Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Unknown (Open to All)

Tion would exit his ship to see three people,one with a saberstaff,the other a girl,and his target [member="Jakkor Kess"]
Tion would look over to the one with the saberstaff "How kind of you" he would say with a sarcastic tone. He would then look at Kess and then say "If you value the life of your friend I suggest you stand down..."
He was referring to Xiarr Sair,the One Sith had captured him on Nal Hutta,he put a good fight,but Tion and his comrades overwhelmed him.
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]|[member="Xzara Vox"]

He spun his saber staff around his body, making a purple vortex around his body.

"I just met this man, but I fucking hate you damn people so if your want this... man you gotta get through me first"

[member="Tion Cadon"]

Tion would look back to the strange man with the saber staff and sigh,Jakkor would be the only one to truly understand his statement.
"You clearly misunderstand,I have no idea who you are and why you are even here."
Tion would through something into a corridor of the ship and then into some platforms,but it would be to small to see what it was.
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]|[member="Jakkor Kess"]|[member="Xzara Vox"]

Jakkor raised his saber above his shoulders in a two handed grip. The Tusken was surprised to hear how his friend he had not seen since he began his journey has been captured by his enemies. He spoke to the inquisitor with venom in his voice. "I'm not making any deals with you." He remained on his guard.

[member="Tion Cadon"][member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"][member="Xzara Vox"]

"Lets test that statement shall we?"
Tion would pull a holo from his side,he would activate it and it would show Xiarr Sair being tortured. A dark figure would walk into the room after a couple of electric shocks and ask "Where is Kess!"
"What makes you think I'll tell you?" The man would shock Xiarr for at least 5 seconds. "WHERE IS THE TUSKEN?!"
"Go.... to hell...." Xiarr would say weakly. One last scream of pain from Xiarr would be heard until the holo stopped.
"That was only the the first part,would you like to see the second?"
[member="Jakkor Kess"]|[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Jakkor was angered by this. His friend was now in the hands of the Sith. He lowers his saber just a little bit he spoke clearly being cautious. "What do you want with me? Why are you after me?"

[member="Tion Cadon"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Xzara Vox"]

"Your information about Palpatine and his Empire,we want to know the location of the storehouse you were trapped in."
This wasn't the only reason though,Tion could sense Jakkor's feelings,he was filled to the brim with hate and passion,he would be a near perfect Padawan to twist and turn to the darkside.

He stepped forward slowly. Biding his time to attack the Inquisitor,but also gaining the information he needs to know why he was here. "Why would I do that. I will not give up that place to your Empire. Besides the only one who knew besides myself was Xiarr,but it seems he never gave you the location. What makes you think I'm going to give it up so easily?"

Tion had enough,clearly [member="Jakkor Kess"] wasn't going to surrender peacefully. Tion would activate his blade and would point it at Jakkor
"I will give you one last chance,come with me or your friend will die."
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He sensed Jakkors anger, and he grew concerned for his.. 'companion', he was going through the same thing, being constantly full of hate for the Sith and their dumb ass ideas, and he hated them the most for what happened 20 years ago, his parents murder.

"Listen here ass-wipe, if you keep talking like this I might tear that foul tongue of yours out you throat."

He growled at the man, his anger just bubbling over, and it was all pent up like air in a compressor, and that was never good for anyone's health. The sideways glance he gave Jakkor was full of anger, not at him, but at the inquisitor in front of them.

"Hey, can we just get this man of your damn ship? He's affecting both of us, toying with our emotions, I say we gut him like the swine he is, and then go free your friend."

[member="Tion Cadon"], [member="Jakkor Kess"],

Jakkor weighed his options. He did not want Xiarr to die,but he was not willing to give it up so easily. He pointed his blade at the inquisitor and spoke with defiance choosing the latter of his options. I'm afraid not. Xiarr knew the risks he would understand if he were in my position. You'll just have to kill me Sleemo." He went into a jedi battle ready stance waiting for the next move. He looks at the bounty hunter. "I agree with you but let's find out where he is being held. After we deal with the dark sider."

Tion would chuckle and would backflip onto a platform above [member="Jakkor Kess"] and [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] and then would dash off into the darkness.
"I can sense your future Jakkor Kess,it lies with the darkside. You will be manipulated and used by your master,once your master reaches his goals he will cast you aside. You know this to be true,I can sense your fear and your hate." Tion would laugh at the top of his lungs,his voice coming from all directions.

He looks around. He had no idea how the Inquisitor knew of his master. He did not share it with anyone. He looked in all directions his saber held tightly within his grip. "I do not know how you found this out. But I will become strong even through the dark side to kill you and all the Sith."

"Good...You are strong Kess but you don't have enough power to save your friends,GIVE INTO THE DARKSIDE!"
Tion would laugh once more,filling the entire ship with laughter.

Jakkor backed away still being cautious he looked to his new friend [member="Xzara Vox"] still remaining on his guard. "You have to find someplace safe to hide in. I would not like to risk your life and I'm afraid you may not prove a match for the Inquisitor." He kept his saber up anticipating the next move.

[member="Tion Cadon"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Tion would activate his double bladed saber and would jump behind [member="Jakkor Kess"] and kicked his back. Tion would then raise his blade in a defensive stance,ready for attack.
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

"This bastard's gonna get torched, there are more painful things than death!"

He summoned a fireball in his hand and sent it flying straight at [member="Tion Cadon"], then he swung his lightsaber over Jakkor, trying to decapitate the Sith. He then looked at [member="Xzara Vox"], stepping back to stop any 'queen hits'.

"Detach his ship, then blow it to prices, I don't want him running once we start kicking his ass!"

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Tion would look over to see a fireball coming straight at him,he would quickly roll out of the way. Tion would hold out his hand and force choke [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
"Do not trifle with me Witch!"
Tion would throw Nate into a bunch of crates and would focus his attention back on [member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor got up. He reactivated his blade and charged at the Inquisitor. He used the force to ampliphy his strength as he attempted to launch a series of power strikes at his enemy in the classic Djem-So of Form V. He tries to bash at his enemies defenses as he attempts to cleave the weapon arm of the inquistor's hand off. Tapping into his rage to give him strength he yells a traditional Tusken battle cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom