Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How cliché is the character above you

4/10 Child of a Sith and so becomes one, with a sister who is a sith as well, then is an umbiran (I know I spelled it wrong forgive me) which I see more often than not. but the story is different. so that makes up for the higher score.

Lira Dajenn

L
High Born Evil Sith, i am very familiar with it, but Kaine has his own little twists so 5/10

Ace Drunk, former twi'lek slave, once in the crime always in the crime. Yup, we have a genuine 10/10 here!

lol, I'm immune to your so called cliche's, I'm a writer! Mwahahaha!

Lira Dajenn

L
0/10 It's your writer account but i choose to judge Fat Sith. I freaking love Voracitos, and as far as Sith go on RP boards he's the most unique i have ever seen.

Fjorra the Huntress

F
Hmm a little difficult to judge, though I'll go with a 5/10 due to personal unique additions.

Eros

E
6 / 10 - Difficult to make a Sith Lord not cliché but there are good elements here not seen in many around other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom