Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Unknown (Open to All)

Xzara Vox

X
(( Hello! Yes I would love to revive this story! And I am glad to be back :) [member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] ))

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara scanned her surroundings through the windshield. She could sense something, it was the tiniest feeling in the pit of her stomach, but it was there. She stepped out of the ship behind Nate and Jakkor, "You are right, something is out there..." She gripped her blaster in its holster and walked down the ramp. "Whatever it is might be docile though, I say we find anything useful that we can and then get out of here." Xzara walked around the ship to inspect the damage, there was a hole from the explosion. The room behind it was sealed, but the opening needed to be welded shut. "If we can find a big piece of scrap metal I can fix this relatively quickly."

[member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Nodding, he would involuntary flex as he pulled his gear of the floor and attached it to his back, looking at the breech as he stood behind [member="Xzara Vox"]. "Sounds good to me." He of course knew that something was outside, waiting but he couldn't care less. It'd just die anyhow.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor carried little. He pulled his hood over his wrappings,and walked to the door opening it,and the cold air blew in. It was both snowy,and windy and Jakkor felt that they shouldn't be out for too long or they might freeze to death. He looked back at his companions and told them. "Come we must hurry. If we don't we shall freeze to death."

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
[member="Xzara Vox"]

Looking at [member="Jakkor Kess"], he strolled out into the snowy darkness, only clad in his T-shirt, as he had learned from his master that one must embrace their surroundings to take advantage of them.Of course, this is the point where he went to his usual, brooding self. "Warmth is for the weak, it represents all the emotions we don't need." The flames in his eyes danced, two Orange flaming orbs in the whiteness outside. Of course, more than just snow was awaiting them out side, but he wasn't concerned.
[member="Xzara Vox"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara laughed inwardly as she listened to her two companions, they were all so different but that is what seemed to make them all got along so well. She zipped her jacket up all the way and tied her hair up so she could better see what she was dealing with.

She knelt down in the snow and firmly pressed her hand to the ground, she could sense something a few feet away. "Aha!" she exclaimed. Xzara stood up and walked over to a mound of snow, she brushed off the top layer of snow to reveal a sheet of metal. She turned to Jakkor, "See? We will be out of here in no time."

Xzara went inside the ship to retrieve her welding torch. Once outside again, she began the repairs.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Jakkor Kess"]

[Time for the 'natives' to arrive!!]

Standing outside, essentially a watch out, he braced the rather fierce wind, his hair and shirt blowing. Of course, as soon as they landed he felt a unknown presence near, but by now he knew there were many more than just one. His vibro sword was already in hand, the blue blade glinting the faint light from [member="Xzara Vox"]'s wielding torch. Pretty soon, a group of siloutes emerged from the darkness, all clad in matching armor, the visors of their helmets resembling a Kryat Dragon. They were armed, but eerily silent. Of all people, Mate would be the first to be seen, his tall frame only a few feet from the 'leader' the group. Holding up his hand, he would motion for [member="Jakkor Kess"] o stay back for now.

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara grinned as she finished up the repairs, she stood up and admired her work. The ship looked good as new.

"Hey guys we're good to g-." She stopped, Nate was standing in front of her and Jakkor with his vibro sword in hand. Only now could she really see the figures that had emerged from the fog ahead.

Xzara gripped her welding torch and used her free hand to rip off the delay so the fire raged from the torch tip. She jogged up to join Nate, "Okay, maybe not docile. Got any ideas?"

He would glance at [member="Xzara Vox"], his flaming eyes standing out into the blurry whiteness. "Imma try to talk to their leader, if it goes south I'll sever her head from her shoulders. But you should probably run to the ship if that does happen." Smiling, he would make a few steps forward, looking at the armoured group before him.
"I don't want any trouble, but if you do, I'm sure," he would spin the blade around his body while speaking. "That I'll win."

He blended in with the cold still unseen. He looked at the natives scornfully,hands resting on his sabers. He stood their just in case he needed to attack. He waited for what happened watching both [member="Xzara Vox"],and [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]. Closely. He felt the desire to kill and to want battle,as he used that rising anger to warm his body from the blistering cold that now plagued him.

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara rolled her eyes in Nates direction, men always tended to underestimate her. She gripped her torch in one hand, her blaster in the other, and walked over to where Nate was standing in front of the natives.

She addressed the leader, "I apologize for my over-enthusiastic friend here, we just landed to do some ship repairs. We have finished and will be on our way now."

She hoped for some sign of acknowledgement but only received a blank stare, and then what she only assumed could be a growl emit from the leaders throat. She pointed her blaster at the natives and turned to Nate, "Well this should be interesting."

The leader lunged at Xzara and made them both fall back into the snow.

Suddenly all of the natives charged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom