Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread

Greetings Everyone!

Thanks to Solan's recent offer, a good deal of history with the Galactic Republic and current events surrounding the Commenor Systems Alliance, it seems I've found my way to your front door. Many of you will no doubt know by now that the CSA is going Minor. It also sounds like you'll soon be heading to the Core World's and thus no doubt Commenor will be interested by their soon to be neighbors.

I may be jumping the gun a bit but Veiere will no doubt want to support the growing new Republic as he sought to do so, the old.

With that said, thanks for taking me in :)

Howdy, folks. Tramp-freighter queen, ship refitter, and bulk cargo hauling company here. Saw you have a good mandate going here and thought Aeshi could be sort of an auxiliary. She's based mostly out of the Outer Rim, but makes frequent cargo trips into the Core, which I think is about your area, isn't it? If you ever need ships customized or sensitive cargo carried through hostile territory, just let me know. Same goes if you need a scout with instinctive astrogation abilities. Please let me have a contract

Dorian Toombs

I wear my sunglasses at night
Evening everyone!

I was looking through the faction and thought that this place seems to be the best place for an Arkanian to join up. I'm looking to join the military and to get into some action :D

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Dorian Toombs"]

A little late but I am also one of your admins, I mostly deal with all our tech so unless you've got some gear you wanna submit you'll probably never deal with me.

My character's name is Tara Creel. I am a force-sensitive, maybe interested in joining the TJO? IDK.
I am brand new to role playing of any sort, and I don't quite know what the heck I am doing, so yeah.

[member="Tara Creel"] - Welcome to the party!

If you're wanting to get involved in the TJO, we can make that happen. We have a couple Jedi-centric faction threads up if you need an intro - alternatively we have a few masters and knights that could help introduce your character to the order.

Feel free to shoot any of the admins (or me) a PM if you have any ideas or need help. We're just a message away.

Hi, this is your rogue Jedi Knight, Alex StormWolf, reporting in. Looks to be I've finally found a faction to call home and start cranking out some storylines. Many thanks to [member="Tobias Dracks"] for helping bring me aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom