Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Great Balls of Fire | AoC Invasion of CIS-held Rodia and Talay | OOC

Kiff Brayde Kiff Brayde | Dimitri Lindzinsky | John Locke John Locke

If I gather your discussion correctly, feel free to boop me if mistaken, but wouldn't it be a really small blip on the radar regardless?

I'm not a Factory guru and John can feel free to beat me up if I'm looney tunes, but, his equipment might be able to pick that up.

But, hard emphasis on the might. Someone would have to be really, really, really looking.

Any middle ground to be found there would probably be the best way to go to be fair to all parties involved. I can see both perspectives.

[PS - You can feel free to ignore me was just following along and wanted to help <3]

Caedyn Arenais Tell me about it haha...xD

Last edited:
Human Replicant Droid
@AoC that Might Be Free
neon-circle-png-transparent.png

Not to interrupt - But I wanted to drop in a line and see if anyone would want to run the CIS Ground Objective on Talay? It's in regards to the haunted relay that might have some CIS secrets worth trying to gain access to. The converted crashed space station to comms relay site has a signal that is errantly transmitting and could be picked up by anyone. Looking for a fun, chill story.

Srina Talon Srina Talon | Dimitri Lindzinsky

In all seriousness, (and hoops aside), the ships of John's fleet equipped with the sensors necessary to see those blips are also equipped with a Tactical Command Network, which I have on my own corresponding ship. The tactical network allows for near-instantaneous sharing of pretty much any and all data, including the transmission of real-time holofeed from one ship to another over extremely long ranges. Despite whether or not it's a small blip versus a large bloop, any data discovered would be transferred along with the other information that is being feeder.

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter and Rashae Rashae

Hey just need some clarification as I get ready to post here soon. Mainly because as we all know a lot has happened in 48 hours. So if you can help me understand what is going on just so we are all on the same page.

If I am reading correctly:

Rashae got past the blockade, missed direct fire, and landed 10 km (6 miles) from the city and set up a hospital dome (which is now destroyed?)

14c5ac4fd00f49cb05703da19651f7eb.png

Alwine comes in and now has Rashae with her in the jungle in some undisclosed location... so is this remotely close to where she landed? Some distance off?

Just trying to figure out where I should actually be headed at this point and reflect it according to what y'all are imagining took place here.

Thanks for clarifying <3

Daegon Corvinus Daegon Corvinus Four corvettes landed roughly 10km from the capital city, one was taken out by Confederate forces. The team that was already on the ground (Alwine included, though I only wrote her fist post in the invasion a few hours ago) started running, about 1-2 clicks away, and we're about to start a second run deeper into the jungle.

Eldoc Quasat Eldoc Quasat , Zaldros Sabolte and anyone else with Madalena Antares, don't want to be a bother but I'd just like to remind you that your position is being strafed right now by about four gunships as seen in post.

There's about eight RHM-04 Repeating Heavy Mass-drivers that are firing high explosive baradium rounds at your position, as you can imagine those rounds would be quite deadly to soft targets such as infantry. Also, four Getnayark'a-class Guided Air-to-Ground Plasma Missiles which as per the submission have a large blast radius and are specifically noted for airbursting over over infantry. As such, I'd ask that you please keep that in mind.

Also would like to ask if any of you minded if I posted again, on account of the fact that it's been 36 hours since my last post.

That is fine sorry was waiting for Madalena to post before I did for a second time :)

Hi Nyx N1X3 Nyx N1X3 , can you clarify what jamming is taking place? As I read the post, it looks like non-CIS communications are being restricted to/from the planet at Rodia, and HoloNet access is being blocked planet-wide. So on-planet communications are still fine?

If I have this wrong, can you clarity?

Dasmi Lindervale

D
Kiff Brayde Kiff Brayde

Apologies for the late reply. Had to hit the hay for Zip lining today. Not a problem then in regards to the darts. Circling back for further clarification in regards to the starfighters being deployed. Do I need to do edits to calrify that they were deployed or come to a middle ground and say they were halfway deployed?

Dimitri Lindzinsky

Don't worry about it! Ziplining sounds loads of fun :D

As for the fighters, I think you can do what you decide is best or makes the most sense, because either way I'm assuming that in your next round of posting that you'll have fighters attacking my ships in retaliation (although you may not, who knows). However, if they were already deployed, I'm assuming they would be deployed away from your ships in the direction towards John's fleet, or did I misread that?

Cypher Rage

In fairness to our fellow writers on the AOC side, we’re going to have to decline your request to join in the fleeting because we don’t want to overwhelm with ships or writers. However, if you want to hop into a Starfighter or participate in any of the ground objectives, you’re more than welcome to! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom