Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion In The Undertow // NIO invasion of TSE held Jaemus and Dubrillion

Dubs_Invasion_Banner.gif

// Begins 07/10 - Ends 07/24 //
// NIO intends to invade the TSE held Jaemus and Dubrillion hexes //
//
Contagious Assault //

N5cG5gd.png

3OACy3h.png
T H I R D _ I M P E R I A L _ C I V I L _ W A R
B R A X A N T _ R U N
// I N _ T H E _ U N D E R T O W

Fighting a dogged victory atop the wind chilled bridges of Mygeeto and the bloodied city streets of Harnaidan all the while star destroyers exchanged their devastating arrays of war amidst the crimson aurora and the Skyhook suspended over Muunilinst, the New Imperial Order managed, against superior numbers and a seemingly unbreakable war machine achieve victory. Sparing little time, the rebels decided to press the advantage and re-arm for another strike along the Braxant Run. Hoping to utilize Dubrillion as a staging point to begin its siege of the Sith Imperial capital whilst acquiring the strategic worlds of Jaemus with its shipyards and Echoy'la with its access to Beskar in the battle's wake.

Dubrillion. A mostly aquatic world of high rise cities and other isolated installations along its aquatic bodies is the next target in sight. Charging the beaches to overtake reinforced points on the planet and vying for control of the planet's asteroid field will be the venue of battle in this engagement. This is the central focus of this invasion as the New Imperial Order seeks to pile on the vast majority of its offensive force along the Braxant onto the world with the ambition of claiming the world as a strategic staging point to begin its siege of the Sith-Imperial throne world.

Echoy'la. Finding themselves in an alliance of mutual goals and ambitions, the New Imperial Order and Sons of Mandalore fight side by side to bring about the fall of the Sith. Residing in the same sector is the old Mandalorian world of Echoy'la. Playing host to a natural reserve of Mandalorian Iron, the Mandalorian Crusaders seek to fight for the world and obtain access to its natural reserve of Beskar to create the Mandalorian Armor of its wayward warriors in-exile.

//
SETPIECES //:
> Dubrillion [ Land + Air/Space ]
> Collection and Refinery Complex
> Echoy'la

// RELEVANT LINKS //:
>
Rebel Alliance invasion of Sith Empire Dubrillion
> Perihelion
>
Fel's Revenge
> Oathsworn