Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infernal Crusade: Harrowed Blood (ME Culling Sith on Colla IV)

Infernal Crusade: Harrowed Blood
Cleansing Sith off Colla IV
HNPYI3y.gif

The aching pitch of the planet below was an anemic top spun by an arthritic hand. The atmosphere inside the Hell Wolf Star Cruiser stung. Perpetually pregnant with the nerves of those who waited to hit planetfall.

Mand’alor the Infernal gripped the side of the rail on the command deck of her war ship and peered down to the surface below. The Naphtali Erisi were mired in that land. So far down they qualified in her eyes, as vermin.

“I’ve called you all here to end a threat, which continues to act brazenly in our Mandalorian lands. I call for no mercy, no survivors of the Sith. We need nothing from them but their deaths, for the deaths they caused on Obroa-Skai, Taris, Vena and Manda’yaim. Death is not a deterrent, any information we need can be taken from their corpses.

Our informant on the surface below state that they are encircled around the Maze, a labyrinthine collection of buildings and tunnel paths, which intersect in a dead zone, where our scanners have yet to penetrate. Remember this. We are outside the anti-force law jurisdiction, and we are out for blood.

The Naphtali Erisi have taken enough. They think hiding around the Collicoid will give them some modicum of protection.” Waving her hand toward the surface, the Infernal faced the small crowd. “Fight well, and if they prove too meddlesome, may Manda take us home.”

Gunship shuttles were readied to take the Mandalorian marauders down to the surface of Colla IV.

"BSO-0806. I have another objective for you. Turn as many of your fellow droids and droidekas as you can. Reprogram them against their masters, or simply for us. I leave it to you, vod. Go."
HNPYI3y.gif

[member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"] [member="Ahani Najwa"] [member=“Kylo Kyr’am”] [member="BSO-0806"] [member="Eldric"] [member="Jor Kvall"] [member="Marvik Dathu"] [member="Keira Verd"] [member="Runi"] [member="Ulrich Saxon"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"]

[member="Yasha Cadera"]

She had waited, waited all to long for this and now her patience had paid off, armor was put on and secured to herself as she rolled her shoulders as she sharpened her sword and held it to the light before sheathing the blade and secured it tightly having a lock on it after...certain people decided to steal it...

Westars had been sent off and repaired as she looked over the weapons and holstered them. Next came her arm as she transformed it into a gun as she looked it over then nodded as she put a flesh mag in then transformed it back. Next came her sabers setting on a small table as she used the force to pick them up and caught them as she clicked them onto her belt and started forward towards the bridge

Walking with her helmet in one hand stardust face was serious feeling her soul scream for vengeance agaisnt the Sith, the screams of those that had died on commenor when the Sith attacked those screams she heard in the force...her husbands injuries and her own...her blood boiled as the dragon was set for war

Stopping she stood to the side of tasha and looked over the roup gathered, seeing a few face she remembered as she nodded to them and then looked to yasha as she waited for the end of her speech

well said sister, I'm ready to head down when you are...may they suffer a terrible detah under us...for mandalore...for commenor...for adara

"Prime the turbolaser batteries," he called. They replied with action. "Wait for coordinates from the ground. No potshots. Only hit Sith controlled installations and targets that they give you. Mando casualties are to be kept to an absolute minimum."

Standing at the forefront of the crewmen, Alkor wore an imperceptible mask over his emotions. There was a conflict in him with the decision to strike at the Sith within their borders. It invited retribution. He knew the Sith to be cunning and manipulative, but they were not above decisive action. [member="Yasha Cadera"] wanted it made immediately and plainly known that their actions would not be tolerated, however.

It was a dangerous game. The players were all in the dark, and the puppeteers were pulling strings. Alkor would rather have waited for any sort of statement.

Unfortunately, that was no longer an option. "I'll take a small group of Ori'ramikade down to the surface to help with painting targets and eliminating hostiles. Make sure to keep field medics on hand to help with any wounded refugees."

Objectives:
1. Touch down on Colla IV.

Allies: Mandalorian Empire [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]
Enemies: Sith

[background=#084fdd]"Elek, ner ori'alor."1[/background]

> Order given, order to be followed; no more and no less than that. To be told to turn aside from the main objective of enacting retribution upon the darjetii2 cannot elicit any sort of emotional response from Besenth'osk, for he has none to speak of. Simply a salute. To resent: impossible. To disobey: unthinkable. To fail: irrealizable. There is only to do. ▓

> Talus is unique among the mand'aliit3 in that its constituents are solely beskar'ade4. The
Mandroidians are born with the Resol'nare engraved permanently into their circuitry, irrefutable laws which cannot be set aside. Perfectly logical, perfectly loyal; in fact, it would be tempting to claim that their synthetic nature actually makes them the ideal model of Mandalorian. But is artificial ijaat5 a substitute for the real thing? Does their lack of alaare6 disqualify any actions they take on behalf of their vode from being commendable? ...Are their vode truly their vode? Mand'alor calls him a vod but is it a heartfelt sentiment or mere convention used in lack of another term? ▓

> These thoughts are not what runs through Besenth'osk's brain at the moment. Rather, at this very moment he is compiling a script intended to override the default programming used by the Colicoids. Per Mand'alor's order, he will proceed to the known location of their droideka foundry, and furnish the overseer with this code to be disseminated among the droids. Local contribution of a militia is the least they can do, after all; Mandalorian ownership of Colla IV will ensure compliance, even from agol7. Though this version of the Resol'nare would barely pass quality inspection, it will do. It must do. ▓

> One of the men speaks up about forming a small group of ori'ramikade8. Interpolating from Mand'alor's instructions, Besenth'osk recognizes the benefit to be had by establishment of this contingent as quickly as possible. Thus he must be among the first onto the planet. As his hastily-written A.I. finishes the last couple of bug tests, he walks over to the one named Alkor. ▓

[background=#084fdd]"T'ni hiibir."9[/background]

1. Yes, my leader. 2. Sith (lit. "dark Jedi") 3. Clans (Mandalorian)
4. Droids 5. Honor 6. Emotions
7. Organics 8. Supercommandos 9. Take me with (implied: you, please).

The odd one out it seemed.

That was the main thought in Darlyn's head as he glanced at those assembled. Mandalorians upon Mandalorians, and one guy standing around in obviously ex-sith robes. Off to kill Sith. Honestly he expected to be shot at least once in the back but, well that sort of went with the territory. At his belt were his three lightsabers, clipped happily with two on the right and one on the left, balanced out with the heaviest of his weapons, 'Death Special'. Beauty of a pistol, really more there for his moral than to be used, but it was a comforting presence. As for weapons he intended to use, he had both in hand, idly spinning them with their safeties on to pass time. The HC Mallet Charric hand cannon, and the Punisher shattergun revolver. Highly dangerous, overly powerful pistols.

Treated as mere playthings.

Honestly if Darlyn wasn't too careful he'd have been sending off deadly bullets everywhere, but fortunately the man had about as much skill as he had arrogance. And the man had arrogance aplenty. Yasha, the Mand'alor, finished her rousing speech, orders given, and finally allowing Darlyn the freedom to move out. He grinned happily, holstering both weapons he'd been toying with idly in their hidden holsters under the chest sections of his robes, and couldn't help the flickering excitement in his presence at the opportunities to let loose. He relished these so... very... much. Darlyn recognized Star of course, and shot her a half raised hand in both greeting and farewell, before turning on his heels and moving with great pace towards the hangers.

His robes, naturally, had a cape. And both robe and cape billowed outwards dramatically as he made his way. He had his personal star fighter here, and planned to make his way down with all due haste. The MS-10 was a faithful little thing, it'd do just fine in getting him to the surface. Maybe then he'd have proved himself as he promised the Mand'alor. At the least, he'd enjoy the chance to kill some Sith.

[member="BSO-0806"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Vulpesen sat passively at the back of the group, his pointed ears easily hearing every word spoken by the mandalore. How quickly times had changed. Not but a few years ago, he could remember how seeing an armed mandalorian meant seeing a foe that he would have to fight. And now, he was standing among them, preparing to smite the sith on the planet below. It was a refreshing change of pace, and upon recieving the invitation, the Valde was quick to shuck his paperwork onto his advisors and head straight to the hangar. Still, as eager as he was to be here, he couldn't help but twitch, and notice his men's fidgeting at the woman's zeal for death.

The Vitae existed to protect life. It was the paramount cornerstone of their beleifs, and admittedly, it put them at odds with the goal of the mandalorians. Still, he was determined not to let the cultural clash get in the way of the mission. He tilted his head as the captain of his forces leaned over to whisper in his ears, asking if this was truly the plan, a fear that was quickyl assauged by whispered words. "Let them fight as they wish. We will fight by the code as always. Just make sure you bring extra cuffs."

As the briefing ended, Vulpesen let out a sharp whistle and motioned his men to the shuttles. One last check to ensure that he had all that he needed, then they were on their way. The Alliance may not have been a bloodthirsty group, at least as far as death was concerned, but make no mistake, as soon as they got the chance, they would tear their foes limb from limb. The code forbade needless death but maiming was not the same as killing.

[member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Atheus"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"] [member="Ahani Najwa"] [member="BSO-0806"] [member="Eldric"] Jor Kvall [member="Marvik Dathu"] [member="Keira Verd"] Runi [member="Ulrich Saxon"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Aedan yawned as he sat in his own shuttle his eyes closed as he napped head leaning back against the wall behind him as the shuttle drifted down towards the planet stealth systems up and running. Surrounding the young Pirate King were the members of his personal guard 25 Dark Jedi Adept whose loyalty was to the Shadow Council of Bogan. He was not going to be partaking directly in the fight instead the shuttle would find a secure place to land and he would enter into a Battle Meditation the members of his guard were merely there to make sure that no one would get close enough to the man they swore loyalty to. He opened one eye suddenly awake as he felt the pilot of the shuttle become more attentive and he muttered to himself. "It begins. Remember once we land we remain in the shuttle if someone needs assistance I will dispatch you as needed. The shuttle's stealth systems shall remain on at all times to allow for added security." As the shuttle landed Aedan closed his eyes and moved to sit cross legged in the very center of the shuttle his breathing slowly as he entered a trance through which he would channel Battle Meditation spreading it out around him forcefully extending its range to its maximum as quickly as possible. He knew that soon the Mandalorian forces would enter the range of it and various members would know that something was positively effecting their ability to fight but the exact source would be hard to pinpoint. As to the Sith they would suddenly feel discouraged and afraid as if they were just now realizing who they had chosen to fight against and what hell was coming for them. Over time they might be able to pinpoint the source of this fear once they figured out what was causing it which meant it was only a matter of time until someone found Aedan and attempted to put a stop to his interference. As he focused his mind started to translate the effect into what would seem a song that empowered his allies and weakened his opponents filling them and focusing them where needed. Around him the Dark Jedi Adept let themselves fall into the song their Liege Lord was sending to them feeling it empower them as 10 of them stood and quickly and quietly left the shuttle to take up defensive positions around it.

@Vulpesen @Darlyn Excron @BSO-0806 @Alkor Centaris [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Abigail stood to the side, listening to the speech being given by the Mand'alor. She was impressed by the speech, as she could almost feel the energy behind it. Now that she stood here listening, she realised the only time she had been around Mandalorians was during the peace talks they had with the Republic.

Abigail had come alongside Alexandra, her master, to help win this fight. That and Abigail had to admit she had grown curious about this 'Mand'alor', as she had heard many rumours about her. But, while she might catch a glimpse of her during the battle, her first priority would be the attack, and the lives of the people around her.

She had chosen to wear a proper military set of armour, over which she wore a robe, which could quickly be removed should the situation call for better movability. She carried the spear with her that she had grown comfortable with over the last period of time, but she also carried a blaster. She hadn't forgotten her military training, and still knew her way around firearms more than well.

While Abigail didn't necessarily agree with all of the words being spoken, she was here as an ally, and would act as one. Helping wherever she could, for as long as she could. With that in mind, Abigail made her way over to the shuttles.
She would get her meeting with the Mand'alor though, that she was sure of. Perhaps not today, but soon. Yes, soon.

[member="Yasha Cadera"] || [member="Alexandra Feanor"] || [member="Vulpesen"] || [member="Aedan Miles"] || [member="Darlyn Excron"] || [member="BSO-0806"] || [member="Alkor Centaris"] || [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

Allies: Naphtali Erisi [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]
Enemies: ME [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Abigail Meredydd"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="BSO-0806"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]
The mooks runneth.

Members of the Naphtali Erisi flood the catacombs with the full presence of the remaining members. Some of them must be dead…

… or I’m terrible with maths. What’s four times seven? Sixty nine? Sixty eight? Can there be an eight in the answer of something timesed seven? The tea in my hand is hot.

“Where…” I blink and glare at the teacup. “Tell me your secrets, tea.”

Where did you come from, tea? What kind of tea are you? Tell me your ways. Who gave me this mug? Did I take it? I look to [member="Jorryn Fordyce"], motioning at the teacup. The mug.

“The Mandalorians are en route!” One of the mooks says, rushing up and doing some awkward flail with his arm.

“Smell this tea.” I shove the mug in his face, and he coughs. Sniffs it.

“Yes, it’s… tea. What would you like us to do, Ma’am? Shall we raise shields? Unleash the guards? What are your orders?”

He’s got a mole on his upper lip. It keeps wiggling as the Togruta speaks, wiggling like a bug.

“Ma’am?”

“Someone tell me where I got this tea.” Order given, I pat the man on his shoulder, and mosey through the gaggle of people, who appear to be rocketing around. Wait…

"Scramble the gunships! Send the fire-squads to the surface!"

… they are rushing around. Preparing for what appears to be a Mandalorian attack. Grenadiers rush to the entrances of the catacombs, while boffins get a shield generator going over the hub of the site.

A collection of Colicoids huddle in the middle of a round pen, clicking and chittering together in what I consider must be panic. Sith-robe wearing beings, who smell of the Dark, stare at me and the Sith Inquisitor I brought with me… or did I bring her with me? Did she come on her own, or did Kaine give me a minder?

“SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE I GOT THIS TEA!”

Troop Movements:
  • Grenadiers to catacomb entrances.
  • Shield Generator powering the main hub.
  • Sith Knights rushing to tunnel network.
  • Colicoid & other prisoners in the middle of an electric pen.

It was about time.

Keira had been calling for an open war of some kind against the Sith long before Yasha sat the throne, and it had taken the years since to finally begin a crusade that shouldn't have had to happen in the first place. But far be it from her to complain about an opportunity to kill Sith, especially one sanctioned by the Mand'alor herself. This wasn't just for the recent atrocities, but rather in the name of every person she'd ever lost to the Sith, every world that had burned by their hand, and every Mandalorian that had fallen as consequence. They had much to answer for, but their blood would do just fine.

With an easy gait she came to a stop standing next to her brother, looking him over with a smile beneath her helmet. "Warmaster, lek? It's not so bad. Better you than me anyway, I've already had it twice. And you got the better Sole Ruler, that hardly seems fair." She was more than happy to pass the torch along, being perfectly content with managing their clan and little else, attending council meetings when called but otherwise holding the same sway as the rest of their people. She'd been given enough responsibility in her younger years that she had no desire to hold any for the remainder of her years.

"When you say that, you better mean you're taking me with you. This fight has always been personal."

Allies: [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Keira Verd"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="BSO-0806"] [member="Abigail Meredydd"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]
Enemies: Naphtali Erisi [member="Ahani Najwa"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]

The path set. Orders given. While some of those fighting today were not members of the Vode, they were no less useful in their abilities or their convictions.

Some, who fought, preserved life. Others destroyed it with ease. With the void stone necklace around her neck, the nature of the Infernal’s connections was as vague as the emptiness around her body.

Fading to naught, as the field of the void stone expanded out 20 ft in radius. It didn’t stop a song from lilting upon her mind, as if caught in a breeze. It hit her almost in tandem with the rush of surface-to-air blaster fire pouring from hidden turrets out from behind rocky encroachments.

“Steady. Keep your feet, the ride might get choppy.” The shuttle shook. Yasha held fast to her hand-loop, and grabbed the nearest person, a Republic soldier named Abigail. Yasha let the fellow young woman go, nodding her great wolf-helm.

“Hold on, vode. Our escorts will have this dealt with soon as you please.”

“They’d better.” Yasha muttered, the baffles on one side of her mechanized helm rocking back and forth. “Shift to the secondary landing zone. Centaris, Verd, good hunting.”

With the escorts’ help, the shuttle would eventually make it down to the surface. “Fire on the cannon installations. Take them out, to give us cover, when we land.”

The escorts veered off from the main shuttles. Colla IV’s ground came into stark view out of the open side-panel of the ship. Yet, three tenacious gunners refused to die.

Her altimeter’s reading was ignored, as Yasha cocked her head at one of the three troublesome gunnery positions. Yanking her war hammer from her back, the Infernal took two massive strides and leapt out of the shuttle, using the carrying momentum of her mighty hammer to vault her into the gun emplacement.

The crunch of metal met her ears. She swung her hammer into the control pod of the gun, pulling her pistol and shooting at the gunnery team.

One down.

Two more, and the shuttle would be safe to land.

"Another title," he replied quietly, "more responsibility, nothing more." He did not glance at [member="Keira Verd"] as he said those words; rather, he pulled the buy'ce over his head to further close himself off from the torrent of uncertainty and myriad doubts that plagued him. There was no place for them here, not when he had to lead from the front of his people. "There's some folk too eager for this conflict," he confided once they were on a secure frequency. "They don't know what the Sith are capable of. They don't understand how much we stand to lose."

He exhaled audibly. "But we can't turn back now, so we will live with the consequences of these actions. I hope Yasha is ready for the storm."

His gaze shifted not toward his adoptive sister, but to [member="BSO-0806"], who asked that he be allowed to accompany the group. "I reckon you can join up, tat," he said in the dialect of Concord Dawn. "You a decent shot?"

He knew plenty of Droids, but few of them were quite the crack shot that a seasoned Organic counterpart was. Alkor was more than willing to accept and embrace anyone who lived by the Resol'nare, however. This Droid seemed ready to prove himself.

"Follow me," he told them both, "we're already late."

Darlyn really hated flying to be honest, he had even begun to grumble as he strapped himself in. Granted, he was getting better at it, but usually Autopilots were better than him. However, what he had in mind would require some bit of piloting, at least part of the way towards his destination. He double checked that he brought a grav-chute with him, and after preparing himself for his second stupidest entry into a planet yet, followed the shuttles out, and down. At first it was quiet, honestly he was unaware he was even accompanying Yasha's shuttle into the atmosphere and down, down towards the planet's surface. Once it was well above the usual threshold, but well within the safety limits, Darlyn picked up an oxygen mask from inside his cockpit and set it up. Grav-chute prepared, he engaged autopilot, and opened the canopy.

This was stupid. It took moments after he left the seat to realize that he was stupid for doing this... he didn't even like heights. Yet here he was, now plummeting towards the planet below in almost freefall, his cloak whipping around violently and dramatically, as he accelerated faster and faster. He had no practice doing this, no idea of technique, but he was able to at least look like he was confident to anyone who happened to notice him falling what had to be from a dozen or so kilometers above the ground itself, towards what was revealed to be a well defended installation. He picked his target, and did his best to get the chute working in time for him to land safely on top of it.

Yasha crashed into the first gunnery position well before he did, and his landing wasn't nearly as graceful. IN fact he smacked quite harshly into the gunnery position, startling himself almost as much as the gunnery team. "Karking motherkarker! By the FORCE That hurts!" He wasn't aware his comlink was active as he shouted in pain, pushing himself up quickly before anyone had much time to react. Well, Yash couldn't have all the fun... He held out his hands and between the fingers sparked purple electricity. Yasha chose to crush and shoot.

Yasha had been merciful honestly. The second gunnery position was overloaded with obscene amps and voltage of lightning, enough that the screams of the gunners could be clearly heard by the man. Which gave Darlyn time to turn off his comlink and cuss more about the harsh landing, rubbing his sore legs. Today had started so well too.

[member="Alkor Centaris"] :|: [member="Yasha Cadera"] :|: [member="Keira Verd"] :|: [member="Ahani Najwa"] :|: [member="Abigail Meredydd"] :|: [member="Aedan Miles"] :|: @Vulpesen :|: @BSO-0806 :|: @Stardust Australis Skirae

Allies: [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Keira Verd"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="BSO-0806"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

Enemies: [member="Ahani Najwa"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]

Inside the shuttle, Abigail tried to organise her thoughts before the imminent battle would truly begin. Although, judging from the atmosphere here and the shaking shuttle, the battle had already begun long ago.

The intensity of the shaking kind of took Abby by suprise, but luckily someone took a hold of her to prevent her from losing balance. When Abigail found something to hold on to, the person let go again. It was only when Yasha nodded towards Abigail that she saw who had grabbed her. Abby quickly nodded back, thankful for the small yet meaningful action.

By the Force, it already was a mess outside.
Abigail didn't have to look out any windows to view it, as her... companion of the Force lingered outside of the shuttle, refusing, or unable to, come any closer.

Then something rather odd happened. She had understood and seen the gunners threatening them and the shuttles, but had not been able to think of any tactical ways to get rid of them. The others apparently... did have a plan. If you could call it that.

As Abby watched Yasha, and then another, jump from the shuttle, she could only watch with confusion. She had to keep herself from attempting to pull them back, afraid that they'd... fall to their death. But, she told herself these people knew what they were doing- and she really hoped that were true.

"So," Abigail asked to no-one in particular, as she was just mumbling to fill void," does she uhm... jump out of shuttles often?"

[member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Darlyn Excron"]

She took a breath as the ship rocked, a image flashed in her mind that dammed cold planet the same planet ra vizlsa had 'died' on. The sound of anti air ripping through the ships right by her the explosions sent her body freezing as she closed her eyes then opened them

She was back on colla IV, shaking her head she drew her sabers and took a deep breath again, those guns were causing to much trouble for the group

I'll handle he third one I guess, bring me around!

Checking her armor made sure it was secured on she rolled her shoulders and went right towards the edge, she had already watched yasha jump right out of the shuttle and another junptime for herself it seemed

time to get to work

One step, then free fall. Stardust soared down towards the gunners position as she drew her other saber and ignited it as she crashed down onto one guy. The rest turned as she rushed forth the sound of a saber slicing filled the air mix with blaster fire and screams until before long she had it disabled, for good she primed a thermal detonator and threw it for the control and ran feeling the heat off the explosion as she gave a big grin

The Vitae transports screamed through the sky and Vulpesen rocked where he stood, his hand gripping tightly to the handle above his head. The sith were an ornery bunch, and had a penchant for providing the Valde with hot inserts. Of course, they couldn't take the full credit. Vulpesen had his own preferences, namely in that he didn't like hoofing it t the action, but preferred to drop right into it. When it came to battle, he was not a patient man. He was quick, brutal, and efficient. End the opposition and show them the error of their ways so taht others might think twice about raising arms agaisnt him. Inwardly, he chuckled at the irony of it all. Enacting violence to promote peace.

"Alright boys! Boots on the ground, I want us to lay down as much fire as we can! Show the mandos what the people of Veradune are made of by showing them what sith are made of!" The lights within the transport turned red, then a few seconds later, green. He could ear the ropes being dropped and wih a grin, he watched a the shuttle opened up, allowing for his men to enter the fray. "LETS MOVE!" Commands went off through the chain of command as the Valde leaped from the ship, his voice lifitng up in a shout of exhillaration, drowned out by the rushing wind and the sound of blaster bolts which flew by him, some bouncing harmlessly off his armor.. Finally, he was right where he belonged.

[member="Alkor Centaris"] :|: [member="Yasha Cadera"] :|: [member="Keira Verd"] :|: [member="Ahani Najwa"] :|: [member="Abigail Meredydd"] :|: [member="Aedan Miles"] :|: [member="BSO-0806"] :|: [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] :|: [member="Darlyn Excron"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian

Characters of interest: [member="Abigail Meredydd"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Alexandra leaned against the hanger wall, drinking from a bottle as she stood in some leather like suit, its material shifting as she moved to look past the edge of the hanger and down towards the surface of the planet. She wanted to have some fun and this was certainly going to be some fun, but first she needed to get down there. That was why she was wearing the atmospheric suit, allowing her to better reach the surface but first she needed to get into the atmosphere which is where the force came in.

Her sigh left her stretching her arms up and backing up a few paces. She was ready, bouncing on her heals a bit before charging and jumping from the hanger of the ship, right into a rip in the realspace around her before she fell above and past [member="Abigail Meredydd"]'s shuttle, a redhaired woman smiling as she shot through the sky. She had a wild, wolfish smile stretching over her face when she arrived at the ground, the air around her slowing down and punching walls of air before she lands with the sounds of the others landing in their shuttles around her.

Her hands quickly shed the jump suit, leaving her in an almost partisan looking outfit, some rebel who scrounged for what fabric they could to hide themselves. Alexandra preferred looking like this and removed her weapons from the bag that had been strapped to her back. The sabers, spear and staff had all been broken down, allowing her to store them and take them with her. Lastly came the pistol that she used as a side arm, strapping it to her side and looking around for a certain individual.

That individual was the Mandalor.

Alexandra moved up to stand nearby, smiling and her features changed through the force just enough to hide that it was the Jedi Grandmaster among the Mandalorians. She would not mind if that illusion was later broken, but for now it worked better and would allow her to blend into the crowd if she looked like some no-name operative sent to aid the Mandalorian Empire.

Alexandra's eyes looked up towards the shuttle that Abigail had been on and the Mandalor had rode down from before jumping out. Her daughter was good enough to get through this alive, but Alex still worried about her.

She would keep an eye on her daughter.

"Or they understand and don't care." Her rebuttal came across on the same secure frequency shared between siblings, and she fell in step with her brother where he led. "Plenty of people have it out for the Sith, and who can blame them? They've hardly been our friends. You know full well how I feel about their kind." If any Mandalorian was looking forward too much to this fight, it was likely her. Her innate hatred for the Sith translated into almost any decision she made, and it was far from a secret among those that knew her well that she'd rather see them all dead above all else.

Her greataxe weighed on her back, demonstrable of her brother's softer side in that it was just as much a gift as a weapon of war. "It's about time we hunt together again. Fancy making a wager for old time's sake? There's gotta be something in it for showing up the Warmaster.

"Besides, it's been a while since we've crusaded together."

[member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="BSO-0806"]

Objectives: Watch the Crazy
Allies: Naphtali Erisi | [member="Ahani Najwa"]
Enemies: Mandalorians - [member="Yasha Cadera"] | Republic Forces - [member="Abigail Meredydd"]

The Echani slowly began wondering how quickly igniting her lightsaber below her chin would end the misery that she felt right now, her fingers pressed tightly into the corner of her eyes as the tapestry of madness was woven in front of her. Jorryn had initially been very excited that she had the opportunity to work with another Echani Sith, the Inquisitor had thought herself to be the only one amongst their ranks.

Now she just very much wished that was the case.

Babysitting such a... unique individual was an odd use for an Inquisitor as talented as Jorr thought herself to be, but it was deigned vital by the Sith Emperor. Still, the Knight did wonder if it was worth his wrath to avoid having her appearance ruined by having tea thrown in her face like some of the less fortunate troopers that had delivered the woman her last 7 cups of tea.

"I made it for you, My Lady." The annoyance in her voice submerged by the sternness of her situation. "I made it just like you asked. You should drink it before it gets cold."

Tooth grinded against tooth as she counted the seconds before a basilisk came in charging and she would have to care for her fellow Echani. The thought of them sharing common DNA making Jorryn's back crawl.

Still, the reports had spoken of the power of this woman. It was unlikely that the Inquisitor's Master, Saarai, would allow anything more than the upmost truth to make it's way into the Saaraisash, so she had to believe this lunatic was here for a reason.

Unless it's just a test.

Her mind tried to come up with solutions, but for now she just had to watch the girl as these Sith went out and got themselves killed. The Echani hardly even knew, or cared, why. They were no Imperials and held little value in the grand schemes. Still they could prove useful if they damaged the war machine that was the Mandalorian Empire, it would at least give some justification as to why the Silver-haired Sith was here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom