Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Unknown (Open to All)

Tion would hold his defenses against [member="Jakkor Kess"] he was clearly trying to use Makashi, Kess was sloppy with the form,but his rage enhanced his strikes. Tion would quickly react,pressing something on his sabers. Suddenly Tion's saber would spin. He was sure this would catch Jakkor off his guard.
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Jakkor backed away quickly recognizing the spinning emitter of the Inquisitor's lightsaber. He raised his saber in a defensive stance as he spoke. "Well.. I see the Inquisition hasn't changed.. I remember that type of weapon when they hunted me in the great jedi purge."

[member="Tion Cadon"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Xzara Vox"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara laughed out loud, "You can't be serious, do I look like I need protecting? I have fought men much worse than these puny imbeciles."

She then pulled from the dark side of the force, shooting lighting towards The Inquisitor.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Tion Cadon"]

Tion would chuckle and take a step forward.
"Yes,this saber has been used for centuries. Since the fall of The Empire to the rise of The One Sith,and this blade will cut you down."
The last part was a obvious lie,Tion wanted the boy alive,his information was too valuable and Tion had made that quite clear.
[member="Jakkor Kess"]|Nate the Bounty Hunter

Tion would look to his side to see [member="Xzara Vox"] shooting lighting at him. Tion couldn't even react and his saber flyed out of his hands as Tion fells to the floor screaming in pain.
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor grinned underneath his mask. This girl was full of surprises and he could sense the dark side radiating off of her. He thinks to himself. 'Clearly she is powerful. She may prove useful to me.' He walked towards her. As he stood right beside her he force pulled the Inquisitor's saber into his free hand. He spoke to [member="Xzara Vox"]. "Clearly I underestimated you. You are very strong in the force especially the dark side." He watched as the inquisitor screamed in pain from the lightning.

[member="Tion Cadon"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

As Tion screamed in pain,he feed off his pain and his anger. He would slowly feel less pain and his hate would build up. Tion started to get on his knee and used the force to throw a crate toward [member="Xzara Vox"]. When the current stopped Tion quickly came back onto his two feet and rammed into [member="Jakkor Kess"],biting his right shoulder with his sharp Pau'an teeth. He would grab Jakkor's wrappings and would throw him into a wall. He would grab his saber back and activated it,focusing his attention to [member="Xzara Vox"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara smiled, "Yes well, in my life I have learned that appearances are often times very misleading. So what do you want to do with this one?" She pointed to the man writhing on the floor.

Just then he got up and threw a crate at her, which she used the force to toss aside. She pulled out her blaster and pointed it towards him.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Tion Cadon"]

He screamed in pain as the wrappings of his mask were ripped off exposing his face. He got up and reactivating his saber. His eyes now a sith yellow glow. He looks at the Pau'an with deadly intent.
"You!! You comitted the ultimate vulgarity of my people. Exposing my naked skin. For that you will die horribly." He rushes to [member="Xzara Vox"] determined to fight by her side.

[member="Tion Cadon"]

"Whatever savage,but since you can't fight like a true warrior and face me without any help,I will blow this ship to pieces with my own TIE."
Tion's forehead was bleeding,but that was the least of his worry's. He would step back toward the airlocks and stare at [member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Xzara Vox"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara jumped over Tion and landed in front of the airlock, "See that won't work for me, this is my ship and I am quite fond of it."

"Computer, lock down the ship, no one in or out."

"Yes M'am."

[member="Tion Cadon"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

"You won't leave so easily.. I have questions that need to be answered. Then after that you have my permission to die." He force pulled the Inquisitor into a stack of crates,as he approached him lightsaber in hand.

[member="Tion Cadon"] [member="Xzara Vox"]

Thion would chuckle "Very well then,TIE A initiate self destruct sequence,and detach from the airlock."
Xiarr would raise his saber in a defensive stance.
[member="Xzara Vox"]|[member="Jakkor Kess"]

"Permission to die? My dear boy,you need me alive to answer your questions."
Tion would sigh,this was a pathetic situation,but they where all going to die anyways,so it didn't really matter.
[member="Xzara Vox"]|[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He kept walking towards him. Determined not to let him escape.
"Yes I do.. you will answer them after all I need to find my friend if he still lives."

[member="Tion Cadon"] [member="Xzara Vox"]

He had dealt with far worse than this white skinned bastard, he'd been cursed with InDesign for tricking some witches on dathomir, he had played count my teeth with a rancor, fought of birds of soul eating Sithspawn, but to be called a witch? That crossed his line, by far. He rose after being tossed into some crate, missing some of the fight. But he was going to be the one to kill this Sith imposter, they had taken so Mich from him; his father, mother, sister, his way of life stripped away from him by his kind, and he was going to exact his revenge.

He tore his cloak of his shoulders, and used a little trick he stole from a witch called shadow weaving, and he doing out in front of [member="Tion Cadon"], and grabbed the puny man by his neck, using the force to tear the crimson lightsaber out of the smiths hand, while he lifted him off ground as he strangled the life out him, watching his try to claw his way out of it. He burned with anger, literally, fire danced along his arms and flames licked at his feet.

"You deserve to burn not the pits of hell, if we didn't need to find our friend, I would tear out your entrails and make them I to a smoothie and watch you choke on it. But since you have what we want, I intend to get it."

He slammed the Inquisitor against the wall, leaving a man shaped indentation as he put the entire of his lightsaber against the man's temple. The fore continued to race over his body, smoldering his clothes, and he focused some of the fire onto his hand, scorching the siths neck.

"Spill before I spill your guts"

[member="Jakkor Kess"], [member="Xzara Vox"]

"Please do kill me,it wouldn't make a difference,we all are going to die."
"Warning:Explosion in approximately one minute."
"Time is running out,it was fun while it lasted,but in the end nobody wins."
Tion would slowly chuckle,and then sigh. Soon the world will fade to darkness he might find peace in the netherworld.
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]|[member="Jakkor Kess"]|[member="Xzara Vox"]

He grunted before, channeling the Force, searching for the impending explosion. He found it, the TIE outside the ship was on self destruct, and that kissed him off.

"Oh no you don't, you're not off the hook that easy, but when I'm finished with you, your going to wish your mommy kept her legs closed."

He pushed on the TIE with his mind, the Force resting to him as the ship was slowly but speedily gaining disturbance from them and his ship.

[member="Tion Cadon"], [member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor went to a supply closet and grabbed a space suit. He looked at the bounty hunter as he finishes putting the suit on. "I'll try to cut off the docking hinges on the ship before that TIE explodes. Even if it costs me my life. May the force be with you." He walks outside the airlock activating the mag boots he slowly walks to the docked TIE as the computer starts counting down,he starts cutting the hinges with his saber as the last seconds tick away. He finishes off the final hinge,and slowly the TIE drifts into the vast darkness of space.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Tion Cadon"] [member="Xzara Vox"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom