Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home is where the heart beckons.

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
"Mmmm... I will," Alexandra moaned softly as Kahne's warm lips left tantalizing kisses along her neck that were cooled by the tropical breeze coming off the ocean. It sent chills down the brunette's spine of the good kind.

"Well you know me well enough by now sweetheart, that when I'm determined about something I usually achieve it," she quipped sweetly as her fingers lazily ran through the Jedi Master's dark hair, then down his shirted back, nails lightly grazing the cotton fabric. "And I'm very determined... especially now."

With well-practiced ease, Alex flipped her husband onto his back and began unbuttoning his shirt just as the setting sun finally dipped down below the horizon...

~8~

No matter how hard one tried, sand did eventually get everywhere. Alexandra toweled off her wet sun-kissed brown tresses after taking a shower, then walked out from the bathroom into the master bedroom of the beach house. Kahne was already in bed with only the moonlight illuminating the room.

She felt very sated and relaxed yet energized from their romantic time on the beach. Sleep for her wouldn't come just yet. Perhaps this would be a good time to have some pillow talk with her husband. There were decisions to be made sooner than later and well, why not start the conversant when they were both in good moods?

Pulling the covers back, Alex slid in between the sheets wearing one of her silky nightgowns. The Taanabian's skin was soft and supple from the moisturizer recently applied. A slight scent of cherry blossoms waffled about from her shampoo with the ceiling fan slowly turning above as she snuggled up to the Naboo.

"Kahne.... You wake? Can we talk?" she asked in a soft voice.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Their romantic time on the beach had left the Jedi feeling reinvigorated, especially after the shower that he took. It didn't take him long to put his pajamas on and he climbed in bed as he waited for Alexandra to finish with her shower. Kahne's head rested gently against the pillow as he was fighting sleep at this very moment. However he couldn't as his eyelids closed and the Jedi fell into a fast sleep.

He stirred a bit when he felt Alexandra moved against him and he just simply chuckled softly as he turned to face her. His eyes still closed for a few moments before he actually opened them and stared at Alexandra with a smile on his face. He let out a small satisfied sigh before he started. "Of course, what's on your mind?" The Jedi inquired as he found his finger or two gently running along the side of her face.

Although, his with his intuition as good as it was, he might've already known what this was about.

[member="Alexandra Porte"]

As Kahne seemingly awoke and turned to face her, Alex slipped a leg over his as they moved closer together.

She chuckled softly to herself as he asked what was on her mind. The Jedi Master was no dummy. No, he could read his wife without using the Force especially with the strong bond they had developed.

The tender caress of her face with the back of his fingers made Alexandra's heart feel the warmth of his love through them.

"I love you, Kahne. Always have, always will," she smiled sweetly, placing her hand over his heart.

She didn't necessarily want to have this talk with him like this, but they had been putting it off for a while now. Decisions were going to have to be made or they'd be made for them, and that usually never worked out well.

"I want to discuss our overall situation, sweetheart, and what options we have going forward," she expressed quietly, brown orbs gazing into blue, then added after a moment, not trying to rush her words and being mindful of her tone.

"I know you are itching to get back out there and fight the good fight full time. I won't begrudge you that as I realize that is who you are deep down, and it's your duty as a Jedi to do so. I guess I need to know where me and the children fit into all this, not to mention what about their Force ability and training at some point."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Kahne looked down to the leg that rest over his hand his other hand gently rested on her leg caressing it slightly.

"I know you do." Kahne whispered. "I love you too, so much."

Kahne chuckled lightly as he listened to her question, and he let out a small sigh as he rested his head more into the comfortable pillow. "Anywhere you want, however......I can't ask you to follow me everywhere, there will be places that I go that I can't risk you going. If something were to happen to you, because of me...." Kahne trailed off as he shook his head.

"The kids will need you, if something happens to me. I have to be out there, I can't change that. While I've wanted to let the kids decide on their own future, for right now we have to make that choice for them. And then if they decide otherwise later on in life when they are old enough to make that choice. That will be on them. They need training and guidance, and if I'm out there. I can't take them on full time as an apprentice. They should be somewhere, your right about Silvers Rest. But there is also someone else who can train them."

Alexandra listened thoughtfully to what her husband said; his loving caresses upon her thigh making it hard to stay focused though.

It was about what she had anticipated Kahne's feelings on the matter would be... all except the last part. There were worries for both of them of the what ifs, but she was no wall flower, and could take care of herself pretty well as she knew he could too. It wasn't a guarantee, but gave each a fighting chance at least. Alex would never be the Jedi Kahne was if even, but she had other attributes that he didn't. In the end, the Taanabian thought the two Porte's balanced each other out rather well. But, in the grand scheme of things was that enough?

The brunette quirked up a sienna brow in a quizzical way when he said there was someone else who could mentor Addison and Aiden if not him or the Silver Jedi. She then set her brandy brown gazed upon him.

"Oh?" she chuckled softly, her fingertips tracing lazily over his muscled bare chest. "And who might this be, hmm... You haven't by chance cloned yourself, have you?"

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Kahne chuckled slightly as he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead before turning and laying on his back as he stared at the ceiling for a few seconds. "No, I couldn't deal with another me running around here." Kahne mused, while it was funny. He honestly felt that reality of it would be a disaster.

"There's a Jedi I know, he found me, saved me and took me in." Kahne cleared his throat a bit as one of his hands rested behind his head, and the other was holding Alexandra's hand gently. His fingers light caressing the inside of her hand. "He's the one who showed me the way of the Jedi, and when I was in my darkest, he reached in and pulled me out of it."

"He's a good man. Now that I think about it I haven't seen him in several years. It's a good thing he's coming. He should be here in a few days."

Alexandra watched silently from her side-lying position and just listened to him as the Jedi Master laid casually on his back with his eyes gazing upward at the ceiling fan that circled slowly above the bed to keep them cool from the tropical humidity of Ceto. Her husband was in one of his thoughtful moods and she just let him be for a few ticks.

"Well, I happen to think the original Kahne is pretty special so I feel blessed to have the one and only you in my life... and more so in my heart," Alex said in a tender whisper.

Hopefully Kahne knew how much his wife truly appreciated and believed in him, and that she accepted who he is/was. His brush with the Dark Side was just that. And if this other Jedi was the one who brought the Naboo back to the Light and secured him there, then this person would be greeted as part of the family.

The Taanabian lifted up his arm and slid over so she could nestle up against him once again; her dark head pillowed upon his shoulder with a hand laying atop his chest. Alex was content and let out a happy sigh.

"I look forward to meeting this man, this mentor of yours, savior it seems. He will be welcome in our home. I'm sure Addy and Aiden will be intrigued by him no doubt. I hope you prepared him for their inquisition?" she chuckled softly.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"I'm glad you feel that way, Alexandra." The Jedi whispered as he glanced over to her staring into her eyes for what seemed like a lifetime. But was only a few seconds. He knew that she had been through so much, and the fact that she was still here and was able to do the things she did. It truly showed her will and strength as a person.

"Oh they will without a doubt. I'm more than sure about it." Kahne chucked lightly, his Master truly was something else. And while his ancestry had given him the gift of a longer life. Kahne felt he would just grow stronger and wiser than before.

"He's gonna love you, I'm sure of it."

**Several Days Later**

The Jedi Master stood staring outside the window towards the beach as he watched the children for a little bit playing in the sand. Kahne cleaned up the kitchen after Aiden and Addison has their breakfast, and set a plate aside for Alexandra whenever she got up.

"Well he said he was gonna show up." Kahne muttered to himself and then couldn't help but laugh. Kahne felt he always got his reputation for being late from Tiberias himself. The Jedi had to remind himself that he was usually always late to a party, a trait he knew he picked up from his mentor and friend. He was more than sure this was one of those times.

Alexandra sighed contently as she exited the master bedroom dressed casually in a simple dress with her long sun-kissed brown tresses pulled up into a high pony tail to beat the tropical heat. She then strolled down the hallway and out to the living area of the beach house ready to start her day.

Kahne had been thoughtful of his wife and let her sleep in while he tended to Addison and Aiden as the twins liked to get up rather early. Between the extra rest allowed and the night the two lovers had shared yet again, well... Let's just say the Taanabian was a very happy camper.

The aroma of recently made food waffled about the open room and greeted her nostrils with much delight. Alex smiled as a plate was left out for her on the counter. Kahne was certainly earning brownie points today. She sauntered up behind her husband as he peered out the dining room window. He was watching Addison and Aiden doing some sword play with sticks like island pirates might in the old days

"Looks like another beautiful day in paradise, hmm?" Alex bubbled, wrapping her arms around the Jedi Master's waist, then pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Thanks sweetheart for letting me sleep in. I really appreciate that you got up with the kids and fed them. I'm sure they enjoyed it as well. Your scrambled eggs are pretty good," the brunette complimented, then she let go and walked back over to the kitchen to pour herself a cup of caf, grabbing a slice of the cooked bacon left over and munching on it in a multi-tasking way.

"Have you heard anything more from your master? When he does come to visit, the other house is all ready for him. Margaret left it so clean when she and Sebastian left, I only had to do a touch up. I hope all is well with them back on Taanab," she added wishfully before taking a sip of the hot liquid of the gods to wash the chewed food down.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Tiberias Jinn

T
"I still prefer Midvinter." Tiberias's small fighter touched down just outside of the Porte's residence. The Alevar rubbed his face a little bit before leaving the confines of the small vessel. Jinn hit the ground with the softest of landings, light on his feet and incredibly quick. It made things so much easier and also so much harder. He's had over a hundred years to work with it and to change and adapt to it. Over his long life he was able to learn many things and also make many mistakes. One could learn from their mistakes and that was the most important thing. It was almost forty years ago that he met his apprentice and now Jedi Master Kahne. Such a long time ago it seemed like. He was young,stubborn,arrogant and always was brash with his actions, he was quite the troublesome apprentice. More so like a young teenager that kept on sneaking out of the house every night.

But he was good, strong in the force and had a strong sense of hope to him. They had a long history, and he loved Kahne like his own son.

Tiberias walked across the sand, with one hand behind his back while the other secured a small travel bag with him. As well as the lightsaber clipped to his belt. It was when he landed he could hear them playing. The fact that Kahne had gotten married and had children with the woman he loved, it was a surprise and it was also something good to hear. Boy and girl, he could hear them playing in the sand, and it wasn't long before he could see them from afar. Tiberias had a somewhat gentle demeanor, but could get extremely dangerous if needed. Jinn smiled as he waved his hand towards the two children as they turned to see him.

Tiberias showed the smallest of smiles.

"Aiden? Addison?" Tiberias laughed as he glanced towards the Portes home and then back to the children. "What are you both playing?" Tiberias inquired as he knelt down in the sand to make level eye contact with the two children.

RfFVfZo.jpg

Addison spun around quickly in the soft, white sand with her braided pigtails flying about, bringing the stick for a sword in hand around to bear upon her brother in a slashing move she'd seen her mother do when lightsaber dueling with their father.

The younger of the Porte twins was very observant, and easily picked up on the Force stuff that they had been exposed to so far from their parents [member="Kahne Porte"] and [member="Alexandra Porte"]. Addison hoped to be a great Jedi Master like her father before her and/or an Ace Pilot like her mother before her because 'girls rule and boys drool'.

Speaking of flying... a shadow of a ship passed overhead, blotting out the mid-morning sun for a moment until the small vessel went behind the beach house to the landing pad in a clearing of palms trees inland from the ocean. They had been told a very important guest would be staying with them... Maybe the gray-haired, older man walking up was that person.

The five year old brunette stopped her attack when [member="Tiberias Jinn"] knelt down and called out their names. He was curious too what they were doing... Like wasn't it obvious?! Addy's keen brown orbs spotted the hilt of a lightsaber hanging down from his waist, then she canted her dark head downward a bit like Kahne did when greeting people especially Jedi.

"Yes, sir. I'm Addison. This is my brother, Aiden... Are you Master Jinn? Daddy said you were coming to visit us... He and Mommy are inside. We are playing pirates of the caribbean. Ahoy, matey!" she quipped with a lopsided grin liken to one Alex flashed from time to time. They were indeed two peas in a pod.

"I try my best." Kahne replied easily enough as he leaned in to his wife when she kissed him on the cheek. She broke the gentle embrace and Kahne turned back to stare at the twins. He shook his head and chuckled softly as he watched them play together. He was happy they were so warm with one another and they enjoyed each others company.

The Jedi turned back to face his wife and he just shrugged his shoulders. "He should've been here by now." Kahne said as he crossed his arms casually. "Tiberias' punctuality is not the greatest, neither is mine. I get that from him." Kahne quipped as he winked at Alexandra just then he heard the sound of a small craft flying above and his gaze went to the ceiling.

"Speaking of." Kahne said as he tried to suppress a small laugh.

Aiden would often have dreams of him in the far future, as Jedi leading some heroic charge. And thus it was always interrupted by his mother or father waking him up.

Pesky parents.....

Truthfully, he loved his parents so much. They were both extremely strong and good people, Aiden had planned in his head that he hoped to be at least half the people they were someday.

Aiden brought his stuck up and around as he and his younger sister fought on the cold shores of Ceto. Well they weren't actually cold but the young child tended to pretend they were always doing something courageous or dangerous. In truth they were running around the house or playing tag of that sort. He giggled at Addison as he battled back and then he looked up quickly as the small vessel flew overhead.

"Woah!" Aiden declared as he pointed to the small craft as it landed. "Who do you think it is!?"

It wasn't before long that a man came walking their way and Aiden glanced from him to Addison then back to the man. Aiden assumed that it was his father's master. Father had often told them about Master Jinn, and he had hoped to meet him one day.

"Yes, Pirates!" Aiden declared as he moved back a little bit and swung his stick about as if he was displaying his skills. "What do you think Master Jinn?" The young boy just assuming that this was him. Based on his fathers story's it looked to be him.

And if it wasn't, then he just made himself look silly. And to that end, Aiden just giggled.

[member="Alexandra Porte"] [member="Tiberias Jinn"]

Tiberias Jinn

T
Tiberias reached down and picked up some sand and enclosed his hand around it, watched as it escaped his hand slowly from the bottom. "Pirates eh?" The grizzled Master laughed slightly the deep tone of his voice he hoped didn't frighten the children. Tiberias tended to have a deep voice for most of his life, and as he got older it worked out well with his appearance. His experience also compliment his appearance as well, for Tiberias had been a Jedi for almost eighty years and it clearly showed in his appearance.

"I wish I was still young enough to play pirates." Tiberias jested as he glanced to either kid. "You both have gotten so big. I remember when your father sent word of your birth, sent pictures too." Tiberias reached around to his bag while doing so his lightsaber could be seen if the kids picked up on it.

Tiberias pulled a small datapad from his backpack and showed them the pictures of them as newborns. "I've been looking forward to meeting you, it's an honor young ones. My name is Tiberias Jinn, your mother and father are friends of mine. I am yours as well."

A small smile that showed brightly to the children, giving them a sense of ease and security through the force.

"Do or do not, there is no try, dear," Alex quipped lightly with the old Jedi saying as she reached into the fridge to grab the opened bottle of tabasco sauce for her scrambled eggs.

The Taanabian liked them spicy with a bit of a kick enhancing the already good flavor of her husband's morning creation. She could so get used to [member="Kahne Porte"] making breakfast for her every day... and in bed too!

It was like someone's ears were burning that a ship flew over the Porte home. Alexandra hurriedly finished off her meal, then put the empty plate in the sink. She downed the last of her caf too, but saved the mug for another cup later just putting it off to the side on the counter.

"I think the man of the hour has finally arrived, hmm. Shall we go save him from the children?" Alex chuckled as she passed by Kahne to open the front door to the beach house. The tall brunette walked out onto the covered porch, brandy brown eyes gazing upon the older man knelling, then she continued down the wooden steps to the sand taking up a spot behind Addison and Aiden.

"Hello," she smiled warmly at [member="Tiberias Jinn"], then offered her hand over the twins heads to the Master Jedi. "Welcome to Ceto, Master Jinn. We haven't formally met yet. I'm Alexandra, Kahne's wife... I see you've encountered our two little pirates. I hope they didn't try to plunder you too much?"

Tiberias Jinn

T
"Of course not." Tiberias took her hand in both of his and gave a friendly squeeze. "It's a great pleasure to meet you Alexandra. I'm glad you found him." The grizzled man chuckled and as he let go of her hand. The strong feeling of goodness and hope washed over the old man, not that he wasn't before. But seeing his old student and to know that he found his way in the universe and was doing as well as he was doing.

"Kahne, your looking as foolish as you were the day I met you." Jinn said with a rather stern tone and even hardened expression before that turned to smiles and laughter as he leaned in and gave Kahne a hug.

"It's good to see you kid."

Alexandra smiled warmly upon [member="Tiberias Jinn"] as he squeezed her hand. "Me too! Though, I really do believe it was the Force that brought [member="Kahne Porte"] and I together in that moment back on Sullust, and intertwined our destines forever," she added, looking over to her husband with a loving gaze, then back to the older Jedi.

"Shall we all go inside... I look most forward to hearing the tales of your great adventures with your former student as I'm sure Addison and Aiden would too," the brunette suggested with a wink before patting the children's shoulders and ushering them up the short staircase onto the porch and through the front door of the beach house.

"Master Jinn seems nice, Mommy," Addy whispered to Alex as they went inside.

"Yes, he certainly does.... Now go wash up you two, hmm, then you can have your morning snack."

He always had a way of giving him grief. The Jedi cracked a smile just a second before Tiberias did as he met his Master for a well needed hug from his mentor and good friend.

"You too, Tiberias." Kahne chuckled as the embrace broke and he placed his arm around his Master shoulder for a few brief seconds as they walked towards the house. "If you do tell her any make sure they are the good ones." Kahne chuckled as he shook Tiberias' shoulder gently before he looked to his wife and gave her a small wink. As they walked into the house. "Go ahead and make yourself comfortable Tiberias, I'll get some drinks for us." Kahne then followed after Alexandra and playfully wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her cheek as he just held her in his embrace.

"Have you kissed me today?" Kahne inquired as he looked at her with a small smile.

Alexandra was standing at the counter in the kitchen when [member="Kahne Porte"] came up behind her and wrapped the Taanabian up in an embrace with a kiss placed onto her cheek. The long-legged brunette leaned back against her husband's chest and turned her dark head towards his ruggedly handsome face to gaze her brandy browns upon him.

"Today? Well, just the peck on your cheek earlier when I finally got up... Perhaps we should rectify that, hmm?" Alex grinned mischievously, then her lips lifted up to press against his waiting. The kiss was sweet and full of much promise for later when they weren't actively entertaining their special guest.

"I can already tell Addy and Aiden are going to love being around your master. I'm sure we can all learn a thing or two from him as well," she smiled warmly at the Naboo-born Jedi, then went back to making a plate of goodies that both the children and adults could share in.

[member="Tiberias Jinn"]

CHAPTER THREE
~
FINDING BALANCE

O7IzWjD.png
Several months later...
Svivren Jedi Enclave
Meditation Gardens

As Alexandra exhaled, the Taanabian beauty shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she gracefully moved throughout a simple three-step exercise. Each footfall over the grassy meadow was accentuated with a breath. The motions remained slow as the long-legged brunette turned and swept her right arm across her ample bosom.

Breathe in.

Thick dark lashes brushed over creamy skin as brandy brown orbs fell behind closed lids. The Apprentice did not need her vision to perform a kata familiar since starting her journey to becoming a Jedi like her husband before her.

Breathe out.

Tight muscles loosened as she breezed through the first level kata. The terrors of the attack all those years ago killing her parents and younger siblings, the ache still left in her heart for all her comrades in arms lost in battle, feelings of inadequacies and loneliness due to separation all drifted away as Alexandra easily stepped into the second level kata with the grace that could only have come from daily practice. The simple, controlled moves stretched muscles and prepared the former elite pilot for the more complex actions of her morning ritual as thoughts shifted from her past thirty-some years to the present, and to the possibilities of her future and those of her family.

In time with her gentle motions, another breath filled Alex's lungs. The crest and fall of her chest shimmered with a thin sheen of moisture under the morning sun. Soft planes of toned muscles shifted as booted feet danced over plushy moss while a single ponytail swayed to and fro in a rhythmic pattern like a metronome.

Falling into the ingrained motions of the ancient kata, Alex's mind slipped free of the restraints of blood and bone. Weary thoughts reached out, mingling with the awesome presence of the living Force. The energies flowed around her like the oceans of Minaar, wrapping her in gentle, floating comfort.

The ethereal power source was all-encompassing, enveloping a battered spirit and filling the chips in her mental armor, centering her once again in the Force.

Breathe in… Breathe out.

Kahne Porte Kahne Porte

Last edited:
Flashes of white and blue hue were seen hurtling by as the Jedi's ship was travelling through hyperspace. It would be another 10 minutes or so before he had arrived as he stood before the mirror in the restroom aboard his ship. The Jedi raised the razor just below his lower lip and slid down. He knocked the razor lightly against the sink before placing it under the water rinsing off what hair was left behind. It didn't take him to much longer before he finished up and set the razor to the side and formed a small cup with his hands to gather some water and lightly splashed it on his face. He took a deep breath before raising up and looking into the mirror for a few minutes. The last few months had been strenuous, but also very much needed.

The Jedi reached for a towel and dried his face off as he moved way from the restroom and out towards the central area of the ship. Not quite finished getting dressed as he walked towards the communication hub. The cool air from the ship giving his upper bare body a small chill as he took a seat in the chair and tapped the hologram display. He scanned over several images, mostly of his family. He smiled at the images he had received from Alexandra. Apart from this and the various small talks with Alexandra. They rarely had any contact over the course of him being gone almost three months. He had some things that had to get taken care of. His master had persuaded him to do so. Tiberias always had a way with words and way to have Kahne see things more differently than he had before.

Once heard of his families relocation for the time being and when his task was done. It was time for them to part ways for the time being. Tiberias had some personal matters to return to back home before he could make another trip. Kahne took a deep breath once again when he heard Gala's beeping from the front indicating that they were nearing their destination. He couldn't wait to see his family again. And even more so be in Alexandra's arms again. The Jedi donned some traditional jedi robes some more light and comfortable than his full battle armor. He wasn't going to war, he was going home.

Alexandra Porte Alexandra Porte

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom