Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inquisition Of sekalus (Part 3) COTBR

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Camellia Swift"]

Balaya was looking at them while she listened. Holding the black scaled gloves in her hands while she moved over to the table sliding her hands into the gloves with a sharp gasp of air. The darkside within them pulsing in her hands while her veins pulsed deeply with the black blood spreading up her arms. "Ragnos." She said the world looking at them while she grabbed a hammer and tongs with the dark energies while she was working on the bands of aurodium before she spoke. Withdrawing a small blade as she set it on the table looking over at them. "Your blood pets, each one of you add it to one. I'll working enchanting it with the force to create a bloodtrail within the bands." Balaya was working on it and knew how to work with it, her amulets had the bloodtrail and moving forward while she let the gloves find a comfortable place on her hands.

Blood & lots of it. The small village was stained by their refusal to give to the armored Epicanthix before them. " I warned you." he muttered as he removed his helmet letting his long back hair flow in the wind. Those who had survived his wrath were away from his sight hiding. The thugs were gone and in a way Kezeroth aided the village but they did not see it that way.

Gripping Inferno he mocked the dead men around him kicking their corpses to the side and he walked around to loot stuff. He came with the Sisterhood but in the end all he wanted was some phrik.

Why they do dis?

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Darth Praelior"]

Sanya knew the name, an old sith lord and one of the first. He was powerful force user of the dark side and many followed him blindly. Although at the command of Baylas request Sanya pricked her finger with her claw dripping her blood onto one of the rings. She was curious why the zeltron wanted them to do this but she had an idea and made it blatantly obvious of what there for. Sanya hoped camellia would still be in the dark about her plans but it was strange how praelior had figgired out her plans, or maybe she was doing this for another reason but the same intent. It was clear the bond between Sanya and camellia was strong. They loved each other more than anything, Sanya would even do anything for her love to make sure she was safe and happy. "Camellia has a point I'm still curious of the extent of this nexus we have descoverd. It pulled me here for a reason, a reason I do not know. I'm wondering if there was even a reason or the force just wanted us here. It could be a guidance to give our people another home along side rendili, or even a safe haven for the sisterhood. But there is questions I do not know the answer too." Sanya would pull out a tissue out of her satchel to wrap around her finger still slowly seeking blood out, and got one ready for Camellia after she did hers. "Here you go sweetie." Handing the tissue over."Also you mentioned been a croa and been altered it might had different effects to alchemy I perform. Do you know what way it would?" She wondered what praelior meant by it. Was it good effects or something that would require Sanya to do more work and more effort into the ability. She would then slowly gesture to praelior to come closer so many could whisper in her ear. "If possible Could I have a moment alone with Camellia, there is something I need to ask her if you know what I mean?" The thought would bring a smile to her face as her eyes would look to her beautiful lover.

[member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

By this point now Camellia was nervous again, because she wasn't exactly a fan of cutting herself at all. In fact she wasn't a fan of being cut by other people either, she didn't even like shots. In truth she would rather be punched or hit with a blunt object than to get cut or stabbed, not that she expected to be given the choice during fights. For some reason she couldn't figure out blunt pain didn't seem to effect her as greatly as did sharp pain did. "A-ah. . . .there wouldn't be another way to make a bloodtrail would there Lady Praelior?" Maybe it was being a wuss, but the Rendili woman definitely did not want to go through with things. . . . .until she watched Sanya do it quite nonchalantly and practically left her with little choice than to comply or look like an enormously troublesome person. Leaving her sighing as Sanya handed her a tissue and she took a moment to try and relax before doing the deed, nicking her finger while wincing and grimacing far more than she likely needed to before passing the tool back to the Sith Zeltron and wondering what the two other women had been whispering over while she was distracted.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Processing Warehouse

They had done it and moved forward with their larger plans, the massive facility for themselves and the processing of croa. The remains of what she could find within the map area and library for history on the world. Sawa had it all and rubbed her hands together allowing thoughts to come to her while she was going over the maps and equipment they had. "Begin sending this information to Sanya and the council. I want as much as we can mapped out so we can organize searches of this lost world and discover what we can." She had a grin on her face while the croa that were with her were added to the cages with their claws and fangs gleaming while they played with their food in the cages.

Desert Mound

They continued to fight and Sierra moved throughout the area. Her attention on the hard shells of the creatures while her blade bit into the shell getting a scream. Sierra could see other creatures here while one slashed at them with a large tail dripping with venom. Her wings spreading as she shot back pulling with a claw at the shell pulling it up before flying backward into the top of the cave. "Attack them." The croa were fighting these scorpion women before their claws tore into another and she saw one of the tails impale a croa. Her roar bringing the others around as it was tearing at the tail in her chest.

[member="Darth Venefica"]

Seras continued to watch and observe it, the croa were working on the buildings and making everything look perfect for their new home. With the council chambers and the grand lady having plenty but more then that. "Continue forward." Seras was getting into the whole leading thing before she was thinking about what Venefica had going for them and brought her hand out. The holoprojector in the palm of the suit. "I think from orbital scans there i a place in the forest we can begin to setup and prepare for ourselves. I have such plans for an underground lab created we can play in."

Spider Nest

The webbing was getting thicker as they fought and the creatures were trying to entrap them. The croa with her slashing through it like it was warm butter with their thicker claws and biting into the humanoid section of their bodies as Azlyn kicked off a wall spinning around to cut the webbing coming at her. "Continue the fight and tear them to shreds." The croa were responding and becoming more frenzied with the excitement of the hunt and the destruction that came from tearing their enemies to pieces.

[member="Darth Zilti"] [member="Teresa Sin"]

Remy was ready while the ship was arriving to the polar regions of the planet. Her attention on the darkside energies and the force that was there while she stood in the loin cloth and rags going out of the ship. The force keeping her body warm while the snow was at her feet and she could wriggle her toes within it. "Do we know where we are going?" She said it with a grin on her face more because she had scouted caves in the area here from the network they had found as she walked more holding a hand out as the shriek hawk swooped out of the ship landing on her. "Tachaka... hunt." She said it while letting the hawk fly off to search.

"Mister Bubbles" Bundori was sheering while she watched the thing they had killed, her beast roaring and she was dancing with the troopers who were handling the croa going forward after some of the pieces of the creature that had been killed. The massive turtle like shell on it could be useful while she touched the creatures neck and the chainsword started up. Revving teeth going into the section of the body nd neck before she got a piece of it off for the croa to use and attack with. All of the meat was being used as she let the croa eat it and was looking at the dark red mud at her feet.

The prototype was still going across the planet and now she could see much from it while they were going over the weapon systems. The forward mounted main gun was the real test when they came out of orbit into the asteroid field. "Prepare for weapons test, have all forward guns ready and charge the beam cannon. I want the primary targets scanned and cracked. We'll give a show in celebration for our benefactors." Isis continued to move forward as she leaned in the seat watching it with the viewscreen showing the planet below as she spoke and the main cannon was ready. "Position us and forward cannon fire at will." The compressed proton beam fired as they watched seeing it smashing into an asteroid and punch through it. Isis was working on calculations in her head over what they could make with it and rubbed her hands together as she was going over it. "We should b able to make plenty of them going forward."

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Balaya was looking at them while she worked on it, letting the darkside flow freely as she focused on the blood within the rings to bind it and twist it. She wanted them to be able to find one another and she could find them. The rest of it while she was listening came when Balaya spoke. "You can have all the time you need my pets but as to the nexus itself I am not certain. I have not had the time to fully study it. That will take time." She had a grin while slowly working and motioning for them to back away as she pulled out a set of tongs picking up the one ring and setting it to cool and thgn the other. Balaya watched them as she started walking now to leave.

Attacking the lamia creatures had Shinju moving, getting to the top of the temple as she was letting her blade bisect the body while it was sizzling through the scales. Her troopers and her croa were attacking at they stood there seeing them large and now going throughout the temple below them. More sounds and more creatures coming to her while she moved off towards the stone sections with crystals refracting the light before she pointed with gunships being in the distance coming to them.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
A message would appear on Sanya's data pad that a new forum of crystal had been discovered here on the planet. A type that had never been seen else where. Maybe it could have been down to the nexus on the planet feeding dark energy into them. Sanya would quickly type a reply back as praelior started to speak.

To: [member="Ciara Jevnaker"], [member="Darth Venefica"]
Thankyou for informing of this discovery. Please keep me updated on your findings and possibly send a handful to the spire for me to inspect them first hand. If these crystals work in a lightsaber then this would be good for the Black Rose.

send

[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Darth Praelior"]
Sanya would smile as bayla gave them the go ahead to leave, or at least Sanya took it that way. She would wait till the zeltron had stopped talking befor Sanya would take camellias hand in hers and pulling her along towards the exit. "Come with me." Sanya would giggle as she became excited more and more unable to wait any longer. "Camellia?" Sanya would look at the girl she loved so much as they walked getting closer to the exit of the temple. "I'm so glad I found you on taris. After spending months away from the order on scouting runs. I just slowly got more and more distant to the point where I couldn't go back. In a way I lost all sense of purpose and meaning in my life." They had reached outside at the back of the temple, although construction was still happening Sanya had noticed a nice spot close by.

"The first while of been a Jedi I was exited and happy but as I spent more time I didn't feel truly apart of them, like I wasn't accepted by them. But the moment I saw you again I was at first impulsed to save you, but now I see that your life in the sisterhood lead to something amazing." Sanya and camellia would soon be stroling down a small dirt path. Either side of them would be tree's in blossom. Shades of fuchsia pink, Ruby red and amethyst purple pettles would fall from the trees like snow. It was a pretty scenery but the setting was almost perfect. "Not only the wonderful people we have and have become, but us too. From the very first moment I fell in love with you, my very being filled with a rush if emotions I've never felt before. I guess at the start though I was to scared to persue my feelings. I thought that such a beautiful and sweet person like you would have had someone special. Someone more than me. I guess what I'm trying to say is you mean everything to me camellia and I'm so happy you let me be appart of you life in this way. You gave me purpose, you make me happy and you so much for me. I wish I could do more for you beautiful."

Both of them would have reached a large pond. The sun would cast a reddish orange reflecting off the water. Sanya would come to a stop standing under one of the blossoming trees with red and white pettles falling. She'd gaze into camellias eyes falling deep into her chocolate brown eyes. The smells of the different plant life around would make the air smell sweet and pleasant. with a smile feeling so nervous of what she was about to ask, a thousand different ways ran through her head of how to say it in the few seconds. Sanya's body would start to feel tingly as her hand would reach into the smallest satchel; her fingers would grasp hold of the only thing inside holding it tight in the palm of her hand. "Close your eyes." Sanya would wait for her eyes to shut. "No peeking okay."

She would lean over and kiss camellia deeply as her free hand would reach for her lovers. As she stepped back Sanya would lift the rendili womans hand up slightly. Taking out the object in her other hand she would place the silver engraved ring onto camellias right finger of her left hand, her skin would feel soft and warm to the touch. "Camellia swift... w... will your marry me?" Sanya would start smiling uncontrollably waiting for Camellia's eyes to open and resive an answer. Her heart would beat fast pounding against her chest.

Ring ♥
geeky-rings-03.jpg

(Inscription) I love you so much my special girl

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

Everything suddenly seemed to shift, with Camellia left blinking her eyes as Lady Praelior released them from their prior conversation so Sanya could begin to drag her out of the temple. For some reason it felt as if everything was moving very fast and the Rendili woman had a hard time keeping up with it all. Nonetheless, when Sanya said her name, Camellia looked over to her lover as the other girl and her reached the exit of the temple. For a moment she wondered if the former Jedi was about to confide in her some secret about what was going on, something the Sith Zeltron was already aware of but something she needed to be caught up on. However, as soon as Sanya started talking about how they had encountered each other on Taris and what it had meant for her at the time, Camellia found herself no longer sure of what it was anymore she had to expect.

For some reason inside something felt tight, it felt twisted, she felt nervous and anxious as if something were going on that would require a very serious response from her, and one she had to be prepared for. The rendili woman desperately wanted to speak, to say something, to interact with the other woman beside her as they walked along the path, the trees revealing their blossoms in bloom as they made their way further on. Yet, Camellia couldn't interrupt listening as Sanya poured out her heart to her. However, as they reached a pond at the end of the path just when the sun began to set she couldn't keep quiet anymore. "You do plenty for me Sanya. I. . . .I'm glad I make you so happy. . . .I don't think you need me as much as you think. You're a strong person, you were a Jedi, you're . . .more now. Your purpose is your own, I think even without me you would still be so strong, but I'm happy I have been able to make you feel more secure than before in it."

Blushing nervously, the Rendili woman hoped she was saying the right things. Her mind awhirl as she only knew how bad she was when it came to dealing with anyone close to her. When it came to things beyond friendship she felt like a failure, heck she was a mess of a person, always embroiled working day in and day out on blueprints and designs as she pushed for Rendili Stardrive to lead in dominance. For her she had and likely still would sacrifice so much for her homeworld. It left her wondering what her 'friends' thought of her since she had made so many poor decisions in their eyes most likely. Which speaking of, Sanya was requesting her to keep closed for whatever reason.

Her head was too flurried to think anything over, so Camellia was quick to comply, her breathe soft as she took the moment to relax while she waited for the other woman to reveal the point behind everything. Not that it came the way Camellia expected, as she felt something press against her lips, Sanya's own, leaving her rather surprised since it cut off her breathe, though she giggled and responded to it all the same, opening her eyes as her love pulled away, holding her hand as she felt something slide in. Why she was confused at first, the Rendili woman didn't understand. It was pretty obvious after all, though thankfully Sanya spelled it out for her anyway, her voice speaking a question that left her red in the face as she lifted her hand up to gaze at the ring, holding her hand with the other one as she tried not to let go of any tears, Stepping forward and pressing her lips against Sanya Val Lerium's once again briefly before backing away and nodding. Her head low to hide her embarrassingly flushed face as she said it.

"Y-yes."

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Melori had been distracted. Politics will do that to you.

So she refocused and led the pair back to the entrance of the cave where they'd found the ore. And she turned off where they'd faced the young Krayt Dragon. Its carcass was still there. She paid it no heed and still wordless strode past the dead creature and on to where she'd felt the great pull of the Force.

If her research was correct, when a planet of the Qixoni system was consumed as its star went supernova, millennia before the Jedi Civil War, the heat and energy of the star caused metals and minerals in the planet to become fused into crystals which was then blasted into the Qixoni Nebula when the planet was destroyed.

Records suggest that some were somehow formed into a meteorite that traveled to this part of the galaxy and she suspected the damage done all that time ago to the mountain they were under was the result of that hunk of rock hitting the planet.

If they were lucky, they'd stumble onto a Qixoni crystal cave. If they were very, very lucky, who knew what they may have developed into left alone for centuries?

Finally, she broke her silence. "Ahead...I feel it. You both lead from here. If I'm right, the cave is around to the right - and it promises to be a very, very rewarding find."

[member="Teresa Sin"] | [member="Remy Singh"]

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="Darth Timoris"] Ξ [member="Remy Singh"]

Teresa moved forward with the group up to the cave entrance. Pulling down the hood to the robes and cloak she could still feel the dark side energy's pulse through the robes into her being. With s little research into dark side artifacts, the power grows in them over time. Along with what the planet had to offer to she felt different, more stronger, more powerful. Teresas eyes would dilute to a rose red. As the Zeon told the two acolytes to take lead Teresa nodded pulling off the trophy saber from her belt. "I'll take point." She said as she moved to the front. Then place was cold almost to the point of her shivering, but at least they weren't in the winds making it worse. The walls of the cave where blue and had a shine to them making them reflective like a mirror. Her eyes would look into the reflection of herself as her hand brushed a pieces of hair back putting it back in place. "So any idea where the crystals are? it looks like a large place." Her words would echo off the walls, the ice would crunch under her feet. Teresa took a deep breath of cold crisp air an closing her eyes while she did. Although now she could feel something at the tip of her mind, it called out the her. Everything felt strange on this planet.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Camellia Swift"]

They were doing well and she was moving forward now. With everything done and moving towards them Balaya was finishing with the rings while she blew on them to give the two pets she had a level of amusement. She walked away leading the croa that were there with her as she walked up through the levels of the facility she had gotten built. To access the nexus on the planet and she found the meditation chamber that her and Sanya had constructed for the ship. Something she could sit in and access as the chair became active with holoprojections of the phrik on the planet.

[member="Teresa Sin"] [member="Darth Timoris"]

Remy head the orders to go ahead and she gave a nod of her head to that while she was moving. The feeling of snow on her bare feet and the sensation of the cool air along her skin as she moved. The force energies and magic moving along her skin with the enjoyment that came now from the hunt for a crystal, something she could do while looking to see what it was Teresa was planning on doing in this expedition. It all came down to the other though in her opinion since she knew some of the ones wanting to be sith tried to kill their competition... A foolish notion as it was more useful in her opinion to use someone for a benefit before you needlessly killed them. It served far better to have allies as an apprentice and work together against the knights and masters.

The station and the carrack prototype were looking good, the sleek design of the ship as she let her attention to details on view screen showing the weapon and shielding systems of the ship. With all the excitement that seemed to be going on below she had more things to work on and was now working to make sure the Black rose had new things to buy. The attention to detail and all that. "You have made quite a sight down there lady Sanya, your council will be pleased in the end and we'll have the warships you wish to get from this new model." They were compiling the testing data from it and how to best improve upon what they had as she moved with more of her attention on a few of the things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom