Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Unknown (Open to All)

It had been three standard days since Jakkor left Nal Hutta and his new found friends. It had been nothing but him,his black Eta 2 actis class interceptor,and two weeks worth of supplies. For the past three days Jakkor had been wandering the galaxy as if he had been in exile. He had seen nothing but the cold darkness of space,and the illumination of distant stars. To pass the time as the fighter drited off he would go into deep meditation to gain some sense of peace. He often thought to himself. 'I wonder which is worse. Surviving the Clone Wars,or waking up 800 years after a long nap only to wander the galaxy with no plan,no master,and nowhere to go in a chaotic and lawless galaxy.' He sighed to himself hoping the force would will a better purpose suited for him other than wandering around the galaxy like some nomad.

Xzara Vox

X
"Seven hundred, eight hundred, nine hundred, one thousand! Hahaha! This idiot paid one thousand druggats for a fake ancient artifact. People on that planet are so gullible." Xzara laughed as she counted her money, she put it in her safe and made sure to lock it."

She sauntered back to the front of her ship, a HWK-290 called The Korendum. Xzara was on her way to a planet where one of her sources claimed that it had miles of unexplored land. She was certain she could dig up ample amounts of goods to sell.

"Man, space is so beautiful. Wait a minute. This doesn't look right." She looked down to see auto-pilot was off. "Computer, how long has auto-pilot been down?"

"Almost 4 hours Ma'm." The computer answered.

"Crap...And you didn't think too, I don't know, SAY ANYTHING?"

"You were sleeping Ma'm, I thought not to bother you."

She groaned and turned to the navigation system. *Can not locate any geographical land* it read.

"Computer, how many days of supplies do we have?"

"Three Ma'm."

"Of course..." She took a few deep breathes and walked into another, more sparse, room. She sat cross-legged on the floor and closed her eyes. The push and pull of dark and light tugged at her very core. She searched for miles for something, anything. Any sort of life or land. After about an hour she sensed something, a craft of some sort.

Her eyes sprang open. "Perfect, maybe my luck is turning around."

Xzara hurried back to the front of the ship and turned on manual. She steered toward her only hope of survival.

"Let's hope they are friendly..."

Jakkor was in deep meditation. His eyes sprang open underneath his mask as he spot's a HWK-290 right in front of him. He had no idea where it came from,but he thought it could be worth checking out. He starts the engines of the old jedi starfighter,and moves in close enough where he could dock with an airlock. He pop's open the hatch of the fighter,as he presses a few buttons on a near control panel to open the airlock. Once Jakkor was inside he closed the airlock,and began walking on board the ship was dark so he ignited his lightsaber for light. The green blade illuminating his surroundings he call's out. "Is there anyone here. Come out now I do not wish to harm you" He kept walking keeping his saber in a two handed grip in a defensive posture.

[member="Xzara Vox"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara saw the ship come closer and dock with hers.

"Ma'm someone is trying to come aboard, would you like me too lock the ship down?"

"No, no, this is good computer. Let them come."

She cocked her hand and slowly walked towards the airlock.

Someone called out, "Is there anyone here. Come out now I do not wish to harm you."

She rounded the corner and came face to face with a Tusken.

Xzara lowered her gun. She was about to speak, but she sensed the force. She raised her gun again and pointed it at his head.

"Are you a Jedi? If so, unfortunately for you, I will have to kill you."

He sensed the girl behind him. As she raised the blaster to his head Jakkor lowered his saber. He sensed a strong connection to the force within her that would explain why she snuck up on him,and no one could sneak up on Jakkor like that not if you were a jedi or a sith. He spoke softly to the girl with a calm tone. "I was once. Long ago,long ago before you were even born I was even a commander in The Clone Wars once. Now put the blaster down." He kept his saber in the same position not wanting to move a muscle,or risk being shot in the head.

(Little tip press that @mention button on my profile and I'll receive your replies a lot quicker in the notifications.)

[member="Xzara Vox"]

Xzara Vox

X
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Xzara slowly lowered her blaster, "Then I guess we have something in common, the Jedi and I don't have as good of a relationship as we used too."

She pressed a button on the wall to her left, "Computer, heat up a meal for me and my friend here."

"Right away Ma'm."

She motioned to the Tusken, "c'mon lets eat. What brings you to this part of the galaxy anyway?"

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
Lime had been flying his ship until he saw an HWK-290 and remembered that there was a reward on someone who used an HWK and decided to board, he saw another ship, and thought that the driver might be busy and that they both wouldn't notice him, readied his light sabers and his blaster pistol and docked into the ship.

Jakkor deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt. He followed the girl to a near by table where their meals were. He spoke to her as he began eating the food through his mask. "I am searching. Searching for Knowledge,Power that I need to exact my revenge on The One Sith. Since I couldn't accomplish such a thing with Vader or Palpatine they will have to do. I sense the force is strong within you how come you never make use of such gifts,and why are you all the way out here as well?" He looked at her with an inquisitive gaze through the red goggles of his mask.

[member="Xzara Vox"]

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
Lime walked on and saw two people talking, his target was one of them, suddenly he rounds the corner and shouts
"Put your hands up! Now! Now! If you don't I'll kill both of you!" Lime shouts, trying to intimidate his targets. He pulls out his light sabers, one purple, one orange. He sensed the force in both of them and thinks 'crap, I'm so reckless, whatever, no turning back now!'

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Xzara Vox"]

Jakkor saw the stranger making silly threat's and face palmed himself as he let out a sigh. He gives a Tusken yell as he grabs his saber from his belt and ignites the green blade. He speak's clearly irritated. "LISTEN HERE AMAUTAUR!!! One do not expect to intimidate force sensitives by waveing your sabers will nilly like some karking idiot. Two. I was a commander of the 350th attack battalion in the Clone Wars. I fought on the world's of Ossus,Toydaria,and Xagobah not to mention seeing my master who trained me from a young age cut down by the very men I considered brothers. Then being hunted down by inquisitor's for over a year. So if you KARKING think that you can take me on your sorely mistaken!!" He raised his saber above his shoulder's in a offensive stance as he was scowling beneath the mask.

(It's no problem)

[member="Lime Granite"][member="Xzara Vox"]

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
Lime replied, "I realize that now but, I just need the girl not you, so I could just take the girl and we can move on in peace." Lime suggested hoping that would work.

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara looked at the strange man quizzically and laughed, "You need me? How do you expect to take me?"

She held up a finger and flicked his sabers to the side. She stood up, blaster in hand.

"Who are you? And what made you think that trespassing onto my ship would be a good idea?"

[member="Lime Granite"][member="Jakkor Kess"]

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
"I'm Lime, I'm a bounty hunter, trespassing is what I do, I need you for money, alive" Lime replied emphasizing the word alive. "If you come with me I can take you there get my money and we can go on with our life and nobody gets hurt. But it is a dead or alive reward so I could kill you... Whichever you prefer"

[member="Lime Granite"][member="Xzara Vox"]

"You are not taking her anywhere... Over my dead body!" He remained on his guard waiting for the armed stranger to answer. He lunged for him instantly attempting to do a falling avalanche strike on one of his arms trying to cleave the weapon arm off.

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
Lime blocked and rolled out of the way, then threw one of his light sabers like a boomerang (Lightsaber Throw)
"Hey, I'll stop if you just give me 300,000 credits"
He also charged at him with his other Lightsaber.

Xzara Vox

X
As he charged, Xzara jumped in front of him, grabbed his hand, and threw him over her shoulder. With her foot pressed on his chest she pointed her blaster at him.

"It's two against one buddy, I suggest you do the smart thing and leave."

[member="Lime Granite"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
"You know, what goes around comes around." Lime says as his other Lightsaber comes flying back, Lime catches it with his hand and slashes her feet. "This could all be done by now if you give me the girl or the money and we can leave safe and sound.

Xzara Vox

X
She jumps back and winces.

"Do we look like we have 300,000 credits just lying around? You know what, I'm done talking to you"

Xzara aimed her blaster at his head and pulled the trigger.

[member="Lime Granite"][member="Jakkor Kess"]

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
Lime rolled, "im done too, I'm too weak to kill you guys, you were probably having a great time" Lime replies, then grumbles, "the things I try to do for money" he then gets up and walks away... His ship flying away in the distance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom