Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How cliché is the character above you

Little girl born in a farmers shack possesses special powers. Finds out that Mother has the same powers, and trains for what sounds like her entire childhood-adolescence. Is sheltered from the rest of the universe, with the exception of when the elusive drug-dealing Father decides to exercise his Daddy rights and take her on 'bonding' trips. Mother then dies of unknown sickness, and daughter sets forth to explore the wider Galaxy on her own.

I'll give you a 7/10 :)

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Picture is badass, but standard Mando build with the being tough, great fighter, and you even hit the hate Jedi niche. Kicked out by parents at a fairly early age, became a prodigal bounter hunter... yea, fairly cliche badass Mandalorian-based Hunter.

8/10

Still badass mandalorian with badass picture is still badass. ;)

6/10

There are a few Zeltrons here, but race isn't what makes or breaks a character. Her wisdom says she, sometimes, rushes into fights, but her personality states that she doesn't like fights, and her bio says she sometimes plays a Bounty Hunter when is in need of the credits, so I take it to mean she is fairly impulsive, in general.

Mm, Zeltron Smugglers aren't rare. I think there are two or three of them running around, but I do like how she seems more 'common' like a smuggler I would actually run into at a bar. The fact that she is more 'common' and doesn't have super awesome weapons or powers is something I like and makes her a 6 based upon her race, job, and history of being a slave. But! The fact that she made a guard fall in love with her instead of busting out, guns blazing, earns points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom