Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Had a good MFO chat. But apparently they all want a Map Wipe...?

Should we wipe the map

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Give me an Annihilation or two per month and I’ll do it for you.
Tefka Tefka

I envision a future where Annihilations begin ramping up until the next MAP RESET GALACTIC EVENT, except it's MOSTLY organic and Staff works with MFO's to organize several Annihilations all at once.

A month of Annihilations that ends in our galaxy and timeline being completely and utterly broken and just an absolute feeling of tragedy and despair washes over all our characters.

I envision a future where Annihilations begin ramping up until the next MAP RESET GALACTIC EVENT, except it's MOSTLY organic and Staff works with MFO's to organize several Annihilations all at once.

A month of Annihilations that ends in our galaxy and timeline being completely and utterly broken and just an absolute feeling of tragedy and despair washes over all our characters.

main-qimg-cf0dc5d444aae876f7daf722097dcb3e

finally, alliance in exile led by auteme to RECLAIM THE GALAXY
I always knew Autume was the Shadow Chancellor. Thx for confirming

Alright, yep I changed my mind. A map wipe conducted like this would be an EPIC story, tbh and I really want this to happen. Starting with Zeltros of course

Vesta

V

This sounds pretty fun, if this would be the way things go then yes please.

This sounds pretty fun, if this would be the way things go then yes please.

We could ramp Annihilations and have a blast, then destroy the map and its hexes and move towards a complete overhaul of the map game that isn’t so dependent on hexes and dominions to thrive.

We’d probably make a lot of mistakes moving away from a hex based system but it would definitely return that feeling of the Wild West, where the map rules aren’t so refined.

Its fun to think about, hard to enact, because our current system has years of development and experience behind it. We got it pretty good right now.

…but it could be better.

Don't let fear hold you back.

#Give us that angsty chaos.

Common misconception, I have never given ya'll Chaos. I only stoke the fires, ya'll are the chaos and you're already doing it just fine. If you want excitement, go pile in the Hyperspace War people are pushing, or push for your own experience.

Now's not exactly the time for a map wipe, I'll admit that, regardless of how many people whisper "send it" into Staff's ear.

No, now's not the time.

I'm not exactly sure when the right time will be.

But I do know this,

We're definitely closer to it than we were yesterday.

thanos-snap.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom