Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting an idea of activity.

Hiya Everyone

Just been looking around the forums, thinking about the past few months and it has occurred to me that we are all getting a bit quiet in the SJO.

Why is that? Is is simply because of activity, or are people just not interested in the faction anymore. in which case, how could we improve this and boost up activity.

I look at our member list of over a hundred members and I wonder if they are all simply Syn's alts ( :p) or are people just not online a lot of the time.

Please let me know. I'm getting a tad worried guys. I don't want all our hard work to simply fall to pieces.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
There are a few and it is summer time vacations and there will be work and school. I am for anything given how much the Republic is pissing me off. Their rapid dog of a faction admin going off if you vote no is grating.

Jora Vao

J
I'm here, but also kinda not. I work 10 hours each day, Monday-Friday so I have little time.

Vladimir Kirov said:
i though she is kind of burnt out on activities like dominions
Don't worry. I'm not exactly concerned about the dominion at the moment. I'm just worried that since we hit major our activity has dropped, and i just don't want us to revert back to minor after having gone through all this hard work to reach major.

My activity depends on what goes on in the Levantine Sanctum, and right now we have several faction threads going on. I'll keep our dominions on my list of active roleplays, but for now that'll have to do.

Don't worry about activity. School's starting up, if I'm not mistaken, and long as we make the check-ins we'll be alright.

tumblr_lh08eqlTEj1qbr7ey.gif

PHEW eases me a tad.

I think with summer holidays, new and old school leavers and university places being filled, it's that general "lag" in activity.

I have a feeling it will boost up again after August.

The SJ has boosted my muse for Connor recently, and bar being on a break now, I'll be back to full posting duties come Wednesday but I will do anything to spread the word of the SJ activity and keep it going as long as I am actually breathing! :)

Well, me and Lok are still active and wanting threads. The only reason for me not being on much more is because of band camp (ended yesterday) and I've got school starting Tuesday. I'm just gonna be a tad bit busy, but I'll try my best to get posts in whenever I can.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Debating on whether or not I should have Tracyn come and do stuff with the SJO since most of the people he knew are in har.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Tracyn Seren"] yes you should. Tracyn could teach hand to hand at least the basics to students so they can use something if their sabers are gone

[member="Tracyn Seren"] you should really join the instructors, I'm sure they could all benefit from your skills, group threads would be awesome.

Yeah though partly I do think the issue is School, and work. But I'm sure once everybody figures out there schedules and things the activity will be boosted. I say we implement more mini events, so that we could always have something going on. I thought the first event was successful and it brought the first generation of members together, and called for activity.[member="Rasu Gan"]

EDIT: Also, we could try jump starting our military etc.

Jeela Tillian

J
I'm trying really hard to keep my threads for each character to a maximum of two or three so it doesn't become a total time drain, it's ce I start my last hear of high school in two weeks while also starting a job.

It's just been thrown off by Veino Garn and the dev threads I'm running through for his armor and becoming an OOC faction admin and IC council member.

Jeela's still here though, traveling in the Remember Who You Are thread and dominion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom