Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How cliché is the character above you

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Hmmmmm unrelated note, we look similar.

We shall start at 5/10 then add and subtract points.

- 1 for Drinking problems plus thing for girls. Not common for people to have that and actually implement it in the RP.

- 1 for Bow. Uncommon and interesting choice.

So we are at 3/10 looking good... but

+ 1 for being handsome 'but wears a helmet'. Blond Hair, blue eyed, 'handsome?' Tsk tsk.

+ 1 for Beskar. Everyone and their mother uses Beskar, I swear. It is like it is plastic. Every bloody thing is made from it.

+ 2 for being a Mandalorian. Almost as many of them as there are Force Users. I am going to take it down to + 1 because of his support of the Republic.

+ 1 for small biography. Doesn't tell me much, and most people have tiny ones.

So total:
drumroll.gif
7/10!!!!​

Tal Kyramud

T
My character has changed a bit. Also, I don't remember using beskar. I use durosteel and flexsteel. Plus my new armor will be microbes that feed on radiation. Check the technology area if you want to see it :). Also about being mandalorian, I left that a long time ago. Team Dar'manda woot. Changed to the moross crusade too because why not. Updated bio will come shortly because why not.

As for you, your character looks like the basic merc. I like the freelancer part. 7/10

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Tal Kyramud"] Your blades say beskar. Beskar anything earns you +1.

Ex-Mandalorian, has a Mandalorian name but totally never was a Mandalorian, Mandalorian, all the same thing. Mandalorian, period, is a dime a dozen. I understand why people love them because they are badass, but yep.

When you fully embrace their religion, I shall give you another -1 ;)

:( Why didn't you use the system I used on you? I wanted an in-depth... look...

Tal Kyramud

T
Okay I will use that, I just was feeling lazy. Here we go
We will start at 5/10 so as to be fair.
-1 freelancer
-1 unremarkable. usually people look different
So we are at a 3/10
But..
+1 Loyal to people with credits. Classic bounty hunter
+1 Gunfighter. Guns. Using em.
+1 Greed. Every bounty hunter likes his credits
+1 Common ship is common

Soooo 7/10 @Kung Seilois

3/10 your character has had a few iterations, and this one is kind of falling into a realm where there's nothing to really define him like he had in the past. I hope you take in somewhere cool with a new arc somewhere in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom