Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello There️Game Dev Mandalorian seeking other Mandos - I hope....This is the way

What's up fellow Star Wars fans!

I am Skullvez Vizsla.

I am a hobby video game developer using Unity 3D game engine to make Star Wars/Mandalorian content in my spare time.

I've been doing it for about 1.75 years and been getting pretty good.

I also just recently built and started my Mandalorian cosplay armor build using my 3D printer.

Here's a link to a video that shows me combining both video game and cosplay worlds. (there's also a ton of other videos on my YouTube channel showing my work too)

I'm trying to create stories from the Star Wars Universe and try to remake them in Unity3D and hopefully re tell the story in 3D.

I was in the middle of my Concordia build and was searching for inspiration on the web and I came across this thread.

Which was very inspiring to say the least. (Great job btw.) And this place seems cool and filled with my kind of people (SW fans & other Mando's)

SO I decided to make an account and here I am.

Not sure what to do next but Id figure this start is worth a shot.

Thanks in advance for any tip, directions or advice.

Skullvez

Skullvez Vizsla Skullvez Vizsla welcome to Chaos! I hope you'll enjoy your stay! :) If you have any question feel free to ask.

The videos were cool! <3

Fist steps, I suggest to check/read this:

Thank you all for replies! I'm definitely gonna be active on here and try to group/clan up and make some cool stuff while Im here. I already see soooo much on here that is awesome!!! I'm gonna read more on the history since I seen that we are in a whole different time period here and catch up and read that getting started page more too. Than I will reach out to The Quartermaster. Not sure what question Thank you again. These reply's is what I was looking/hoping for!

This guy is cool to advertise his youtube/game project. Leave Britney alone.
Also, welcome back!
Thank you very much for letting me post here. I swear Im not trying to spam. I don't know any Britney's either. Is she Mandalorian?

Just looking for help with making a story and maybe make some friends. I also want to share what I can do and bring to the table. Im trying to do my character profile but I suck at that too. Lol I always give up but come back cuz its cool to see al the stuff here and get inspired. Figured Id give it another shot.

Heres a new one I just did. I'm building an Imperial Outpost close to this location. Found some Stormtroopers with some credits on them. Don't mind the Jawas. Lol ️️

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom