Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello People of Chaos

I'm new to the board and the general idea of roleplay itself. I have done a bit of tabletop, and once or twice forum roleplay when I was a kid (Harry Potter roleplay, aw yis). But I am looking forward to trying once more here. Currently brainstorming my first character, and I have a few ideas, so I hope to present them here soon.

Welcome to Chaos! Wait, I've got something here...

HUFFLEPUFF!

Well, there you go. I'm not certain what it means, to be honest. It's just an old hat I found in a box in the storage bay of a ship I raided, and if you wear it it shouts at you. Very odd.

Yay! Greetings, and welcome to Chaos, young wizard! We currently have 4 houses, and they are: Lexa's BFF; Lexa's friend; Lexa's frienemy; and Lexa's enemy. Feel free to choose now. Sorry, but you can only be sorted once you make your descision, so CHOOSE WISELY............ :p

Really, E'vi...that's just not nice. *frowns*

*offers a plate of cookies* Welcome, @[member="Muninn"]! Enjoy your stay with us. Feel free to ask questions if you need help :) we're a really nice bunch :)

(Except for E'vi, who I'd recommend you avoid...)

Thank you all for the welcomes. Kind, interesting, and all.

I was eating dinner. Now I will work on my character. I hope to see opinions of them when I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom