Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Great Balls of Fire | AoC Invasion of CIS-held Rodia and Talay | OOC

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
so I had forgottne that I had changed accounts but still had the invasion up with an old browser which showed Forlon pic beside the post window and when I posted it went in with Resh. If that is not a problem I will just Post with Forlon in the next post. If it is an issue I can repost as Forlon them let an Admin delete the post

so I had forgottne that I had changed accounts but still had the invasion up with an old browser which showed Forlon pic beside the post window and when I posted it went in with Resh. If that is not a problem I will just Post with Forlon in the next post. If it is an issue I can repost as Forlon them let an Admin delete the post

I don't think it will be any trouble man, you're good.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hoo boy, time-zones. Page two already!

Got some catching up to do and then I'll jump in asap!

Nighthaunter Nighthaunter

I'm actually going to withdraw myself from this invasion. As much as I would love to be a part of it, I don't want to commit and then leave a writing partner in the void because I move next week and can't say for certain if I'll immediately be able to return to in a major capacity following the move.

We can shoot for the next one though, if there is a next one (I'm sure there will be).

R Reyn Australis

There were a couple of individuals that brought up things that we were just looking for clarification with. As per the events of Ryloth - [HERE] - How did the Yba'sokug "drop" out of Hyperspace effectively right on top of the fleet that is located within Rodia's orbit? After all, that is a rather sizeable mass to jump in so close to a Gravity Well, especially from out of the system.

The other point that was brought to my attention, was that the post seems to have not acknowledged the Hope which is also in orbit of Rodia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom