Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Unknown (Open to All)

50 Seconds later,there would be no explosion from the TIE. "Warning: Explosion imminent."
"Fools! No type of TIE has any type of Self Destruct! Even if it did,the computer would have said it came from a outside force!"
Shortly after that,the bombs inside the ship would explode,and the world would go dark. But unfortunately for Tion,he didn't put enough explosives to completely destroy the ship.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]|[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"][member="Xzara Vox"]
///End Scene///
Sorry how I had to leave the RP so quickly,but I'm going to the UK. Lets just say Tion toke a escape pod and was found by the OS.

He heard the explosion, and watched as flames raced though the corridors. He grimaced and dropped [member="Tion Cadon"] onto the floor.
"Jack ass"

Being a shaper, he was imune to fire damage, but that didn't mean others on the ship were. He called with the Force and tried to pull [member="Xzara Vox"] towards him, a d he reached out for [member="Jakkor Kess"], speaking telepathically.

Get onto my ship, it's undamaged, for the Inquisitor... he's alive, but I left him to burn, I can't carry two people, well I can but I don't want to be char broiled

He managed to get back onboard. He removes the suit and rushes to [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] and [member="Xzara Vox"]. Within minutes the ship's AI went into Fire control setting off smoke to put the flames out. He speaks to the Bounty Hunter. "What happened? Are you alright?"

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara groaned and stood up. The blast had thrown her out of the room they fought in. She looked around frantically, "No, no, no! Computer whats the damage?"

"C-can't compu-te q-questio-" The computer then cut out.

Xzara seethed with anger. She stormed into the room she had been thrown out of, "Where is that worthless bastard that ruined my ship?!"

When she saw that he had died she felt no remorse for the man, "Good riddance, you deserve it." She muttered.

She looked up, "What did I miss? What's our plan?"

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He looked at [member="Xzara Vox"]. He wrapped the wrappings of his mask back on. After he was finished he spoke. "We do nothing for now we repair the ship and recover from this attack. That man was an Inquisitor he was hunting me for the location of Palpatine's storehouse.Most likely he captured my friend who knew the location of the place besides myself.

He had a now permanent scowl on his face, flames still dancing along his skin as he leaned against a wall.

"You need to refuel, that explosion took out the reserve tanks, so we're screwed until we can make a 'pit stop' and refuel. But you're captain, Miss."

[member="Xzara Vox"], [member="Jakkor Kess"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara nodded, "Yes, I think my computer was damaged. I need to fix that also... Either of you know anything about repairing ships? I could use the help."

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor rubbed the back of his head as he replied. "Unfortunately I am not good with mechanics. Perhaps the bounty hunter here can lend a hand. I was not much for tinkering with machinery." He looked at the Bounty Hunter hoping he would have a better idea.
[member="Xzara Vox"]. [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He glanced from Jakkor, to Xzara, and then back, his scowl loosining some. With a nod, he stood, tossing his cloak onto a pile of rubble.

"Yeah, I.can help, but we're gonna have to make a quick stop somewhere, I'm not a mechanical whiz, but I can stop this thing from vaporizing in the middle of hyperspace."

He cracked his neck as he walked down the corridor, into the cockpit and he kneeled by the computer's mainframe. Out of no where, he had a screwdriver in his hand and was starting to petroleum the panel in front of him to see the computer's 'guts'. He grunted softly, as he ran his hands over the damaged core processor, and sighed as the wires were too damaged to be reused.

"You're lucky I like you kid,"

He glanced up at [member="Xzara Vox"], and then pulled out his datapad, taking the back off of it and pulling out the few wires inside and the main circuit board. After patching the newer board in place of the older, he snapped the panel back on and flipped on the ship's main power. The computer hummed to life below him, and he nodded, satisfied.

"Good afternoon sir,"

He smiled faintly before replying. "Yes, could you take stock of the damage and report back to the captain?, that is all."

He looked back at her, smiling faintly. "What's next captain?"

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara smiled, "Ah computer! I missed you."

"Can't compute request M'am."

She laughed and turned to her two new allies, "A pit stop is in order."

She sat down at the cockpit and started fiddling with the buttons. After a few minuets she said, "There is a planet not far from here, there we can refuel and repair. It's called Mygeeto, and from what I can remember it is urban so we should be able to find what we need...Hopefully."

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Xzara Vox

X
"Then I suppose everyone makes themselves comfortable, even with it being close, the state of this ship means about a days journey." She entered their location and set to autopilot.

"Computer do you mind handling this while I show our new friends around?"

"Of course M'am, I will alert you if any problem arises."

She smiled and turned to the two, "Follow me. Down that hall is the dining area, I think I have enough food for now but we will need to restock. And over there is the bunks. Finally down there is where I have been doing my research."

She headed to the bunks and fell down onto a bed. "Make yourselves at home."

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor gave a slight bow to [member="Xzara Vox"] to show a sign of politeness and respect. "Thank you for your hospitality Xzara. I am most grateful,and I hope I can return the favor." He walks over to the living area of the ship where he meditates in front of the window over looking the cold darkness of space and the illuminattion of stars far off in the distance. He draws strength and peace within the force.

[member="Xzara Vox"]. [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

After nodding curtly to [member="Xzara Vox"], in a respectable matter, he patted her shoulder as well while he walked over to the meditating Jedi. He did not wish to bother him, but he knew the man felt his presence, despite that he stood there, also staring out into the cold abyss of space.He finally broke the silence, speaking softly.

"Beautiful, is it not?"

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He opened his eyes losing his concentration. During his meditation he could still hear the screams and cries of the younglings that were slain during Order 66. He replies shaking away the thought.

"Indeed it is. Much has changed since i 've been gone. I had long hoped I would be one with the force by this time. But it seemed that such was not meant to be."

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Xzara Vox"]

"My apologies, I did not wish to disrupt you,"

He didn't even know what he was apologizing, he was the one to start talking. It showed respect, and that was important. After sighing he pulled his burnt t-shirt over his head, revealing his full back tattoo. Then he realized he wasn't on his own ship, and he blushed lightly and mumbled 'sorry' before walking into one of the cabins, slowly sitting down on it.

[member="Jakkor Kess"], [member="Xzara Vox"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom