Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Interest Check - The Scar Worlds

Ariel Yvarro

A
The First Order remains committed to the safety and wellbeing of those impacted by the Bryn'adul, we're here to lend a hand in any way we can.

Gial Goldarr

G
Every major faction has an expiry date. Eventually that time will come for the Bryn'adul. Under Tathra Khaeus, they've diligently eradicated the populations of hundreds of worlds on the east side of the galaxy. Many sapient species are endangered now and extinct on their homeworlds.

Here's the pitch: once the Bryn go boom - whenever that is - their territories become incredibly fertile ground for RP.
  • Refugees and diaspora populations reclaiming their homeworlds.
  • Protecting those worlds and helping them rebuild.
  • I agree with what others have said - that Darkwire, a wonderful land of cyberpunk crime, is the natural heir of ORC/OPA - but I think there's also room for a dedicated space for post-apocalyptic frontier action.
  • Respecting the territory's previous events in a way few major factions get a chance to do.
  • Plus I think the rebuilding after colossal tragedy/apocalypse angle makes this concept tangibly different from the way ORC/OPA was. Then it was all yay frontier independence. With this, the stakes are higher, and so are the possibilities for IC personal investment.
Attracts established/main characters:
  • War-weary Jedi and soldiers seeking purpose and a worthy cause
  • Fringers and spacers
  • Businessbeings looking to expand
  • Drifters in need of somewhere new and cool to drift
  • Bryn'adul RPers who want to keep RPing their Drael in whatever capacity they want, from extremely convenient opposition to guilt-ridden wanderers to...well, whatever.
Angles for new or returning characters:
  • Genocide survivor/refugee
  • Humanitarian/philanthropist
  • Explorer/prospector
  • Establishing Jedi enclaves or rebuilding evacuated ones (Nadiem, Hyu-Ken Carka, etc.)
  • Hunter of Bryn'adul remnants
  • The Bryn'adul genocides impacted highly recognizable species, including the Barabels, the Kubaz, the Defel, and the Keshiri
Anyways, that's the rambling pitch. It's not a Right Now thing - they're still very present on the map for now. But I think there's an incredible angle here that would be a great fit for several of my characters, Quill included.

Thoughts?
Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill there is actually a Minor faction that has already started this process and their cap planet...Is Mon Calamari. Amazing ideas all around!!

The Commonwealth is welcoming all who are willing to push back the Bryn and ultimately rebuild the Eastern reaches of the galaxy when they inevitably fall. All who are looking for this kind of RP should think about joining the Commonwealth or reaching out so we can drive the plot of the scar worlds forwards : D

We just posted our first faction thread and are currently working on setting up a skirmish with the Bryn. So if that sounds up your alley feel free to join or reach out to me for colab

(We're the minor faction mentioned above)

Last edited by a moderator:

Acavna Asta

A
For anyone else interested, Lastwall stands as a purely Anti-Bryn'adul Force comprised of a loose coalition of disparate forces with three goals in mind that both remain current as well as seen to the potential of furthering this idea of the Scar Worlds.

A thread - requesting those that lead similar minor factions focused on the removal of the Bryn'adul - has been established as well if others would like to join in the discussion of furthering a unified front. Titled: 'All along the Watchtower'

Renata Westaway

R
I'm here for it. Renata has been doing refugee outreach on behalf of the First Order but it sounds like it might be time to branch out.

if they're watching anyways
The GA and FO collaborated on a major evacuation of people on the border of the Sith Empire, Bryn, and SJC; I think it'd be great to see stories based around their resettlement. Also just generally down to participate in cool stories exploring tragedy, rebuilding after loss, and returning to ruined worlds.

As most do I simp for your content Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill so you know I'll be there.

Once the dark veil of the Bryn has fallen, and since the Warlords will be right behind them, Amali will be around with her nomadic fleet, offering what they can and helping to fight off a few lingering Bryn packs. I'm sure the Warlords would enjoy a bite at this, too. Maybe for their own benefit, but who could say no to some good old monster killing?

Edit: I just read some stuff in wookieepedia where light siders and dark siders worked together for a common cause, Luke Skywalker working alongside Sith when Abeloth tried to kill the universe basically. I'd enjoy seeing that here.

Darth Voyance Darth Voyance Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom