Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Thread

[member="Ever Dawnracer"]

Hello!

I write Prince Shoma, who represents the Atrisian Commonwealth and also serves as a "junior ambassador" on behalf of the Galactic Alliance.

I be interested in working with both of the above concepts, speaking on behalf of Atrisia and also potential diplomacy between the Republic and the Alliance.

Ever Dawnracer

E
[member="Shoma Ike"]
You could definitely be one of the Senators in Absentia, representing Atrisia. And we welcome a liaison with the GA.

[member="Jesse Organa"]
Hey, Syn. You gonna be representing Alderaan?

Ever Dawnracer

E
[member="Jesse Organa"]
Gotcha. Well, we can use help everywhere, so everyone is welcome regardless of their role. :)

[member="Ever Dawnracer"]

Howdy, this character was in the Jedi Order for a second before the republic got wiped. Mereel is currently an exile from his clan, but planning to fix that in an arc. Once finished you'll have the backing of some random Mandalorians on a planet in the Unknown regions for whatever that's worth.

Kolab Shansaash

K
Hello! This character is a Barabel ex-mercenary looking to fight for a cause beyond simply filling their pockets full of credits.

While I am still at the beginning of the learning curve for SWRP: Chaos and forum RP as a whole, I do have a bit of experience with RP as a whole from time spent in World of Warcraft. I'm looking forward to writing with you all!

Hello all,

I'm returning to the site from a long absence and was heart broken to find the Republic is no more. I'm interested in aiding in the fight to restore the Republic! I focus much of my writing on Jedi/Jedi Shadow storyline. I know there isn't going to be a separate entity for Jedi here, but I feel like Kian can fit in despite this :)

Ever Dawnracer

E
[member="Kian Karr"]
Hey, Kian. Welcome. Jedi can have temples and stuff here. Can even have your own order. You just don't exist outside of Republic law and aren't considered a separate entity, is all. :)

Former Echani Senator before the Republic fell, and violin playing force user that tends to keep the last bit on the downlow. He is also a competant commander, having enjoyed a life of schooling in the subject due to him actually having living family members, surprising no?

Anyways, hello.

Hello to one and all. I am a complete newbie when it comes to this forum but I have been involved with other groups such as this one.

In terms of Thaaros's character then he is a middle-aged Naval Tactician and Officer, who defected from the Imperial Navy almost fifteen years ago. He is dedicated to the cause and a skilled Naval Officer but is not a 'born leader' he prefers to work behind scenes and make sure things get done.

Aeth Deschart

A
[member="Thaaros Klopp"]
Imperial Navy defector? Interesting. I suppose you could be useful.

In all seriousness, welcome to the party. :) Glad you came to us.

Figured to make a little intro here. So far I'm having fun in the roleplay threads here and everyone has been really welcoming, so thank you for that. Been roleplaying for several years now, starting out in those days of myspace RP then on to Warcraft.

This fandom is new to me but I really wanted to try it out for while. I'm new with learning the lore, so bare with me if you don't mind. I was introduced to this sight by [member="Kolab Shansaash"].

As far as my character, Natsuki is a Pantoran who is overyly eager to get out there to explore. Her family owns a sweets shop back in Pantora and Nat here is on a personal mission to establish more trade contacts and hopefully be a help to the Remnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom