Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Bye

Making this into a permanent loa. I had an amazing time creating stories for the past 5 years. Met some legit awesome people and some forever friends.

Be good to each other. May the Force be with you, for this isn't good bye its a see ya later.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

*hugs*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

You are an amazing writer, and an amazing friend. From the first day in chaos general chat where you were awesome without knowing who I was to today when you're one of my best friends on Chaos. Thank you for everything you've done for me, for us all. Like you said, this isn't goodbye but thank you, although we never logged them, for letting me be your cousin.

I will see you again soon. <3

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Whew... *wipes the perspiration from her brow*

Thought you were posting a 'good by' for good and would miss an opportunity to meet you in a story. But all's good I see. Well, take care and hopefully there's a chance in the future after you're settled and caught up to meet IC. :)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Aw shoot!
I posted without reading the other replies. I only read the first post when I replied. Abby (the tough chick above me) pinked me in the head with a PM to come read the full thread. Ouch!

Sorry to read that it's far longer than a two week sabbatical, [member="Allyson Locke"] :(

Lesson to be learned; hit up good writers for threads before they vanish.

Hope to see you in the future, it was a great experience with our limited writing and the period in the factory. Good luck wherever you go from here. Sad I missed this before it became permanent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom