Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Interest Check - The Scar Worlds

I just want to say to all of you how truly heart warming this is.

There's no greater compliment to our Factions hard work than the commitment of others to see it continued once we're gone.

Sincerely, thank you.

You've made a major lasting impact on Chaos. We'd be crazy not to keep honouring the stories you've written/will keep writing. That being said I would also 100% include Hans in this (as well as Athena like I already mentioned) because his homeworld is one of the many taken by the Bryn.

Chance Bonaventure

C
Whatever you need, I know some people who can help move it. Consider Chance interested and likely able to bring some smuggling buddies along to assist. We'll even give a discount, because we're caring like that.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Put me in for Humanitarian campaigns and relief efforts to devastated worlds needing to rebuild, repopulate.
I can also team up with anyone needing transport to these affected worlds...
Also have a doctor Ayda Elisantra Ayda Elisantra who can be of use out in the field. :)

MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg

Still any interest in this concept?

Yeah idk if new Mando outlaws major will end up sucking all the space trash oxygen out of the room but there's a lot of free real estate near Wild Space right now. Planets like Ossus and Mon Cala and Voss are neutral for the first time in a long time and in an interesting post-war state. Could be some compelling minor faction RP if nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom