Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home is where the heart beckons.

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
[member="Kahne Porte"]'s face said it all, and that carefree laugh. The Jedi Master's genuine content smile easily reached those all so dreamy blue pools of his as he looked over to Alexandra. The Taanabian immediately fell in love with him all over again, not that she'd ever fallen out. Her heart was so full of love right now, she thought it might burst as eyes watched him interact with Addison. The baby girl certainly had her father wrapped around her little finger in a quiet way, and Aiden and he were already best buds it seemed.

It's amazing how that parent-child bond just comes to be naturally. Alexandra had had nine months to build hers with the twins while she carried them. Now it was Kahne's turn to foster his as the Jedi had been gone for most of her pregnancy. But in all honesty... for a man it was difficult to comprehend the feeling a woman had when nurturing a baby within their womb. It just wasn't tangible for the guy until they got to see and hold them for the first time.

"Yes, yes it was... Both your suggestions were equally good," Alex winked, then added. "But, I have to admit being here with you and the children on this most perfect day, well its priceless. A memory very much worth making, just one of many I hope," Alex with a warm smile, then readjusted Aiden on her hip as he squirmed a bit, pulling on her shirt with feed me eyes.

"Shall we eat? I think someone is getting hungry," she grinned, then playfully tapped the baby boy's nose gently. "You are so like your father... always ravenous."

"There will be much more, I assure you Alexandra." Kahne nodded when she mentioned that someone was getting hungry and he just looked over to Aiden and gave him a small wink. Kahne reached into the bag and pulled out two small jars of baby food, He handed one of them over to Alexandra along with a small spoon as he turned his attention back to Addison. She was cooing and it just made him laugh smile. He couldn't say it over and over again that these were some of the happiest moments of his life. It didn't take long for him to start feeding Addison. She had the uncanny ability to make Kahne laugh almost every time he saw her. She was going to be strong in life, just like her brother.

She ate the baby food rather easily, while Kahne playing with her here and there making ship noises as she opened her mouth and ate the food. The Jedi wiped her mouth with a small clean towelette before he raised her up against his chest a little bit before he would lightly pat her back just a bit before he turned to face Alexandra.

"How's Aiden doing over there?" Kahne inquired as he winked at her. He figured they would eat after they fed the children.

[member="Alexandra Russo Porte"]

"Well I think Aiden is still upset with me for taking away his milk machine.... but he downed some mashed turkey and sweet potatoes like it was yesterday nonetheless," Alex answered as she had him up on her shoulder patting his back. "You're still mama's boy, aren't you," the brunette said sweetly rubbing her cheek against his dark head. Babies hair was so soft and smelled good.

"You certainly have a way with Addy... or is it she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, hmm?" she teased the Jedi Master lightly with a wink.

Some play with the twins, then it was nap time.... The young parents had learned to take advantage of this down time to just be them. As the babies slept on the spread out quilt in the shade of the tree covered in their blankets. Alexandra grabbed the adult food and brought it over to where Kahne was sitting up against the tree trunk a short ways away looking thoughtful. She plopped down beside him and handed over a sandwich she'd made.

"So what are you thinking about, sweetheart? You seemed to be off somewhere... It must be nice as you were smiling, which I can't get enough of seeing. It suits you."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

The Jedi chuckled when she mentioned Aiden downing his food and then shook his head slightly when she said Addison had him wrapped around his finger. "I don't think so. Then again perhaps she does." Kahne smirked as he leaned in and kissed his daughter on the top of the head. "Sweet girl."

Playing with the duo always seemed to tire them out pretty good. It wasn't long before small yawns could be heard and then the little ones were resting comfortably next to each other.

Kahne eye gaze rested on the twins as they slept, while Alexandra took a seat near him. Before he was staring out towards the distance.

"Thank you my love." Kahne said as he was handed the sandwich and then took a small bite from it, a wink towards Alexandra in recognition as he then nodded. "That's good Alexandra." The Jedi reached for the small canteen which held water and he took a small drink. Kahne coughed slightly before he cleared his throat and look towards her. "I was thinking about you, about them." He said as he jerked his head towards their children. "If I would've told myself many years ago that I'd be sitting here with a smile one my face, sitting next to the love of my life with our children in front of us. I would've never believed it. Smiling is a nice break from things, I enjoy it immensely."

Kahne took another bite, chewing his food slowly as he looked back out towards the distance.

"After many years on the battlefield fighting, and now I'm here with my new family. It's just the break we need, I will always cherish moments like these with you and our children." The Jedi looked back towards her with a small smile. "I love you Alexandra, don't ever forget that."

Kahne knew that these moments wouldn't last forever, there would always be a war to fight. And continue to fight he would, for his fiancee, his children and for their futures. Which was something they wouldn't ever have to question, Kahne's unyielding resolve, as well as his unbreakable will to hope.

Alexandra took small bites of her sandwich and just listened thoughtfully as [member="Kahne Porte"] spoke. She had had many doubts along the way about them, what they were doing, where they might end up, but this... this is what made life worth living and gave meaning to their existence as human beings.

"I couldn't agree more... This has all been so surreal. I wouldn't change any of it though. If you're wondering why I have all these tiny bruises on my arms it's because I keep pinching myself to double check. We are the most blessed that's for sure. I couldn't imagine not having you and the children now," Alex smiled brightly, giving the Jedi Master's thigh a loving squeeze as they sat next to one another under the tree, peering over at the twins as they slept.

The brunette took a sip of water from the canteen they were sharing, then put it down and turned so she could slip her arms around the Naboo's neck. Looking into Jedi's blue pools, she wanted him to see her sincere answer in the brandy browns gazing back.

"I love you too, Kahne, always have, always will... and I won't forget. You are too much a part of me now. The Force has seen to us becoming one - one of heart, one of family," the Taanabian smiled warmly, then she leaned in to place a tender kiss upon her fiancé's lips.

It was indeed fate that brought the duo together, and the will of the force. The wind blew quite nicely as this was the perfect day for them to be out here, the tall grass dancing with the wind in the distance and the sun wasn't even too hot out today. The tree they rested against giving them the perfect shade, as Kahne turned to Alexandra when she wrapped her arms around him, kissing his lips.

The Jedi responded easily enough as he in turn kissed her back, small waves of passion pouring into each kiss as he broke the embrace and a smile showed on his face.

"It's only a matter of time, Alexandra."

Alexandra had been lost in the passion to register the true meaning of [member="Kahne Porte"]'s words. She often did that nowadays. Drinking in these precious moments as if it was the last water to be had before this happy oasis disappeared before her eyes.

"Mhmm... Gods your kisses just melt me," she voiced softly agains their parted lips.

The brunette opened her brandy brown eyes to see a smile on the Jedi Master's face and a certain twinkle in the Naboo's blue pools, but what he was referring to was a bit too vague at the moment to comprehend. Plus, her mind was thinking of other things especially now that the babies were still sound asleep and romance was in the air with the soft breeze blowing across the grassy knoll.

"Wait... What is a matter of time, sweetheart? I said no more children for a while, though practicing to make em is still definitely on the table," Alex waggled her sienna-hued eyebrows at him. The woman was finally feeling back to her old self after becoming a mother of two, and oh did she want to embrace it too with as much gusto as her fiancé would allow. Which was a silly notion because as a man he wouldn't want to limit that, I mean... hello?!

Her words of praise did bring much happiness to his mind and soul, while he wanted to do everything he could to show his wife how much he cared. He couldn't deny the fact that he could spend the rest of his days like this. Just with her, and their twins living out here for as long as life granted them and as much as the force decreed. A small gust of wind blew near them and it brought a cool feeling to the Jedi Master just as he pulled Alexandra on top of him, sitting in his lap.

"I think twins might be enough for us." Kahne said with a small chuckle. While he wasn't sure how big of a family he would want to have, but for now this was definitely a good place to start and potentially stop. However Kahne felt that if she wanted another child, he couldn't deny her that.

Kahne gently moved in and kissed Alexandra on the lips for a brief moment before he moved down and began to slowly kiss her neck and near her shoulder. All the while his hands gently moved towards the top of her dress as he began to undo a few of those buttons that would allow him to move down and place several kisses along certain areas of her chest that she liked so much. They had the privacy here to their advantage, the only thing they had to worry about was waking up their children.

Alexandra gladly moved to sit upon [member="Kahne Porte"]'s lap he pulled her over, straddling him with the hem of her dress loosely pulled up about her bare thighs that were tone from all the running she'd been doing as of late to get back into shape post-pregnancy.

"Yes, if honest I think so too, but we'll see, hmm?" Alex smiled softly before her fiancé pressed his lips to hers and began a tender assault upon the sensitive flesh of her neck, then downward to the top the brunette's ample bosom revealed by the undoing of a couple of buttons on the lacy, crocheted summer dress worn.

The Taanabian's hands went up into the Jedi Master's dark hair and ran her fingers through the short kept strands lovingly.

"Kahne... Mhmmmm.... You know my heart and body already belong to you, right? And I don't need a document to tell me you feel the same about me and what it all means... Oh my, yep right there. Gods he's good.... but let's make it official for the children's sake, hmm?" she voiced her gentle plea to get married finally in a quiet yet impassioned voice as things were starting to heat up between the lovers.

It had been almost a year and half since Kahne had asked Alexandra to be his wife.... There were no more excuses not to while they were together this time. Who knew how long the two would have before missions and duty would knock on their door once again separating the now family of four.

Listening to her words and her approvals only gave the man more action to provide her with the feelings she was having. And while his thoughts now drifted towards a marriage between them which was something that had seemed to evade them for a long time as something always halted such an act. Kahne chuckled lightly as he leaned forward and he laid down gently on top of her, the grass providing some ease of cushion for her and him.

"Yes, we should get married for our children Alexandra, however we need to do it for us as well. We should do it for us." Kahne said as he stared lovingly into her eyes his hands caressing the sides of her face and he leaned in and kissed her lips. "Next week, we can get something set up." The Jedi whispered as he leaned in and continued his loving assault on her body, all the while trying to make sure they didn't wake the children up too.

"I love you, Alexandra."

The Jedi Master rolled Alexandra onto her back upon the soft grass with him following atop. She just loved when things were simple and carefree between them like now. The brunette wrapped her arms around Kahne's neck and helped the man to find her eagerly awaiting lips. Even though the kisses were soft and tender there was a hunger infused in them. They were making up for lost time, and probably banking some loving for the future when life would strike them unfairly again. It couldn't all be sunshine and roses forever.

"You're so right, sweetheart... It is truly for us. Aiden and Addison just happen to get the benefits of having parents that are totally devoted to each other in the most loving way," she smiled up at him with tears of joy starting to form on the edges of her brandy brown pools.

"I love you too, Kahne, so much... And next week sounds perfect," she agreed wholeheartedly with a passionate kiss to seal the deal right before wrapping one of her long legs around his and flipping them ever so quietly to continue their intimate dance in the grass; the Force willing of course or more so the babies cooperating.

Life couldn't get much better than this!

As quite as they could be and as loving and intimate as possible, the couple had explored their passion filled love for each other with the wind cooling their bodies while their actions just heating themselves up. Times like these that they spent together was making up for lost time, and was sure to take up times as they would be drawn back into the wars of the galaxy within due course. These moments were precious to him and he would make sure that Alexandra knew how much he loved her.

A little while after the babies had began to stir which put an end to their activities for the moment, as they dressed and opted that it would be time to return home. The rest of the day was spent enjoying each others company as well as playing with the twins. Kahne had showered later that evening and then made sure the children were bathed and fed.

And while Kahne felt that they needed to be in bed already, they ended up sitting outside enjoying the breeze with Kahne as he stared up at the stars. He wasn't sure what Alexandra was doing and he hoped she would come outside and join them. While Aiden seemed to fall into a deep sleep, Addison stared up at the stars with Kahne. He leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead and chuckled at the small cooing that she made as she seemed to glance from the stars to him. A big smile on her face as her hands gripped the Jedi's arm.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Kahne whispered "Someday you and Aiden will go out there and have your adventures." Kahne smiled as he took a deep breath and leaned back, and when he heard his daughter yawn he chuckled lightly. "Sleep well, kiddo. Your safe."

After the family lunch together and dessert for two shortly after atop the grassy knoll, they came back to the farm house and just enjoyed each others company and played with the children. The twins were nearly six months old now and were quickly meeting their milestones. Both Aiden and Addison were rolling over from their back to their stomachs on the play rug and supporting themselves up on their chubby arms and knees; rocking themselves back and forth, but not going anywhere. It was so cute to watch!

Addy was much more outgoing than her brother, Aiden, who seemed to quietly just watch the world around him taking it all in behind thoughtful eyes. He would be the thinker of the two, she would be the doer, but both would be strong in the general sense.

While Kahne had taken it upon himself to see to the children's baths, Alexandra had been working on the details of their upcoming wedding. Even though it was to be a small affair on the beautiful grounds of the farm, there was still a lot to arrange to make their day perfect as it should be. She had even gone up to the attic and tried on the wedding gown she'd bought a long time ago when they first got engaged. If only her mother was there to see her try it on...

When Alexandra came downstairs, Kahne was sitting out on the veranda with the two babies in his arms rocking them gently with the sway of the swing. She stood at the door for a moment and just took the sight into memory, then walked outside to join him.

Taking the sleeping form of Aiden from his daddy's arm, the brunette cradled their son in hers, then sat down gently beside the Jedi Master, flashing him a warm smile.

"You do good work, Mr. Porte... I think I'll keep you around," she said with the softest chuckles, then set her freehand atop his, threading their fingers together in a loving fashion.

"I arranged for the village minister to marry us... How does two o'clock on the thirtieth sound to you? I figured the view to the west is the most majestic of the farmlands around us so that is where I think we should have the nuptials... If that is okay with you?" she smiled, then asked with measured excitement.

"What kind of cake would you like? The baker needs to know by tomorrow? Oh and I scheduled a fitting with the tailor at ten in the morning for you... He can make anything you want to wear be it a suit or new Jedi robes perhaps. That is up to you, my love. I will be the one wearing a white wedding gown with a bouquet of roses from my garden in hand," the Taanabian winked playfully.

"You've considered getting rid of me?" Kahne inquired with a jest of his own as he glanced over to Alexandra. "Shame..." He chuckled lightly as he could feel Addison start to doze off.

When she began talking about the wedding details Kahne took them in and listened attentively as he would decided once he got to the tailor what he would want to wear. A tuxedo would always look nice, and if he was wearing Jedi robes it would make things look off a bit. However there was still time to decide that.

"That sounds like a good time and date to me." Kahne said as he gave her hand an affectionate squeeze before he let go for a moment to cover Addison more with her blanket as the wind picked up a bit. "It's been some time since I've had cake, too long to be quite honest. You can surprise me with the flavor, I"m sure I'll love it regardless." Kahne smirked as he then took a deep breath and raised her hand to his lips and kissed her hand gently.

"I know you will look beautiful in the dress."

"Be careful what you wish for, though I'm sure it will be yummy," she teased [member="Kahne Porte"] back in regards to the cake selection, then added with a slight blush when he mentioned looking beautiful in her dress. "Only for you, my love. I hope when I am old and gray you'll still see that young bride by your side."

Alexandra had faint memories of her grandparents, holding hands still very much in love at the family gatherings of the past when life was simple from a child's point of view. But life wasn't fair and hopefully Aiden and Addison wouldn't have to experience the tragic hardships their parents had to endure at one point or another... well at least for a very long time. The upcoming nuptials were bringing back wistful thoughts of missing certain people in her life that had made such an impact, but unfortunately wouldn't be at her wedding because they were long passed.

"I also have a caterer lined up and music... Oh and the best part, well nope. The wedding night details are for me to know and you to find out," the brunette winked with a soft giggle, then she adjusted the sleeping baby boy in her arms. Gods the twins were getting big. It seemed just like yesterday the they were born.

"Sebastian also has offered to give me away... He's such a kind man, and I told him I'd be honored. My father and Gus I think would be okay with him doing so. His wife Margarette is going to watch over the babies for us while we have our day. The Sowyers were a great choice of godparents for our children, don't you think?"

"I hope so, not to sweet though. Too much sweetness can be a bad thing sometimes." Kahne voiced with a small giggle which threw him off just a bit he couldn't recall the last time he giggled like that. "You will still be beautiful then." He winked at his fiancee as it did bring some thought to his mind on how things would be in roughly twenty five to thirty years. He was sure though that they would be the same as would the galaxy be the same.

"I don't dance very often, but one or two dances with you would be good." The last time he recalled he danced was during the Alliance Ball a few years ago. Granted the Jedi Master could dance, but he just had to be in the mood for it. Given this was their wedding day and night, he was sure he would be in the mood for it.

"I'm glad for you, and I'm glad we have them." The only thing that Kahne had regretted was that Alexandra's family weren't here to see her in these moments. This was life though, and unfortunately these things happened. To their great regret...

"Life is precious." Kahne said with a small smile as he glanced towards Alexandra and the children in their arms. "Shall we put the little ones in their beds? Or do you want to stay out here a little while longer?"

Did [member="Kahne Porte"] just giggle? Alexandra had never heard the Jedi Master do that. Chuckle yes, and quite often, but outright giggle... Now that was something new and she liked it. Meant the Naboo was really relaxed and unencumbered of all the toils and trials of late. He had been becoming too serious with the matters of the Jedi Order weighing heavily on his mind. But now.... Fatherhood seemed to really agreed with him, and hopefully husbandhood as well, though they were practically married already the way they lived and loved. And, the man was passing with flying colors so far.

"Aww, thank you, Kahne. You'll always be handsome to me especially with those laugh lines that have begun to form as of late. It makes me happy to see them actually rather than those worry ones you were forging before. Means you are enjoying yourself and being with us," Alex smiled softly, then added with certain twinkle in her brandy browns.

"Oh I remember the ball on Sullust only too well. You were a very good dancer that night both on and off the dance floor," the brunette winked back. "It was our first time and I dare saw we never missed a beat."

Alexandra peered up at the starry sky on the nearly cloudless night, then turned her dark head back to gaze into her fiancé's blue pools. "Yes, life is indeed very precious... I say we go inside as it's getting a bit chilly out here for the babies, then we can snuggle in our own bed after seeing to them, hmm?"

This was enjoyable to him, and he was having an amazing time. This lifestyle had suited him and thinking back several years ago when he wasn't sure if this kind of life he could lead.

She had opted to go inside, as it got a bit cooler out here than expected and he smiled at her as he let go of her hand and stood up readjusting Addison position so she was now laying against him. One hand beneath her and the other rested gently along her back. He rubbed her back gently as he walked inside with her and she stirred for just a brief moment before her eyes closed and she fell back to sleep.

He laid her in her bed, and gave her a small kiss on the forehead. "Sweet dreams, little one." Kahne whispered as he then moved over to Aiden after he was laid down and repeated the same thing as he kissed his forehead. "Sleep tight kiddo. Dream well." The Jedi Master stood up as he looked over his children for a brief moment and then turned and kissed Alexandra on the cheek before he departed the room and made way for their bedroom.

The Jedi Master plopped himself down on their bed and took a deep breath. "What a day." He said with a small smile.

Alexandra watched thoughtfully as [member="Kahne Porte"] loved on their children while putting them down for the night. There was no doubt that they were so very precious to him. The couple had done good. The Twins were just as special to her too, but she'd gotten to know them while carrying the little ones for nine months inside her. She had developed a more maybe measured bond, but just as strong.

The Jedi Master had barely found out his fiancé was pregnant with not one but two babies before duty abruptly called the Naboo away and he was off on back to back missions to only return for a few weeks before the birth of them. Which was okay. The Taanabian had no ill feelings towards that matter. Some women would, but not her. The day to day business of being with child or in the case plural was her burden not his, and in the end what was most important was that the daddy-to-be was there when Aiden and Addison were born. And, what an amazing moment for the new parents to share indeed.

After spending a few more seconds in the children's room to make sure they stayed contently asleep, the brunette followed her soon-to-be-husband into their bedroom, which was across from the Twins. She turned on the baby monitor that sat atop the dresser near the door, then kicked off her shoes at the foot of the king sized bed where Kahne was waiting for her to join him, taking in the man of her dreams smiling back at her.

"It was, and I enjoyed every moment with you and our little protégées," Alex smiled back with a mischievous twinkle in her brandy browns to follow, then she unzipped the navy hoodie she was wearing and let it slide off her shoulders to be tossed over to a chair nearby. The matching velour sweat pants were next, then Alleycat pulled her long, dark tresses off to one side and crawled across the bed like feline to place a kiss upon the dark-haired Jedi's lips still in her underthings. "Mhmm, but it doesn't need to be over yet... "

*~*

Finally the big day was here. They had kept busy the last few days getting ready for the wedding, Serona was a quant farming village. Everyone knew each other so the locals were invited. Neither Kahne nor Alex had family to attend so the good town's people would act as such for them. With the ambassador's quiet yet determined lobbying efforts for equal representation of the independent farmers of Taanab, it had brought much prosperity for those especially of the southern continent as the ag conglomerates in the North set the prices from the capital city they had control of and who they could sell their products to.

Alexandra was standing before the mirror in the master bedroom looking at the woman gazing back at her dressed all in white. She never thought a bride would be that person, not to mention a mother too. Before Kahne had come into her life, Alex had sworn off love as all those that she had truly cared for were dead or hurt her. The Jedi Master had given the Taanabian hope again... and now he was to be her soul mate as the Force had seen to that bringing their destinies together. Was it for a specific purpose, that was yet to be determined, but be it short or long lived every moment would be cherished.

The man chosen in her father(s) steed to give Alex away knocked on the open door, then flashed the young woman whom had been his late best friend's foster daughter a very approving smile. "Oh my... You are such a vision of beauty, Alexandra. Kahne is very lucky indeed, and both Gus and your father would agree wholeheartedly. Now no worries... Margarite has the children. This is your day for the two of you to enjoy and make the most of, hmm" Sebastian Sowyer said sagely with a fatherly wink, then the older man dressed in a set of Taanbian formal robes offered his arm. "I believe there is a man with only eyes for you waiting for his wife to be out in the garden... Are you ready, my dear?"

Tears were threatening to ruin her perfectly made up face, but Alex blinked the moisture quickly away. "Thank you so much, Seb, for everything... You and Marg have been so kind and supportive. I don't know what I'd do without you two in our lives. We are do blessed, truly," she smiled back warmly, then gave the god parent of the twins a sweet kiss upon his grizzled cheek.

"Yes... I think I've always been ready from that first cup of caf we shared back on Sullust," the brunette nodded with an excited confidence, then she pulled the veil down and slipped her hand around the crook of the elder farmer's arm.

The day had arrived, in good way too. Kahne wasn't expecting the audience as they had to. While Kahne had indeed knew the local populace well enough for the most part, and that was one of the many things that he liked here. When they saw him, it wasn't a Jedi and they weren't judging. It was just a man with his fiancee and children, or if he was by himself.

The breeze was nice today, as the sun wasn't bearing down on them as much as it had been lately. The Jedi dressed rather well as he shook a few hands and exchanged smiles with a few of those that came up to congratulate him even though the actually marriage portion hadn't taken place yet. The children were well tended to right now while he and [member="Alexandra Russo Porte"] had their day. Kahne took a deep breath as he stood with his hands behind his back, while he awaited for his wife to walk down the aisle. The Jedi was sure that she was going to look amazing.

Kahne wasn't nervous in the slightest, it was more that this had been a long time coming. And the only thing he regretted was that he waited so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom