Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Alex StormWolf"]

Awesome, if ya ever want to rp, I'm always around, just shoot me a message.

Also if you have it, I suggest using Discord and joining the Chat, good people there... well good people and Alyson but shes old and cranky.

Hey all,

I've brought an old favorite out of the archives after a good number of years since I used to play Jedi Knight Academy, with the intention of joining in with the Jedi of the New Republic. I'm presently awaiting a name change to his Ul'Zabrak name "Bekk Mag'ra" and his Biography still has a little work to be done but aside from that, I'm pretty much good to go.

Hopefully he will fit well with the rest of you here!

Polite society must be served, and thus I have offered my presence for an introduction. I am Sankt Yora, the Lady Vicar, your new Senator of Kuat.

If there is nothing else, I'll be on my way. If you simply have to make an appointment, have your people call my people.

[member="Vinten Veers"]

If you're looking for political roleplay that is right up my street, and having a Littlefinger in my roleplay would be nice.

[member="Ella Nova"] Absolutely! My favorite kind of political maneuvering involves foul intent.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"] I'm interested in anything you can throw at me. Personal could be fun for character development.

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
Greetings New Republic,

My name is Bram, same as my main characters name. I am twenty-three years old, from Germany and an eventmanager. Since eight years now I am actively roleplay, mainly text-based, usually historical or fantasy stuff, but SciFi as well and a few Star Wars RPs too. I always liked Star Wars but never loved or admired it, my passion always was with Warhammer 40.000 in the SciFi area - just until they screwed everything and ruined it. Since then Star Wars grew my SciFi passion, especially the Old Republic and even more - the Eternal Empire and all what belongs to it.

Hence why my main character is a Zakuulan, I know that it is a rather long breath from the millenia BBY to the timeline of this RP, but hey, why not. My character is a gray force user, militarised and more a realist than idealist. Proven in both ground and space combat, mainly (yet) uninterested in politics, he is living for discipline, duty and dedication.

That should be a basic summary of everything. Feel free to ask if you have more questions, here or on Discord, I don´t mind.

With Best Regards,

Bram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom