Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting an idea of activity.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Think mini events, like [member="Sochi Ru"] mentored would be great. They would help jump start things without requiring a ton of time from people. I still plan to do the trip to the abandoned Telos Academy. I just gotta figure out if it's gonna be a consular thing, or an open excursion.

As for my own activity, I'm here. The way my classes are set, I shouldn't have a problem posting normally.

[member="Iella E'ron"], [member="Rasu Gan"]

Just figured I'd let you both know that I plan on enlisting into the Army Reserves very soon, within the coming few months once I'm old enough. It's not too far away, but I'm thinking about going to sign that dotted line around early November or so.

I'll still be around, I'll just have monthly training until summer comes around and I ship out to basic training.

Merely wanted to let you all know since this is an activity check thread :)

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
sounds like a good idea. call on me if any Silver Jedi need any help learning to beat the crap outta people.

I'm new here but I'm around and willing be posting, some times it may only be once or twice a week or it could be multiple times a day, I wish I could give more solid answers than that. but it should probably happen more regularly once my kid gets back to school.

I'm here as well - I've had some muse issues for Asaak but they seem to be on the mend, AND I've had a busy - albeit FUN!! - summer.

I've heard it said the board slows down in summer and I've definitely noticed that in general. I'm sure we'll pick back up. :) Love you guys!

[member="Rasu Gan"]​

I am pretty active, I just need to be put somewhere. Maybe the Rangers? Or one of your other NFU areas [member="Rasu Gan"]

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Atlas"] @Ma'ku Izi'ka [member="Kycoros Oberon"] [member="Asaak Tey"] [member="Dagos Terrek"]

jump into the dominion guys

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/32521-some-holiday-am-i-right-silver-jedi-dominion-of-vaynai/

Just choose a group and work to help them subdue soldiers or be at the negotiations, heal

[member="Kenshi Mitsumoto"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Hawk Solo"] you guys as well [member="Sochi Ru"] come on and [member="Aika Kawakami"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom