Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion In The Undertow // NIO invasion of TSE held Jaemus and Dubrillion

Imperial Warlord of the Redoubt Governorate
I would like to help facilitate the pairing of Force Corps Knight and TSE opponents.

The Imp Knights will be showing up in a buddy system of sorts or as an individual depending.

Here is the full roster of Force Knights (Imp Knights), if you are a Sith and are interested please @ them and discuss story:

Rurik Fel Rurik Fel
Jekadius Lawson Jekadius Lawson
Voren Lef Voren Lef

FORCE CORPS KNIGHT and TSE/SITH ALLY INVASIONS PAIRINGS SIGN UP SHEET:
PAIRING ONE: Dorian Sicarrio Dorian Sicarrio and Mavia Mavia vs. Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim and TBA
| Location: Dubrillion | Objective: Land Battle |​
PAIRING TWO: Lambert Vasari and Errant Errant vs. TBA
| Location: Dubrillion | Objective: Land Battle |​

Last edited:
Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

giphy.gif

Nica Dakkar

N
Cheapshot Cheapshot

If you or any of yours wants to pirouette amongst the stars, the great and glorious Nica Dakkar, the finest pilot in the galaxy (unofficial, self-proclaimed, and quite frankly unsubstantiated), is willing to thoroughly trounce you.

If you survive, I may be willing to sign a body part of your choice... or if you don't, your coffin. I know, I'm just that nice.

Edit: I claim this page; may it stand forever as a monument to my greatness and humility.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom