Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the Unknown (Open to All)

He just watched the black vastness of space. He payed no attention to the bounty hunter as he walked away. After a little while he became bored and walked to [member="Xzara Vox"]'s cabin to see what she was up to. As he walked he speculated given the trajectory of the ship it could be a few days. Given at any moment He could leave anytime he wished. But it was the will of the force that brought him here,and the girl he encountered was interesting to say at best.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

His gaze was riveted to the ceiling, as he let his mind roam, there was little else to do, the Tuskan clearly did not wish to share idle conversation, and the girl,.... Well he sensed [member="Jakkor Kess"]'s attraction to her, it wasn't sexual or even a sideways glance, it was all based on the Force, he could see that Jakkor wished to mentor her, make her even stronger, but Nate had also wanted to help mentor her, after his promise to his master as the man died, but he had no authority over the Tuskan....

"Oh well...too far late...again,"

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

As he kept walking something ate at Jakkor a bit. During his meditation he experianced a Force Vision. Jakkor saw bit's and pieces of what he could only describe as the future. He saw a robed figure similar to that of Lord Sidious standing infront of him and he saw himself kneeling before that man. Next he saw a figure dressed in dark robes wielding a crimson blade hunting down both jedi and sith alike behind him were squads of stormtroopers. Next he saw the same man infront of jakkor pointing his red blade at him. Their was flames everywhere and they were surrounded by beings perhaps Dark Jedi,Sith,or Inquisitors serving the Sith. He revealed himself to Jakkor to show that the figure was himself a wicked grin and glowing Sith Eyes he spoke to Jakkor in a sadistic excited tone. "Greetings weak Jedi. I am Darth Thaxsis and this is now. This is true power." He starts laughing like a maniac as Jakkor shook his head and screamed. "No!!" Then the vision ended leaving Jakkor a bit disturbed as he stoped meditating and walked to [member="Xzara Vox"]'s Cabin.

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara had fallen asleep, while she slept she had disturbing thoughts. She could feel the battle within herself of both light and dark. Beads of sweat dripped down her forehead. For the past few weeks she had felt the dark side of her force power grow stronger and stronger, threatening to swallow her whole. "No, no p-please s-stop.," she mumbled. As the dark loomed over her sub-conscience she suddenly felt two presences in the room. She awoke and jumped up, hitting her head on the bunk above her. "Crap," she muttered as she rubbed a forming bruise. Xzara looked up to see [member="Jakkor Kess"] and [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] standing in her doorway. "Ah, hi. Haha, just had a bad dream.." She stood up and quickly brushed past the two men, hoping they didn't notice her inner struggle. "Better go check on the ship..."

When he had seen [member="Xzara Vox"] she looked very pale almost as if she had seen a ghost. She brushed past him. He turned around and walked towards her. He placed his hand on her shoulder. He asks in a concerning tone. "Xzara... Are you alright the moment I started walking to your room I sensed you were very frightened. What happened? Would you like to talk about it."
He had hoped not to frighten her. He only hoped to make sure nothing was troubling her and that she was alright.

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara cleared her throat, "Y-yes, of course... I'm fine." she lied.

She hurriedly walked to the cockpit and sat down. She started fidgeting with the controls, "Looks like we are still doing good." She tried to change the subject.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He followed her to the cockpit. He knew from her tone something was wrong. She didn't sound very confident and he knew when someone was lying this was one of those times. She hastily tried to change the subject speaking of how the ship was doing and fidgeting with the controls,but Jakkor would have none of that he was concerned for her wellbeing and that was made clear in the tone of his voice when he spoke. he sat in the copilot's seat and looked her in the eye. "Listen to me Xzara. I know something is troubling you. I have heard that tone way to many times from people who are hiding something. Please talk to me. What's bothering you?"

[member="Xzara Vox"]

He scoffed at [member="Xzara Vox"] when she denied that nothing was wrong, he could see the aftermath of a internal struggle, he had the same problem all too many times himself. She probably thought it made her look weak, but she had been dealing with this for weeks now, so she clearly wasn't weak.

"Hm... Xzara.. I know how you're feeling," he walked up behind her, spinning her chair around so he could see the bruise on her forehead. "Here, hold still would ya?"

He channels the Force into his hand, his fingertips glowing with white light, and her bruise faded away, and he tapped her head lightly, a faint smile on his face.

"I have the same problem right now, to be truthful, that's why my parents died... don't let it get to you, stay neutral and it'll work itself out."

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara smiled as her bruise disappeared, she was about to reply with a thank you and an explanation when the computer said, "We are nearing our destination". She spun back around and started working the controls, "Guys, prepare for a rough landing.."

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Within minutes the world of Mygeeto came into view. The icy planet was sieged quite a few times during the clone wars the last major campaign was led by Ki Adi Mundi and The Galactic Marines. When Order 66 went down he was leading the charge against the CIS when he was killed by his own troops. Jakkor strapped in his seat to make sure he wouldn't crack his head on the control panel when the ship landed. He did not know if the world was filled with life or abandoned like it was during the Old Republic.

[member="Xzara Vox"]

He had made much rougher landings, and it exhilarated him, he had always been a thrill seeker, but not the stupid kind. He planted his feet wide, standing in the doorway, swaying gently with a smile.

"Fun place,"

[member="Jakkor Kess"], [member="Xzara Vox"]

He looked behind him. He couldn't believe he was seeing [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] being so care free about a rough landing than strapping himself in. He spoke a bit nervous. "Have you gone mad... Are you trying to kill yourself."

[member="Xzara Vox"]

He grinned, giving both of them a thumbs up.

"I've fallen from skyscrapers, gotten ran over by a train, and been smashed by a police cruiser, this is nothin!"

His jaw dropped upon hearing such a statement from the down to earth bounty hunter. He spoke to him after he regains his composure. "Chuba.. Did I say mad I meant insane. Your lucky your a force sensitive or no ordinary person would be able to survive one of those things let alone all of them."

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Xzara Vox"]

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara laughed, "Aw c'mon Jakkor! That was fun!" She brushed herself of and looked out the window. "It looks pretty deserted out there. We should go see what we can find though."

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor unbuckled himself and got up he was a bit dizzy from the landing. "I highly doubt we will find anything,and my idea of fun is usually a bottle of corellian whiskey Xzara. And a lot less crashing."

[member="Xzara Vox"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He walks down the hall towards the landing ramp. He touches a nearby control panel. The ramp extends to the ground as he walks back to the bridge. He looks at Xzara seeing if she had any ideas regarding their next move. "Out of all the worlds.. why did you have to choose the one that was a barren rock. What are we supposed to do here."

[member="Xzara Vox"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He frowned as he stared out into the fog, tapping is bicep as he thought. "Hmm....we might have accumulated some more company, and a lot of it too." Making sure is rifle was secure in its magnetic holster on his back, and then checking his vibro sword.Satisfied, he stood in the door way, also waiting for what Xzara had in kind.

(([member="Jakkor Kess"], [member="Xzara Vox"] if either of you are still down for it I think we could seriously make this thread into something epic, if you want that is. Oh yeah, Xzara! Welcome back. We missed you))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom