Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Unknown (Open to All)

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara stood up, "Yeah I'm fine, thanks. That was insane, I can't believe they managed to find me all the way out here..."

[member="Lime Granite"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Xzara Vox

X
She nodded, "Yes, follow me."

Xzara walked to a room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the stars. She sat down on a couch.

"To answer your question from before. I was a Jedi, a long time ago. I became entangled in the world of the Sith. I possess the powers of both sides... I am a dark Jedi. I decided to stop using my powers for the safety of those around me. Now I am an archaeologist, probably why that man was here. Jedi aren't very gung ho with the idea of me selling their artifacts. Anyways, enough about me, what is your story? I didn't even get your name.."

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor sat on the couch next to her. He looked her in the eyes as he spoke. "My name is Jakkor Kess. As you can see I am a Tusken from Tatooine but underneath this mask I am Human like you. In this time I may look like a young teenager seventeen years of age last time I checked,but I am as Ancient as you can be. I was a Jedi of the Old Republic commander of the 350th attack battalion in the Clone Wars. Me and my Master fought in the Outer Rim Sieges on the world's of Toydaria,Ossus,and Xagobah. When Order 66 went down my Master sacrificed himself to so that I may live. For over a year I was hunted by the Empire's Imperial Inquisitor's,I went to the Unknown Regions to lose myself. Then I discovered a space station which was one of Palpatine's warehouses filled with hundreds if not thousands of Jedi,and Sith artifacts where I was locked in a Sith oubliette for over eight hundred years. Now here I am a relic of the past." He waited for her to respond.

[member="Xzara Vox"]

Xzara Vox

X
"Wait, wait, wait. Back up, did you say thousands of ancient Jedi and Sith artifacts? Does it still exist?!"

She was on the edge of her seat anticipating his answer.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He sighed to himself as he answered her "Last time I checked yes,but when I was awakened the station was attacked by the Black Tie Syndicate. I don't know what has happened to it,but a girl gifited as you could do a lot more with those artifact's and the force than just getting rich off of selling them. Surely you can see that."

[member="Xzara Vox"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara smiled, "Yes, in a perfect world I would study the artifacts, find their place of origin, and travel their to study the geographical landscape from which they came. I would write books so that others could see the wonder and rich history of our galaxy."

She went into a sort of daze, imagining that wonderful fantasy. She then came back to reality.

"Unfortunately we live in a world where that is not possible. In this galaxy you need credits to survive. And the only way I have at my disposal to get credits, is by selling artifacts."

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He was surprised at hearing her speak such word's. He gave her a hard stare through the red lens as he spoke. "Have you gone mad!! Those artifact's are very useful to those who would crave it's power,and knowledge. Not to be sitting on a snob's shelf or wherever collecting dust. Perhap's I won't take you there. You can do so much more with your force powers. Make a life more significant than that of a treasure hunter. Is this what you really want?" He said a bit angrily feeling the audacity that this girl cares not about the power,or knowledge within the artifact's only money and surviving. He jabs a finger in her chest as he finishes the last sentence.

[member="Xzara Vox"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara stood up, "Don't you think I know what I could be doing?! I have spent years yearning for the life I once had."

Tears of anger started to well up on the sides of her eyes.

"If I could, I would return to my old life, but you saw that man. He wasn't even the worst I have seen. The bounty over my head is so large, people would kill for that type of money. Yes, I can face one man. When they are in groups, in the cities, I can't. Not on my own."

She paced back and fourth.

"I have spent my whole life learning all I can about the rich history of our world. Now I sell it to people who couldn't even begin to truly appreciate what they hold in their possession. I can't stand myself."

She turned her back on him and sat in a chair, willing herself to calm down.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He got up and approached her. He became more calm feeling a bit of sympathy for the girl. He spoke in a calm soothing tone. "Then perhaps I can help you become something better I am an Outsider like yourself. I am Sorry for what you have been through you must have been searching for a life once greater than that of an ordinary Jedi or Sith. Perhaps it was the will of the force that I found you." He stood right infront of her and used the force to turn her chair around so that she was facing him.

[member="Xzara Vox"]

The mix of emotions he just got from that ship nearly made.him fall out of his chair, the Force was going at it like a damn fistfight, and it was giving him a headache. He looked down at his vibro-knife, humming to himself as he carved the piece of wood, into the shape of a dragon, it's little head seeming to glare right at him. With a sigh he stood, his ship approaching the others. He made sure his vibro-sword was still strapped on his back, the hilt just visible over his shoulder as he lulled up his hood clasping the face mask into place as he stood at the airlock.

"Sounds like a house party, and I'm interested to see if I may be invited"

[member="Jakkor Kess"], [member="Xzara Vox"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara smiled, she was about to respond when she sensed something approach.

"Computer, scan the area."

"Yes Ma'm, it appears a ship is heading towards us."

She started towards the control room, "how many bodies in the ship?"

"One Ma'm."

Xzara turned towards her new ally, "looks like we have company."

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He spoke to her as he grabbed the hilt of his lightsaber and unhooked it from his belt. "I sense no hostile intent. Still be wary my friend one must not let their guard down for anyone or anything."

[member="Xzara Vox"]

As the Vixen docked with the other ship, he hummed a old sea chanty while tossing his vibro-knife from hand to hand. Finally blast doors opened, and he found a lightsaber in his face. Instantly he sent out his mind, scanning the man in front of him;
800 years old, good with a lightsaber, and about to run him through with it.
Nate took a step back wards sheathing his knife and holding up his hands.

"Okay, hold on just a tiny second," even though his hands weren't on the weapon,he had gone into auto pilot, holding the knife with the Force instead. If his new found 'friends' decide to start swinging at him, he would hurl a knife into their throats, not the best way to say 'hello, but that was a big 'IF'. "If you wanted to dance old timer, all you had to do was ask... but really just because I'm a-- was bounty hunter does not mean I'm here to take you friend."

He tipped his head to the woman he saw in the back, then returned his gaze to the man in front of him.

[member="Jakkor Kess"], [member="Xzara Vox"]

Jakkor still kept his hand on the hilt just incase the bounty hunter tried anything. "Who are you calling Old Timer. I maybe 800 years old but physically I am just a young man. Now who are you,What are you doing here before I ran my saber through you?" He pointed the emitter to his chest emphasizing his point.

[member="Xzara Vox"]

Finally,he had tracked this Jakkor Kess from The Unknown Regions to Tatooine,but he had never gotten a chance to see him for more than three seconds. He was sure that Kess would turn himself in when he tells him where his friend is.Tion docked his TIE into the airlock,and he could sense the presence of 3 force wielders.
"This "Kess" sure likes company."
[member="Jakkor Kess"]|[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]|[member="Xzara Vox"]
(I hope thats its okay if I barge in as well!)

[member="Tion Cadon"]

The Tusken sensed the dark sider dock onboard the ship. The precense he felt vaguely reminded him of when he was hunted down by Imperial Inquisitors during the Jedi Purge. He activated his lightsaber the green blade igniting with a hiss from the emitter. "I have a bad feeling about this. It seems someone has been hunting me." He raised his saber in a defensve posture.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Xzara Vox"]

He smiled and slowly pulled down his hood, making sure this jedi could see he wasn't making a move for the vibro-sword over his shoulder. "Well, I'm here... honestly I'm here because I saw the other ship and sensed the 'battle' your three had... but uh now, we have an Inquisitor hertz and he's here for you, Jakor kess."
He turned now his saber-staff in his hand, it's two purple blade igniting and humming.
"You sure have an inviting presence..."

[member="Tion Cadon"], [member="Jakkor Kess"], [member="Xzara Vox"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom