Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion In The Undertow // NIO invasion of TSE held Jaemus and Dubrillion

Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar I'd like to fill an ally slot for NIO if possible, it'd be cool to fly this mission, if anyone wants to have some fun with Olen and Twin Suns Squadron, hit me up on discord, Kill Bill#5022

0vJH56T.png

Last edited:

Stilicho Drumarch

S
Agrippa Agrippa On your side, but I wouldn't mind having the 3rd Battle Chapter fight alongside Gladius. I think there can be a very interesting dynamic between Sith Keepers soldiers and NIO soldiers. I imagine they wouldn't get along well despite having a common enemy and it could make for some great IC drama. That being said, somebody from the TSE please bring your troops to through at us.

Stilicho Drumarch

S
Ruek Tast Ruek Tast

Dodging sniper shots would add a whole lot of fun and difficulty to the already hectic charge up the beach, so I'm game. In terms of CQC, Sal is something of a duelist if that would interest you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom