Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Hope and Providence | Galactic Alliance and Allies

Ord_Providence_Event_2.png
Tag: Sonya Provost Sonya Provost Valette Puritis Yumia Valette Puritis Yumia

"She's certainly passionate." Said a Qurren woman in a velvet dress with sleeves while holding with both hands the arm of her Mon Calamari date.

The latter wore a black suit with a white collar and sleeve cuffs and equally dark pants with brown boots underneath. Rens Ahim nodded in agreement with his wife.

"Indeed my dear. Senator Yumia from what I see so far is a woman of strong convictions."

Looking around the temple they were in among the crowd he added.

"Being here now I'm starting to understand it."

"Personally I'm more into ship designs but I see what you mean Rens and it was nice to let the kids go to that concert too."

Rens had to suppress a sigh. Normally he wasn't against such an event but he was wary about their children being fans of Sithspit due to the band's former Sith ties. Seeing her husband's conflicted expression Shu nudged him to get his attention.

"Remember what Iona already explained to you. They're not Sith anymore. She finds them inspiring with their efforts for the downtrodden and you know how she loves music."

Finally sighing and nodding he answered.

"Okay, okay. As long as they have a good time and are safe I'll be fine with it but if anything happens to them…"

"Fair enough love. Don't worry Derin will keep a good watch over the kids; he is your head of security after all and very discreet. Now go greet your colleague, I'll catch up later."

Chuckling Rens and Shu both kissed one another before letting go. Bestine's representative made his way through the crowd. It wasn't too long before he found Yumia talking with another associate. With a genuine smile he approached them both with a respectful bow of the head.

"Greetings Senator Yumia and thank you so much for the invitation. It is also good to see you as well Senator Provost.“

Last edited:

Ord_Providence_Event_1.png

Tag: Loomi Loomi |
OPEN

04fYQtb.png

Ko looked back down at his Godoan friend as she seemed to blush some. Weird, he remembered a similar thing happening to Cora when she came across the Sithspit band. But his compliment seemed to have a positive effect on her as she grinned, causing a concealed smile to form over his own face. Hoping that she wouldn’t feel too worried about her dress. Afterall some of the other folks around had some decently flashy clothes as well.

Then Loomi once more seems to call attention to the music being played. Asking another question, one that seemed to make Ko laugh a little under his mask. “No I wouldn’t say it normally does. But that Sithspit band seems to cast a spell over a lot of young women with their music though. Haha.” The Kel Dor joked some out loud. “One time a friend of mine said they went to a concert where everyone in the crowd acted as if they were in a big fight while the band continued playing. Yet they still swore that everyone there loved it and had a good time.” Ko didn’t know that it was called a “mosh pit”. Personally he didn’t understand how someone might find that enjoyable but if everyone had a good time and didn’t get hurt perhaps he shouldn’t judge.

“Musical events I’ve witnessed tended to be smaller in scale, but also a lot more dancing, from individuals to more intricate group dances.” He further explained some. Seemingly, depending on the culture of the concert and music in question, could often determine how “weird” people acted around it. Eventually though the stage began to change up as another band stood on stage. When they started playing it took Ko back a little considering how it sounded remarkably different from the prior Band. The Veil, was the name they went by. Already it had a more energetic start to their music. The Kel Dor even bobbed his head to the rhythm of the song.

Tag: Xeno Xeno

IGqn8QU.png

Cyran crossed his arms some as he watched the new band play from backstage. He overheard them badmouthing the prior musical group Sithpit. Having caused an eye roll from under his helmet some. As “The Veils” performed their piece the zeltron stepped back to make his way back to his own band. Which consisted of a Gand who called himself “Gand” and always in third person as is customary for their people. Also a lanky narrow headed assassin droid. Both of whom were musically inclined bounty hunting buddies with Cyran. Making his way over he noticed the earlier band readying themselves for their next performance.

Approaching the trio Cyran spoke up. “Hey, nice work out there you three. Although admittedly not my cup of tea, you all still all got some nice talent.” He complimented them. However, he imagined each of the folks here were pretty talented as they were all vetted beforehand. The bounty hunter needed to change up his own song a little to make it a bit more palatable for a more general and broader audience. “I’m Cyran by the way, my friends and I are gonna be performing shortly. Actually I think it might be after these guys.” He said referring to The Veils who were up now. The zeltron was a little bummed out; he couldn't use any pyrotechnics for his performance. He didn’t even have any of his weaponry on him, just his shiny armor. He tried to play the “weapons are part of my religion” card he’s heard other Mandalorians use in the past. But the religious locals didn't concede any to his concerns.

VVVDHjr.png

FLOWING FORWARDS
PEERING BACKWARDS
COMMERCIAL DISTRICT
PROVINIA - ORD PROVIDENCE

Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Open

Sithspit… and the Veils in one day? ON THE SAME STAGE?! Toby had been so, so hyped, you might’ve mistaken him for being hopped up on something, until the vibe of excitement was overtaken by the flow of the music. When he'd told Rik about the upcoming charity gig, he could almost feel his elder half-bro’s disappointment at being unable to come clear over the holo, beneath his good-natured ribbing and attempts to stoke envy in the older man. It was a thing that bound them together, music. Unlike Kelly, who chose to remain closed off to their wandering sib, chose to remain angry, Toby strove to maintain the connection. Tried to understand the older Jedi's reasons for the choices he'd made, whether he agreed or not, or would even make the same choices or not. He respected that Rik had stood by his convictions, even if those convictions might have since changed.

But still, he wasn't here, Toby was, and so were a lot of huge Sithspit stans, he'd noticed; he was a pretty big stan too, but he was as excited about the act that was to follow, as he was for the first, and each for different reasons. They both hit him in different ways. Both brought up different feelings and memories and thoughts. But if he had to choose, he was probably a little more into Sithspit (hell, he was wearing the t-shirt), and that was down to where they'd come from, and where they were trying to go. History and statistics were stacked against them. It ostensibly wasn't an easy road to climb, from a dark valley that most would never escape. Or so he'd read.

And that reminded him of what Rik had spent the past many years fighting for, out there. Wherever he was. It had always been a secret, and for good reason.

"They are very different to the music I normally listen to. Is this classed as Jizz?"

That put a bug in his ear. "No!" Toby interjected, turning around and raising his voice over the din of the crowd, between the change in bands, "Not even close! Sithspit's a rock band," then he smiled a little and lifted a hand to say 'hey' to what looked like her friend, but followed that up with a question of his own for the Echani, "What'd you... uh, 'normally' listen to?"

Whether the Echani answered him or not, he glanced again at the pale girl's friend with a quizzical look on his face... until what was obvious clicked as the next band was announced, and came out to play. Toby pointed at the dark-haired girl, then indicated her friend with the same finger, pointing down at her white-haired head, and then gave the not-Echani two thumbs up, as if to say 'you brought a noob? doing the good work!' with a excited grin so wide you could park a Star Destroyer in it, when the cry of The Veils' lead singer went out to them all, and the notes of the next song began to play...

Last edited:

Ord Providence, Provinia
With: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Nearby: Toby Perris Toby Perris , Lily Decoria Lily Decoria , Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi

Loomi_divider.png

Dress
“No I wouldn’t say it normally does. But that Sithspit band seems to cast a spell over a lot of young women with their music though. Haha.”

"Weird," she remarked with a frown. "I don't feel anything..."

Should she feel something? She was a young woman, after all. Ultimately, Loomi continued to feel no urge to go ballistic or revert to her primal instincts. Maybe her Godoan biology was just too different for her to be effected. It didn't really matter regardless, but it certainly did make her head spin.

Ko continued to describe strange scenarios. People fighting each other, but having fun? The matter of dancing came up as well, which was the first thing about concerts that actually made any sense. That involved music, so it made perfect sense that it would happen at a place where music was being played. Loomi had considered trying to dance at one point, but she quickly discovered that coordination played a very important role in doing so successfully. A busted lip was enough to deter her from attempting anything further.

She did take note of her Kel Dor friend's head-bobbing when the next band rolled out. Loomi took a moment to attempt to replicate it, but a few out-of-tune head-bobs quickly lead her to stop. It seemed that she wouldn't be doing that either.

"Not even close! Sithspit's a rock band,"

A shouting voice nearby drew her attention. They certainly sounded very heated about something. A wobbly frown came to her face. Rock band?

"Should I know what a rock band is?" she asked Ko. "Will someone yell at me if I don't?"

SPARKY
COMMERCIAL DISTRICT | PROVINIA
TAG: Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Toby Perris Toby Perris | Open

ceridiv.png

banner9.png

PARTY

"How did you hear of this band?"

While bobbing in place, Ceri looked at her friend with a parsec-wide grin.
"I found them on the holonet!" she answered. "I always search it for good music! You should try it!" She all but camped out on the holonet, to be honest - to everyone's frustration. But she does get a lot of good music out of it, so winning.

"They are very different to the music I normally listen to. Is this classed as Jizz?"

Before Ceri could answer Lily, a boy in front of them whirled around in shock.
"No! Not even close! Sithspit's a rock band,"

Even in his shock, he looked cute, in a nerdy kind of way. You know, those guys that are totally cute even with their noses buried in books. And he sounded every bit as offended as she felt - offended in a good way, mind you. Though she could only speak for herself. She could never hate on someone about anything. And clearly Lily was new to it. That made Ceri excited - a blank canvas was the best to work with. The music lover inside Ceri rubbed her hands together in excitement internally.

And she was curious as to what Lily listened to. She grabbed hold of her friend's arm with a smile.
"Yeah, please tell us - the more music the better!" she prodded with excitement.

Then, the band change happened and the next band was announced to be...
"THE VEILS!!!!!!!!!" Ceri squealed as she grabbed her face. She was completely out of her mind tonight. First Sithspit, now the Veils? Was it her birthday? Life Day? A dream come true? Two of her favourite bands in one place - she must have done something really good to warrant this reward.

As Hercule led the band into Wake Up with his beat, Ceri caught sight of cute padawan guy again as he motioned from her to Lily then gave her a thumbs up. Ceri grinned. She knew exactly what he meant. Without ceremony, she grabbed him by his collar and pulled him next to her and Lily as the rest of the crowd thrust their fists in the air the moment Carrick strummed his guitar into the song.

"Tell us - who are you, fellow music fan?!" she hollered to him over Daeryn's call as she tried to stop herself from jumping up and down long enough to listen.

Not that that was easy.

Daeryn Neoma

D

DANCER
STAGE | PROVINIA
TAG: Xeno Xeno | Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas | Open

daerdiv.png

banner.png

"....WAKE UP!"

The band ended on a solid note, fists in the air.
"Thank you, Provinia! You were great! Always rock on!" Daeryn said, putting two fingers to his lips and holding them out to the crowd with his free hand while the other still held his guitar.

He nodded at the band and they left the stage, holding hands out in thanks and goodbye to the crowd as they went.

Backstage, he looked at the band who would be up next.
"Good luck out there. The crowd's great." he told Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas and his group, having no idea what kind of music these guys play. If the droid could even play. So they sure as hell would need that luck. Carrick stifled a snort at Daeryn's words behind what he pretended to be a choking cough from the water he had just downed.

As they moved on, they caught sight of Sithspit.
"Thanks for warming the stage for us, lads." Hercule said with a smile on his scaled face that Daeryn couldn't place as the drummer patted the shoulder of the Rodian with his massive, clawed hand in passing.

Daer, on the other hand just lifted a brow and gave the half-Nagai lead singer a semi-nod as he led his own group to where their guitarcases were.

He'd achieved what he wanted to, tonight. No use getting into it with another band.

Outfit: Dress
Tag: Ceri Fraissi Ceri Fraissi | Toby Perris Toby Perris

Ceri had heard of them from the holonet, Lily didn't realise there was music posted there. A lot of the music she knew of was on more physically devices than in the ether for anyone to find. Perhaps it would be something that she could explore in her own time. Before her question about what the genre of music this song was could be answered, a stranger interjected and caused Lily to freeze. She was not expecting someone else to interrupt their conversation and give his opinion. It felt rude for him to assume he could do so but he did also answer the question.

"Oh... why is it called rock? Do they use rocks?" Lily tilted her head, orchestral and classical music had names that she understood, after clarifying them but rock seemed, it was a confusing genre term, then again, she did think the same of jizz as well. That was a name for music genre that she still didn't fully understand.

When asked about her own musical preferences, Lily paused, "I dance to some ballet, orchestral and some of the more classical pieces. I have sat and listened to some opera before now, I didn't know you could listen to music on the holonet so-" Lily was then cut off by Ceri's loud screaming as a new band was brought onto the stage. They played a song that seemed slightly different in words and some beat was different but the feeling was all the same.

Ceri thought to bring the interrupting guy in with them. Lily was curious but did not fight it. Looking to Ceri, "is this not the same band?" Lily asked curious since the music seemed to sound the same and while she didn't have a great look at the band they had the air of similar dark angst as the previous ones.

New House of the Goddess, Ord Providence
- Valette Puritis Yumia Valette Puritis Yumia - Rens Ahim Rens Ahim - Open -​

Sonya craned her head to find the source of the voice, spotting Senator Yumia just as she appeared through the crowd. The Montitian offered a cordial smile, "You're too kind. I'm just glad to have someone on the same side," Her smile turned wry for just a moment, before she dipped her head.

"I have. It's a lovely set up. My compliments to the planners. This place is rather symbolic to your planet, yes?"
She inquired for a chance to learn a bit more from the source. A moment later, another familiar senator made his way through the crowd, and Sonya dipped her head again, "Senator Ahim. Likewise." He too seemed to have a good head on his shoulders, from what she had seen of the man so far.

Tag: Xeno Xeno | Daeryn Neoma

IGqn8QU.png

Cyran thought for a little bit more on the idea of if he still had his weapons what kind of a show he could put on for the crowd. He hadn’t noticed that The Veils had finished. Realizing that only after the band had made their way backstage and the lead told the Zeltron good luck. Their Trandoshan friend however seemed to be more on the abrasive side. Turning back to the Sithspit crew Cyran spoke. “Well then I guess that’s my queue!” Speaking with an eager tone before stepping away to help his own bandmates quickly set up.

Once out on stage Cyran noticed at first glance a lot of sithspit’s fans. It had been a while since Cyran was in the musical scene so he didn’t quite expect that there would be much of anybody here to watch him. But no expectations were better than low expectations he believed. Meant he could probably leave a good impression. His newly polished black armor was shining brilliantly in the light. Having cleaned it up just for today.

“Porvinia! Give it up for the Bounty Bunch!”

The name was still pending and a work in progress since it was thought of as the last moment for the occasion. Taking place behind the microphone with his guitar in hand, the assassin droid stood the side with their bass with “Gand” in back on drums.

Closing his eyes under his helmet Cyran took a deep breath. With his group ready now he quickly began to move his fingers across the strings of his guitar. Soon followed by the other two. The zeltron had to rework his song a little to keep it more on the family friendly side of things. When he finally sang into the microphone his helmet gave his voice the sound like he was speaking through a radio.

“I don’t wanna be a Mandalorian Idiot!!

Ko thought about what Loomi mentioned. It seemed true, she wasn’t acting all “extra” over the performances like some others in the crowd. He also looked back over at her as she seemingly tried to mimic his idle head bobs to the rhythm but stopped shortly after.

Then she asked another question after her attention was drawn to a group of particularly passionate looking fans. “Huh, no, it’s not really that important. Honestly I didn’t even know these were rock bands, I figured they might’ve been playing Core Drive actually. So I don’t think anyone’s gonna yell at ya.” Ko said, looking back down at her as he answered her question.

He thought for a moment and brought his clawed hand up to his chin and under his mask. The band changed once more and so did its music, this one starting off real heavy with its guitar and drums. Alternating between strings and vocals before it’s chorus. Looking back down at Loomi the Kel Dor spoke with a bit of an excited tone as if a fun idea popped into his head. “Hey Loomi, what do you say to a little bit of dancing?!” His voice had a more eager and friendly energy to it as opposed to before when he was just answering her questions in a more neutral and matter of fact tone. “I think it’ll be fun, and you show off more of that pretty dress of yours too.” After proposing the idea he reached one of his clawed hands out for her to take. Somewhat hopeful that she would take it. And it didn't have to be to this song, it could be saved for the next one.

Ord Providence, Provinia
Tags:

Loomi_divider.png

Dress

“Hey Loomi, what do you say to a little bit of dancing?!”

Time seemed to slow down for a moment as Loomi processed what Ko had said. Dancing? With her? The prospect made her face go tomato red as she attempted to come up with a response.

"W-well I... uh..." she began, pulling awkwardly at her collar.

What was she supposed to say to this? Theoretically, the Godoan wasn't very good at dancing, but now that she was trying to remember her last attempt, she was realizing that her memory of Zeltros was clearly a bit foggy. The pheromones seemed to have had a far more drastic effect on her that day than she realized. Did that mean that she could dance? It was unclear, but the overwhelming arguments for and against accepting the offer cluttered her mind.

One voice rose above the rest. 'Why not?' it mused, striking the notion of completely fumbling for the sake of sparing herself the embarrassment straight at it's core. Loomi had the freedom to do what she wanted, and avoiding doing so out of fear could be the worst decision she ever made.

After a moment of hesitation, a more collected Loomi took Ko's outstretched hand. A warm smile spread across her still red face.

"Yeah," the teen nodded. "I'd like to."

Ord Providence, New Temple of the Goddess
Tags: Sonya Provost Sonya Provost , Rens Ahim Rens Ahim

Beam_Saber_2.png

"I have. It's a lovely set up. My compliments to the planners. This place is rather symbolic to your planet, yes?"

"Indeed," Yumia nodded. "The New Temple of the Goddess is of great significance to the culture of my people. As the name suggests, it was not the first to bear it's name. The original stands on Godo, the origin of our kind. A nasty plague that ravaged our ancient home in the time of the old Empire sent our ancestors to the stars. The Temple has brought a sense of unity to Ord Providence since our earliest days of taming the world's hostile environment. Our culture has thrived for hundreds of years disconnected from our ancestral home in no short part because of this place."

"Greetings Senator Yumia and thank you so much for the invitation. It is also good to see you as well Senator Provost.“

"Ah, Senator Ahim," the Godoan orator responded with a respectful bow. "The pleasure is mine."

Valette clasped her hands together. She was quite satisfied with the turnout. Word quickly came from one of her cabinet staff that the next donation milestone had been reached. It seemed that funding for reconstruction in the Corridor was moving along swiftly.

"I must thank you both for attending," she added. "I've already received word that our next milestone has been met. The road to reconstruction is a slow one, but I believe this is a right step towards strengthening the resolve of our brothers and sisters. Especially in light of... recent developments."

Maw holdouts ravaged the Corridor on their way out, and warlords continued to threaten bordering space. Of course, the recent upset in the Senate was a matter that also brought about the fear of further conflict. The Trade Federation seemed to be ramping up their hostility, and Skako causing an incident was the last thing their war-torn Alliance needed.

She wouldn't state any of these, however. It was more professional not to. What mattered was the event.

Ko was worried, only a little, that Loomi would turn down his offer. Watching as she turned a deep shade of red. But she ultimately accepted his offer. As she took his hand Ko was beaming under his antiox mask glad that she’d be willing to dance with him. “That’s the spirit! It’ll be fun.” The Kel Dor teen remarked as he held her hand. “Although I must admit I’m not much of a dancer haha.” He personally wasn’t all that concerned with that thought as he didn’t think it mattered so long as the two were having fun.

The music playing was pretty energetic and he thought for a brief moment on how to possibly dance to it with Loomi. He tried to clear his mind to not really worry about it. Soon enough his feet and body began to move some with her in a rather lively fashion that fit some with the current band’s music. Passively and somewhat subconsciously Ko wanted to get a feel for how Loomi might wanna dance as well. Perhaps the two could use the Force to help guide their movements and coordinate as well. It was all still quite new to him however, but that made it all the more thrilling to the teen age Kel Dor as he focused on the music and his dance partner.

Ko himself couldn't help but blush a little too. Although it didn't show through his leathery skin as much, but it was possible Loomi could sense the excitement in him.

Outfit: Modest Dress | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Judah Lesan Judah Lesan | Open

"I figured you were hiding it, but I'm glad the New Way isn't keeping you up all night, every night anymore." She still knew what it was like in the beginning, and there was a chance that a breakthrough in the investigation could pull him and other Jedi into some tougher times as well. But for now, they had to be patient.

Sooner or later, the New Way would make a mistake.

Valery then smiled when he talked about his family and turned to see Justice together with Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn . They were an adorable couple, and she'd have to congratulate them when she had the chance. Not that she knew them amazingly well, but Valery was a sucker for romance, and marriage especially meant a lot to her.

"I'm glad it does, but you're not just focusing on other people's happiness, are you?" She asked a little confrontationally. Not to be annoying, but because she knew what some people were like. "There's nothing wrong with pursuing something for yourself." She knew that he knew, but she always wanted to drive it home.

"As for me? The babies were born without any complications, and while they can keep me up a lot... I'm really happy to be a mom to such a big family."

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

blue-div.png
judah-temp1.png
Wearing: xxx
Weapons: xxx x2
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble

Judah offered Valery a small smile. Most days it did not quite reach up to his eyes. The fatigue was getting to him in his old age, and even though he was sleeping better, the weight of the task was heavy. They both knew a mistake would open up what they needed to finally catch the New Way and those responsible for the attack. Judah just hoped there were no more casualties between that moment and now. Even if he knew that it was an empty hope.

“They would like that I think.”

Justice seemed to like showing off the ring he got Hollis more than she did. They were the most adorable couple he knew, and he was happy they found each other. Justice needed to be happy, he deserved it. Out of the many things his sister had done wrong, Judah felt her decision to give Justice to the Jedi made up for it all. If she could see how her son had turned out, perhaps she would even be proud.

Judah was.

He frowned when the question turned to his own happiness. Valery spoke a truth he knew. She also knew the answer to the question she asked if she really wanted to admit it.

Judah shook his head.

“I know, but it does make me happy to see them happy. For now that will suffice. My heart was buried on Corellia a long time ago, Valery, you know this. My behavior hides a lot, not well, but I choose this. Katara would tell me I am an idiot for not even trying, but I was always her idiot.”

He eyed the room as he set his tea down.

“I am glad your family is well. It is good to see you happy."

His eyes fell back to Valery.

“Care to dance? For this one time, I promise to behave.”

Ord Providence, Provinia
Tags: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Loomi_divider.png

Dress

Loomi was taken a bit off-guard by what Ko said. He wasn't much of a dancer? Maybe her thoughts about this were all wrong. That was usually the case, but maybe she placed a little too much value in not making a fool of herself. The thought was enough to help her loosen up whenever the pair actually began.

The Godoan kept the high energy of the Kel Dor, matching his steps and surprisingly (at least to herself) keeping with the beat of the song. Her prosthetic legs slid with a grace she hadn't recognized that she had, and her dress moved in a way that really brought out the floral appearance of it far more than she had noticed as it fluffed up with each twist of her hips. The redness in her face hadn't faded at all, but it was no longer from embarrassment. Loomi was actually dancing, and she was having fun to boot.

The padawan did a full spin before matching Ko again, her shoulders now hanging much more casually.

"G-golly," she stammered, still smiling from ear to ear. "I thought for sure I was gonna fall on my face."

Maybe she had just been selling herself short.

Valette Puritis Yumia Valette Puritis Yumia Sonya Provost Sonya Provost Rens Ahim Rens Ahim

Yet another charity gala. Mya was unsurprised, although she was surprised to have received an invite. It was far from the Outer Rim that she preferred, but politics was the name of the game. And in this case, she would be fashionably late and deliberately underdressed, as usual. It got the point across and left many of the more traditional wealthy folks uncertain and shattered a great deal of the illusions that wealth often created.

Two members of the Ranger Corps, more formally dressed, stayed one step behind her as she made her way into the temple hosting the gala. Still, she wore her traditional spacer's jumpsuit, pressed, ironed, and bearing the patches of the ships she had worked aboard in her youth. At the same time, the small scars on her knuckles indicated her earliest life choices, running wild around Dockside and helping the local gangs drive out some off-world syndicate that decided Yumfla would be a profitable city to do business in. A few alley ambushes and retrofitted starship tech changed their mind.

"So, this is how the Alliance decides to try and fix infrastructure problems," the Ranger bodyguard next to her grumbled beneath her breath. "Get a bunch of rich Core-brains to give lots of money by spending a lot of money- they could use some practical lessons in logistics and economics."

"Be polite," Mya replied, "We're guests." There was a muffled grunt of disapproval. "I would prefer diplomacy and mutually beneficial arrangements before resorting to privateering to end the corporate exploitation that seems to be running rampant in their Senate." There was a brief snort from her other bodyguard as they entered the temple.

"Now, let's see who can be convinced to swing our way."

Tag: Sonya Provost Sonya Provost Valette Puritis Yumia Valette Puritis Yumia Mya Jesel Mya Jesel

Despite not really knowing his two colleagues he was getting a good feeling about them so far. Passionate and committed from what he saw in the last senate sessions. Of course he wasn't as outspoken as them but perhaps they could find common ground despite whatever differences they may have. He nodded with a neutral expression after Yumia spoke.

It certainly won't be easy.

The damage from years of constant warfare is not easily healed no matter whose good intentions. However, he did believe that every effort must be made to do so. Rens wanted his fellow citizens, especially his wife and children to have some kind of peace at least. Failing that security for whatever crisis comes next.

Arms clasped behind the back Rens subsequently noticed a human in spacer's jumpsuit stirring attention as she entered with bodyguards. The Mon Calamari couldn't help but smirk at the shock from many wealthy elites present. It took him several more seconds to recognize who it was. Rens then remarked to his hostess with obvious approval in his tone.

"So Yumia you invited Mya Jessel of the Rimward Trade League as well. Very impressive I must admit."

Truth be told he was hoping to speak with someone from the Trade League sooner or later. Now it appears the opportunity has presented itself.

Last edited:

Hollis-Temp.png
Hollis definitely made a sounds like 'squeee,' when Justice confirmed there would indeed be food.

And when he mentioned 'showing her off' tonight, Hollis swallowed a lump that had developed in her throat. "Psssh," she said, blushing bright red. She elbowed him playfully. Her hand separated from his momentarily, while she placed her palm against her cheek. Of course, she had developed the habit of using her left hand quite a lot... so that she always caught a glimpse of her ring in the light.

She was quite excited to tell people the happy news.

But it was also a bit embarrassing to be in the spotlight, so to speak. Lots of questions usually followed. When is the wedding? Did you find a dress yet? The details had yet to be decided because it was all a bit overwhelming. Hollis took one look at a bridal holo-magazine and was bombarded with choices.

Was it poor form to head straight for the food? Probably. So, she took a moment to look around. Hollis spotted Judah and Valery. "Why don't we go say hello?" Hollis said, nodding in their direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom