Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home is where the heart beckons.

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
decora%C3%A7%C3%A3o-de-casamento-em-s%C3%ADtio-dicas-de-decora%C3%A7%C3%A3o-simples-e-elegante-21-700x391.jpg

As Sebastian began to walk Alex the short distance from the farm house out to the garden area where the ceremony was to take place, thoughts came to the bride's mind of how she wished her late mother, father, and Gus along with her two younger brothers could be at her wedding this day. And not a moment later after musing about such a thing, a warm, gentle breeze came about and swirled ever so around the brunette as if it was giving her a loving embrace, then it was gone. Had the Force worked in a mysterious way to bring her loved ones back to her for just a moment? She hoped that was the case as the sentiment was not lost on her if it had.

They stopped on the path just before the gate that lead out to Alex's rose garden on the grounds of her farm. Chairs had been placed on the grassy area with a rose pedal covered aisle going down the middle. At the end was a wooden archway with flowers woven around it, and there stood the minister with the man who would be her husband and life partner standing next to him. A lone harpist began to play the traditional Taanabian wedding song the bride enters on. Those gathered stood up and turned to look at the woman dressed in all white with a sheer veil covering her face carrying a white rose bouquet with greenery.

[member="Kahne Porte"] had wanted a small, intimate wedding, though once the good people of Serona had found out the couple were getting married it had grown to a much bigger affair as it had become a joyous community event for all. As Alexandra began to take the journey down the aisle on the ever dutiful Seb's arm, her brandy brown smiling gaze was only for the tall, dark and handsome Naboo waiting for her in front of the archway. The Jedi Master had given her love, a family, and more so hope again. Those were three precious things anyone would be grateful to have... and she was beyond words.

Kahne took a deep breath as he heard the small strumming of the strings and he smiled and turned to look down the aisle. And as soon as she came into view, he was completely blown away. She looked absolutely breathtaking and he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Their fates would soon be intertwined forever, not that they weren't before but so much more now. The closer she got a warm and loving smile was shown by the Jedi Master, as she reached him and he shook Sebastians hand and gave him a small nod.

"She's in good hands, I promise." Kahne spoke softly to Sebastian before he looked to Alexandra and thus all of his attention was on her fully.

Kahne gave her hands a small squeeze as he stared into her eyes. "You look flawless, Alexandra." The man said while he turned to face the front with her as the ceremony would now be getting underway.

[member="Alexandra Russo Porte"]

It was amazing how quickly the butterflies in her stomach quieted once Alex saw the accepting look in [member="Kahne Porte"]'s eyes as she walked down the aisle to him. In that moment, she knew everything would be okay. All the waiting, hoping, and yes praying for this day to come was over. Finally the cumulation of their love for each other would be bound forever as one, both witnessed by these people gathered and by the Force itself that was flowing in and around them.

Joyful tears threatened to fall from her brandy brown orbs, but the Taanabian blinked them away as Sebastian gave her away to the man of her dreams. Alex gave him a sweet kiss upon his grizzled cheek before reaching out to take the Jedi Master's awaiting hands. The Naboo's blue pools were so full of love, she almost drowned in them, then smiled softly with a hint of a blush upon her high cheek bones. "You don't look so bad yourself, Kahne."

As the minister started the ceremony with 'Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today.... ' Alexandra could feel her heart pumping in her chest, not in a racing fashion though it was almost as if two sets of heart beats were lub dubbing together in a synchronized duet. It was strange yet comforting. She guessed it was the Force syncing them together or something like that. Course Alex hardly knew anything really about the Force, which they now shared thanks to the children it seemed awakening her latent Force sensitivity. Or maybe it had been there all along just under the radar so to speak. The big question was now what to do with the gift... but that was for another day to decide. Right now it was all about him and her.

The minister after giving his little spiel about marriage then motioned for the two to face each other as it was time for their vows, which they had chosen to write themselves. Alex gazed into Kahne's eyes with affectionate anticipation and waited for him to speak his to her.

As she looked to him and he chuckled lightly as he took her hands in his, and he stared at them for a moment before looking back up to her. "Alexandra, I never thought this day would come, long had I given up on the idea of love, or having a family anything of that sort. I'd often felt it was for the best, that it was the will of the force, until I saw you that day. Everything that has happened since then has been something out of a dream, I thank the force everyday for you, what you have provided for me. A better future, something we can endure together, through pain and happiness."

Kahne cleared his throat for a moment as he paused for a second before continuing. While Kahne didn't prepare his vows beforehand, in truth he felt that there was no need. Everything that he needed to tell her, she had already known. But if there was somethings that he needed to tell her, they would be said here. While he'd like to promise her the world, and to be able to protect her from harm and pain, he knew that would've been a lie. The galaxy they lived in, he wasn't all powerful. He was only a man, while graced with certain gifts but he wasn't a god.

The only thing for sure that he could promise her...

"Alexandra, if there is two things that I can promise you, that is forever unyielding....is my love for you. That is never going to falter, or never going to die. And the second thing, is to be the absolute best man I can be for you, in all aspects. I hope that is enough." The Jedi said with a small smile, while he hoped that she would be happy with his best, while his best was pretty great....it wasn't perfect.

Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jh9dnU6fRg​

[member="Kahne Porte"]'s words were heartfelt and beautiful. Yes, Alexandra knew all those things he said already, but hearing them out loud in this moment made them all the more meaningful and special. She squeezed his hands with loving acceptance when he finished his vows to her.

And again, on the verge of crying from the pure joy of the moment, the Taanbian had to blink away the moisture before composing herself to give voice to hers.

"It is more than enough.Thank you, my love," Alex smiled tenderly as her brandy browns continued to gaze into the Naboo's blue. They were unwavering and steadfast true.

"Kahne, I thought I was dreaming at first. There was a feeling that hit me the moment we made eye contact back on Sullust. It was so immediate and ever powerful - far deeper and inexplicably beyond any calculation of time and place. You don't describe a feeling like that. You also can't replicate it or force it as this was in its truest form. You just let it flow in and around you. You go where it takes you, and your heart is where it took me for which I will never leave willingly. You gave me renewed hope when mine had long ago faltered. There is no greater happiness I can think of than the love we share for one another, and the fruits of it - our children. I promise you this, from this moment on through weakness and strength, for better, for worse, I will always be there with every beat of my heart. You will have my whole being for the rest of our lives. I love you, always have, always will," she finished with measured emotion in her voice.

Since the couple had no ring bearer, the minister produced the wedding bands that had been given to him before the ceremony. He placed the rings upon the holy book held in his hands, then looked to the groom.

Kahne, as you place the ring on Alexandra's finger, please repeat after me:
With this ring, I marry you,
With my loving heart,
With my willing body,
And with my eternal soul.

Kahne simply smiled as he stared into her eyes and listened to her words of love and caring that she spoke. Kahne couldn't find anyone truer and faithful and more loving that what he had found in Alexandra. Their time they spent together and even the trials that forced them apart for a time was just a testament to how strong and nurturing their relationship was and it would do nothing but grow stronger over the years.

He looked towards the minister for a moment as he began to speak the words with love and conviction as he stared into Alexandra's eyes.

"With this ring, I marry you,"
"With my loving heart,"
"With my willing body,"
"And with my eternal soul."

Alex listened to Kahne repeat the words the minister spoke and watched him with delight slide the platinum wedging band onto the fourth finger of her left hand. It fit perfectly next to the engagement ring that the Jedi Master had given her what seemed like ages ago, but only a little over a year plus.

"And now Alexandra, repeat the same words as you place the ring on Kahne's finger."

The brunette picked up the matching platinum wedding band off the holy book in the minister's outstretched hands and looked to the dark-haired Naboo with the most serene smile.

"With this ring, I marry you."
"With my loving heart."
"With my willing body."
"And with my eternal soul."

A gentle push and the ring was in place. She squeezed his hands wth a loving gaze, then turned back to the minister.

"Now with the power invested in me by the Taanabian government, and the heavens above, I now pronounce you man and wife..... You may kiss the bride! Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Porte."

And with that pronouncement, the harpist began playing another song to conclude the wedding ceremony.

Kahne glanced down to his hand for a moment as the ring slid onto his finger as her words were said and he winked at her as she squeezed his hands, a big smile on the face of the Jedi Master. Once everything was said and the words "you may kiss the bride" came forth, Kahne in part really wasted no time. He moved in and gave Alexandra a strong passionate kiss, as his arms wrapped her and he picked her up lightly twirling her around once or twice.

Among the cheers and claps and even wolf whistles from the crowd that were present. It was truly a joyous moment in his life, as he was now bound to Alexandra forever, and he hoped forever was a long time. They walked back down the aisle and made their way to the reception was to be held. Kahne leaned over and kissed his wife again before chuckling softly.

"Your stuck with me now Alexandra."

CHAPTER TWO
~
DUTY & FORCE
O7IzWjD.png
En route to Ilum...
Alexandra sat on the floor of the Legacy's cargo hold and practiced moving various sized stones with her mind or more so the Force. The newly minted apprentice of one Jedi Master [member="Kahne Porte"] was refining her skills of telekinesis. It was easier said than done, though the very determined Taanabian was coming along. She'd only gotten frustrated with her ineptness twice this time.

A rather snarky tootle came from an astromech droid as it rolled through the cargo hatch. Gala was being full of herself as usual.

"Oh really... Well I can arrange that swipe we've been putting off if you'd like, missy," the brunette retorted with a chuckling smirk on her face, then she called the stones to her hand with the Force and dropped them back into a bag before pushing up from the decking and exited the secondary hold the two Jedi used for practicing with the R2 unit following behind at a safe distance.

A quick stop in the galley garnered some hot caf that had just finished brewing, then Alexandra made her way to the cockpit where her husband was monitoring things while they traveled through hyperspace to Ilum. The Portes were going to the snow-covered planet in the Unknown Regions that had caves of kyber crystals used in the making of lightsabers. They each needed to make one; her first, and his a replacement for the one the Master Jedi had lost during the Battle of Lothal fighting against the First Order's Supreme Leader.

The cockpit door slid back, then Alexandra entered. "Hey sweetheart... " she smiled warmly, then walked in further and carefully offered one of the two steaming mugs without cream to the dark-haired Naboo sitting in the pilot's chair.

"Thought you could use this. Gala said we're almost there? I'm very excited to be doing this with you.... Master," Alex winked playfully before sitting down in the co-pilot's seat. "Truly, I am fortunate to have you as my teacher, Kahne. I appreciate your patience with me," she added with sincerity before taking a sip of the coveted drink of hers.

This trip was long overdue, the events of Lothal flashed through the mind of the stalwart Jedi Master. His lightsaber, the weapon he had wielded for over eight years was now lost. The Jedi had arrived on D'Qar and met with members of the shattered Jedi order that was headed by Coren. It wasn't long after that, he reunited with his wife and love of his life [member="Alexandra Russo Porte"]

They shared a joyful reunion and thus much needed to be discussed as they moved forward. Firstly was the option for training for Alexandra. While Kahne didn't want to force it upon her, nor would he ever do that. He did recommend, as it was an option that her adversary's wouldn't be expecting. Now he had taken her under his tutelage and would begin training her. And the other thing which was the most important, their children.

Kahne missed them very much, he was quite pleased with the plan that Alexandra had enacted should an emergency come up which it did shortly after he left for Lothal. The ship was in hyperspace right now, and he was looking at recent pictures of them on his datapad and it brought a very big smile to his face.

They were beautiful, they truly were. Kahne glanced to his side when he heard Alexandra's voice and he looked back at her and gave her a small wink as she walked up. "Almost there, another twenty minutes and we will have arrived." Kahne took the mug, and nodded his head at her. "Thanks my love." Kahne took a small sip and then cleared his throat a bit. "Seriously though, you don't have to call me Master." Kahne chuckled lightly as he gave a slight shake of his head.

"I'm happy we are doing this, it will be good experience for both of us."

"Oh but I thought you liked me calling you Master the other night... " Alex retorted with a mirthful wink, remembering their reunion on D'Qar rather fondly.

Another sip of the steaming mug of milky-caf was taken, then the Taanabian was thoughtful for a moment.

"This has been a hard decision for me if I'm totally honest with you, Kahne. As a mother, and a new one at that, I feel guilty as hell not being with Aiden and Addison while they are so young. But like you said during our long discussion on the matter, in the end this will benefit us all... So I am your ever humble student," she nodded with an affirming smile.

Brandy brown eyes drifted from [member="Kahne Porte"]'s blue pools down to his datapad-in-hand. The holopic pulled up on the screen had been recently taken of the twins at the safe house on Ceto and sent to Alexandra by their caregivers through Rusty, Alleycat's trusted and loyal R2 unit staying wth them.

"They are so cute... Our little munchkins are growing like weeds, hmm," the brunette grinned, then added with measured emotion. "Margarite said in her last update that the two are already well ahead of the milestones for their age. How long before we'll know if they are Force-sensitive too?"

Kahne simply nodded when she mentioned that she had felt guilty that she wasn't there,for the twins. Kahne felt the same way, but maybe not as much. Perhaps it was just his way of thinking about things, but he was sure he didn't feel as guilty as perhaps he should have.

"I know what you mean, however we knew this could potentially happen. I'm more than sure they will understand. We aren't only fighting for our futures, but so they could have a future as well." Kahne said with a small smile then taking another small sip of the beverage before setting it down and then setting down the datapad as well.

"That doesn't surprise me." Kahne said as he leaned back into the pilots seat, glancing to the side as he caught a glimpse of his astro droid and he smirked. "The force flows strongly in them, that's another main reason I was able to sense them so early on in your pregnancy.They are force sensitive without a doubt, however I'm not planning on forcing that lifestyle on them. It will be up to them to decide their own futures, you know?" Kahne said with a smile as he looked over to Alexandra.

"Mhm... I know, Kahne You're right, I just really miss them is all," Alex acknowledged, then took a heartier sip of caf that had cooled off a bit, relishing in the favored taste and comfort of the hot drink as it gave the pilot a warm feeling inside.

"I will defer to your sage judgement then if early training is needed or not. I mean I never really knew I was Force Sensitive until recently, though maybe all the hunches that came true and exceptionally good reflexes should have clued me in... And here all this time I thought I was just that good," she quipped making light of herself with a soft chuckle.

Alexandra turned her dark head to look back over her shoulder as Gala entered the cockpit and rolled over to her astromech droid station behind her seat. The R2 unit quickly secured its motorized treads with floor clamps, then jacked-into the Legacy with its computer interface arm.

The nav computer alarmed giving them the 30-second warning to reversion, The brunette downed the rest of the caf in one gulp like a pro, then pulled the crash webbing over and strapped herself in.

Snow planets were known to have adverse weather patterns. They might need to be prepared for both up and downdrafts plus low visibility and icing as the ship descended down through the frosty atmosphere, or it could be a perfectly sunny, brisk day.

"I'm really excited to be doing this. Woohoo... My first official Jedi mission, well sort of I guess!" Alex smiled as the timer counted down the last few ticks.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"Your gonna do great, Alexandra. I'm more than sure of it. And don't worry, after this I say we stop by and spend a few days with them." Kahne smiled as he reached over and squeezed his wife's thigh lovingly before placing his hand back on the controls. Kahne really did need to see his children, even if just for a few hours. The father missed them a great deal, the look in his eyes and how he talked about them was evident enough as to how much he missed them.

A beeping on the computer caught his attention as he smirked, looking over at it as it indicated the temperature was fairly cold.

Manageable....but still cold as heck.

"We better bundle up tight." Kahne inquired as he set the ship down near the destination, not looking at making a long trek even with snow gear that they had. Ilum wasn't a place that Kahne trusted weather wise.

"Let's get this done." Kahne said as he looked over to Alexandra, standing up and give her a playful series of kisses against her cheek. He then reached for his cup and took another small drink as he walked towards the back with it finishing what was left before setting it on the counter then heading towards the room.

"Thank you, sweetheart.... I'd really like that. It would mean so much to me to be a family again, if only for a short time," Alex nodded, laying her hand upon his and squeezing back lovingly.

Okay this was the hardest thing for Alexandra to do.... Just sit back and let someone else fly the ship, but [member="Kahne Porte"] knew the Legacy well and was an excellent pilot even if he didn't think he was. Alleycat only clenched the co-pilot's arm rests twice as they came down through the ice planet's turbulent atmosphere.

"Mhm I like the way you think, Master Porte... More time then to explore and play later," she smiled with mirthful uptick of her mouth, giving the Jedi Master's bottom a playful swat as the two exited the cockpit.

The brunette was already wearing a white thermal jumpsuit that was tucked into cold weather boots. Alex strapped on her pilot side arm and attached the training saber she'd been given onto the utility belt, then donned the matching parka, knitted hat and gloves. She was no typical Jedi, heavily doubting robes and a cloak would be her choice of attire going forth on her newest journey.

Alexandra walked over to the hatch for the boarding ramp and paused a moment to slip on a pair of shades to protect her eyes from the brightness of the snow before hitting the button to lower it.

"How far to the crystal caves from our location? I'm amazed the Sith over the years haven't destroyed this place yet. I mean if I was one, I'd want to deny the Jedi the source of power for their lightsabers."

"Not far." Kahne said as he cleared his throat as he checked himself to ensure he wasn't forgetting anything. Kahne could recall just like it happened yesterday what it was like when he retrieved his recent crystal and the trials he went through. Some of them were personal, others weren't. The Jedi Master glanced over to Alexandra and smiled, as he had confidence in her. Not only as his wife but also as a fellow Jedi. However he knew that this experience would be good for her, and would definitely show her something different.

Something she hasn't ever felt before.

Kahne walked next to her just as the ramp began to lower and the cold wind breached the ship. Kahne turned to Gala and smirked. "Don't blow the ship up while we are gone." He then looked over to Alexandra and showed her a small smile.

"You ready for this?" Kahne inquired to Alexandra as the ramp lowered all the way. The Jedi Master led the way down his feet breaching the snowy tundra.

That was a good question from her husband slash teacher. The Jedi Apprentice remembered Master Yoda's time honored saying, 'Do or do not, there is not try'. And, that is exactly how she was going to approach this trial of sorts.

"I am.... With you my love, hope, and the Force as my ally, how can I not be?" Alex answered the Jedi Master, then followed [member="Kahne Porte"] down the ramp out into the swirling whiteness.

The Taanabian wasn't used to snow and cold being from an agriworld. The brunette pulled her parka closer to her as the couple trudged through the snow-covered terrain. Kahne's bright yellow cold weather outfit was easy to spot against the stark whiteness of the land. She on the other hand blended in except for the dark strands of her hair that jetted out from under the hood and knitted cap worn.

It didn't take them too long before they reached the mouth of the crystal caves. The currents of the Force seemed to become stronger the closer the two got to the crystals as if maybe the gems were calling to them. Butterflies began to flutter in Alexandra's stomach as the anticipation of next step in her journey was just ahead.

"When was the last time you were here, Kahne? Was it when you were a padawan like me? What was it like for you?"

Kahne showed [member="Alexandra Russo Porte"] a rare smile, something he only showed her. He stared into her eyes for a few moments before he said anything and he led the way. "Things couldn't be better Alexandra. I know things won't always be great, but as long as we are together and we have our children. Hope will always remain with us."

The snow wasn't too bad, not as much as he was expecting it to be. The Jedi took a deep breath as the cold air filled his nostrils and it was strangely refreshing to him. He wondered if it was the snow, or perhaps something else.

The entrance to the caves was just ahead, and as they closed in the Jedi Master heard a voice that seemed to be a soft as the snow seemed.

"The boy is dangerous, they all sense it why can't you?"

Kahne heard Alexandra's question but didn't answer it immediately as he stopped just before the cave and glanced around casually before looking back to her.

"Sorry my love, its been a few years. This is just my third time to have come here, my initial first trip to get my crystal was on Dantooine." Kahne chuckled lightly and shook his head. "That was a many years ago."

Kahne glanced over to Alexandra. "Reach out my love, are you sensing anything?"

"I didn't know there were such crystals on Dantooine? Well, I'm just glad my first time is with you... even if yours was many years ago," Alex quipped back to her husband in a teasing manner. The two Porte's were about the same age, but since [member="Kahne Porte"] was older by a couple of years she always rubbed it in, lovingly of course.

They had trudged through the snow to the mouth of a cave. The Jedi Master seemed distant for a moment, then the dark-haired Naboo looked over to his wife. He asked her to reach out with the Force to see what she could find.

Alexandra was still new to all this Force stuff, but the former Rogue put as much dedication into being a dutiful padawan learner as she was as an elite pilot in her day.

The brunette closed her eyes and stretched out with the Force almost in a grid search. It was hard to get away from her military training. After a few moments, brandy brown orbs gazed back to meet blue.

"I only feel the radiating brightness of the crystals in the otherwise dark cavern. Why... Did something pique your interest, Kahne?"

"The crystals yes, I sense them too. However there is something else in there, something that is calling on me." Kahne closed his eyes as he took a deep breath and centered himself with the force as best as he could.

"No that's not possible, the Jedi would be aware of it."

The Jedi Master pressed further into the cave a little bit more as he felt the resounding energies nearby and whatever it was calling to him was strong indeed. Kahne closed his eyes for a few moments and then he felt a sudden surge of energy, flashes of what could've been a past life but he knew that they weren't. He was seeing things that had happened long ago.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi...." The Jedi said as opened his eyes and showed a puzzled look on his face.

"The further we get into the caves our paths might split, keep your eyes open my love. You and I, being here together I feel did not happen by chance."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom