partisan history.

Hey, there. Been around the block a time or two with this character, and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things and find a place for my pilot here. Anyway, looking forward to the chance to write with all of you!

Trying to shake things up with this character. Aston is constantly looking for a purpose for being. He's constantly on the move and he wants to find a place to hang his hat and serve with dignity and honor.

Anyone up to showing him the ropes? I'm hoping this is his last stop.

She moves like she don't care
Joining because Alderaan and Arkania are now part of the Republic and that's where Mariya's business is located.

First aid duties for all, including enemies. She sticks to neutrality and will unlikely join any front line.

Auld

Feat. Auld Gainsboro
Um, yeah, my name is Auld. You don't know me and have never interacted with anything I've ever done before. I'm looking to write stuff here and there.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom