Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heartbeat House & Boutique

Oda couldn't believe the housekeeping droid had cleaned out all her makeup whilst she was recovering, but here she was flicking through her datapad making orders. She'd never tried Heartbeat House before... last favourite brand went under after their shipments got nabbed by pirates. Pheromone infused you say? Well... worth a try.

'Hi Heartbeat,

How much for the following order for a Coruscant delivery? I'm thinking 115 credits for the cosmetics, and how much for the stylus if you have any in stock?

Covert Colors 12-Pearl x 1
Heartbeat Faster x 1
MyShade 15-Fair x 1
Untouchable Spray and Cleanser x 1

V-Stylus Concealable Vibroknife x 1

Will there be any lipsticks coming to your cosmetics line?

Thanks,

Valso~'

\\ Dear Valso,

Enclosed you will find our catalog and price listing for each item. We currently have item ‘V-Stylus Concealable Vibroknife’ in stock, and can confirm that we do ship to Coruscant. Attached to this message, you will find a quote for the items you’ve requested along with the shipping fee to Coruscant.

Our research & development team is currently exploring several concepts for lipsticks. We will be sure to reach out to you with news.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Best,

Heartbeat House //

Odanneth Mal (Darth Nyx) Odanneth Mal (Darth Nyx)

Hi Heartbeat,

Great to hear! Confirm my order along with the vibroknife and have it dispatched to the following address. Will wire the payment ASAP. Looking forward to trying your products.

VALSO MINIK
APARTMENT BLOCK A, FLAT 17
THE VEDA PEARL
CORUSCANT 101998 674

V-

I would like to hire you to supply sleeping bags / make uniforms for a ship crew, while I work on the ship. Also, is there any chance we could meet in person to discuss a Long term contract?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom